Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Come Lagos ( Read My Experience Today) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Come Lagos ( Read My Experience Today) (508 Views)

Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" / Pics:Don Jazzy,Cynthia Morgan Support Mr 2kay’s 'I No Come Lagos Joke' Campaign / Check Out Don Jazzy, Dija, Julius Agwu Support The Mr 2kay’s ‘I No Come Lagos Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Come Lagos ( Read My Experience Today) by chocolateme(f): 11:54pm On May 29, 2015
I am not really conversant with a lot of places in Lagos except only my route to work from Surulere to Lekki. I normally go to the stadium, enter BRT to TBS, then board a bus to Lekki. Had been doing this for long but today's own, I don't know what happened, maybe because of the the" WIND OF CHANGE THAT BLEW TODAY"
As usual, I entered my BRT, but on our getting to Force road junction that leads to TBS, hmmm there was road blockage everywhere due the hand over celebrations going on with people like "Catholic" so the BRT went on ahead. Then close to climbing the bridge, some people stepped down but due to the fact that few people were still inside with me, I decided that the bus is trying to find a shortcut to go and drop us at TBS. 18 minutes later, I saw a sign post "third mainland bridge or something like that, besides, what kind of shortcut takes up to that long on this fuel scarcity.
Alright, I asked the woman beside me where I can stop to enter bus to Lekki, she looked back at me as if I dey craze then started telling others in the bus whats up in Yoruba dialect so they all made the driver to stop, he stopped at a double crossed bridge and I alighted with their directions on how I will get to Lekki.
Do you people know that when I eventually asked the keke guy where I am he said "Idumota" hiaa!! What the heck am I doing t Idumota?!! Well I ended up going to Obalende to get Lekki bus.. its well with me. Make una thank God with this JJC of 2years in Lagos that doesn't know where Idumota is located and for not falling into the hands of bad people.
Re: I Come Lagos ( Read My Experience Today) by sinaj(f): 12:10am On May 30, 2015
mtcheeeew!!!
my m.b cry
how iz diz my biz. wen ai dnt evn knw any park in Lagos
Re: I Come Lagos ( Read My Experience Today) by chocolateme(f): 12:14am On May 30, 2015
sinaj:
mtcheeeew!!!

my m.b cry

how iz diz my biz. wen ai dnt evn knw any park in Lagos
lol

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary Allowances / Photos: P-square’s Tour In Morocco / Mercy Aigbe Lashes Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Being A Bad Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.