Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Ford Mustang Inquiry - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ford Mustang Inquiry (3689 Views)

Photos:::::2018 Mustang Gets 10 Gears , More Power Feel It..!! / Chevrolet Camaro VS Ford Mustang / Photos: Ford Mustang Vs BMW 3 Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ford Mustang Inquiry by Demmzy15(m): 2:21am On May 30, 2015
Please can you guys advice me on the Ford Mustang which would be affordable and better(2012, 2013 or 2014)? I would appreciate if you can help with the prices all so!

1 Like

Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by sultaan(m): 3:46am On May 30, 2015
If you have the money for it they are all affordable.

Price is dictated by how old it is and how loaded it is.

Brand new they start at around $23,800

http://bp3.ford.com/2015-Ford-Mustang?branding=1&lang=en&gnav=header-cars#/Models/Style%5BBodyStyle:BS-BJ%5D
Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by MotoringNigeria: 11:02am On May 30, 2015
you found d right place
I'll get bak to u in a while.
ok, check out dis link http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/ford/mustang/years
there's a long list to choose from but am sure you'll be more interested in the fifth generation mustangs and price might vary according to ones location...I do hope that was helpful enough.

1 Like

Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by sultaan(m): 5:28pm On May 30, 2015
I don't know how good you are at driving but Mustang and Camaro now come with 300-320hp standard and with that kind of power power people get into trouble and those are the cheapest trim so under $24k with 300hp

1 Like

Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by Demmzy15(m): 11:03pm On May 30, 2015
sultaan:
I don't know how good you are at driving but Mustang and Camaro now come with 300-320hp standard and with that kind of power power people get into trouble and those are the cheapest trim so under $24k with 300hp
Thanks bro, please how much can I get a 'fairly used'?
Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by Lexusgs430: 5:03am On May 31, 2015
sultaan:

'People get into trouble' ? Why drive a 320bhp vehicle and want to push the envelope, @ risk of limb, life and sanity?
Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by Nobody: 7:56am On May 31, 2015
Lexusgs430:

'People get into trouble' ? Why drive a 320bhp vehicle and want to push the envelope, @ risk of limb, life and sanity?
@demmzy,
Life's too short to take heed, life screws all, everyone gets die eventually. C'mon roll the dice already man! cheesy
Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by nurey(m): 11:28am On May 31, 2015
A guy was quoting 3million plus for a mustang I think 2012 model V6, nigerian used. If you looking at compactness, the mustang looks compact if you are looking to intimidate camaro should be your choice. If you are looking to scare motorsit off your path, think lamborghini.

I just don't know why motorist always stay clear of the lambo is it because its part are expensive when u fender bender it.
Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by Demmzy15(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2015
nurey:
A guy was quoting 3million plus for a mustang I think 2012 model V6, nigerian used. If you looking at compactness, the mustang looks compact if you are looking to intimidate camaro should be your choice. If you are looking to scare motorsit off your path, think lamborghini.

I just don't know why motorist always stay clear of the lambo is it because its part are expensive when u fender bender it.
But lambo is kinda expensive, I actually prefer a mustang because to me its better than a camaro. 3milla for a 2012 v6 is to expensive or what do you think?
Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by sultaan(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2015
That might be your best option now if it is in good shape.

If you consider the crazy duty and purchase price N3m looks good if you have the money.

Lexusgs430:

People get into trouble going from a Camry, focus or any other 4 cylinder to a solid axle muscle car especially on sleek roads
Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by nurey(m): 7:44pm On May 31, 2015
Demmzy15:

But lambo is kinda expensive, I actually prefer a mustang because to me its better than a camaro. 3milla for a 2012 v6 is to expensive or what do you think?

Tokunbo new design mustang goes between 5m upto 7m depending on trim and body style (coupe or convertible) and year of manufacture.

The old design 2005 goes as low as 1.3m. The ball is in your court check how much getting one abroad may cost
Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by betandwin8484: 1:30am On Jun 01, 2015
Demmzy15:
Please can you guys advice me on the Ford Mustang which would be affordable and better(2012, 2013 or 2014)? I would appreciate if you can help with the prices all so!

Ford Mustang 3.7 V6

total price 4.4M 2012 model the cheapest i found in germany, so I think the guy offering you a 3M choice is pretty good,,unless you contact one of these pre order dealers,, kakakibuy can get you one from US for a cheaper price,, think so... good luck

1 Like

Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by Demmzy15(m): 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
betandwin8484:

Ford Mustang 3.7 V6

total price 4.4M 2012 model the cheapest i found in germany, so I think the guy offering you a 3M choice is pretty good,,unless you contact one of these pre order dealers,, kakakibuy can get you one from US for a cheaper price,, think so... good luck
Thanks bro, I appreciate!

1 Like

Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by betandwin8484: 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demmzy15:

Thanks bro, I appreciate!

You are welcome, but i will recommend you pre order a nice one from Europe or USA

1 Like

Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by Demmzy15(m): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
betandwin8484:

You are welcome, but i will recommend you pre order a nice one from Europe or USA
I actually don't want less than 2013, to me that's the upclass!
Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by betandwin8484: 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demmzy15:

I actually don't want less than 2013, to me that's the upclass!

If you have the money why not... contact kakakibuy,, he can give you details about it

1 Like

Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by edward1984(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Demmzy15:

Order one from USA and save yourself headache

1 Like

Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by Demmzy15(m): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
edward1984:

Order one from USA and save yourself headache
betandwin8484:

If you have the money why not... contact kakakibuy,, he can give you details about it
Thanks, will do!
Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by 9icetoo(m): 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lexusgs430:

They were made for those who wanna push the envelope once in a while. It makes no sense having 320 horses under your hood and driving like a granny. Imagine the fun you can have with all those horses. grin. Sure it comes with a risk of life and limb but you only live once. cheesy
Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by MotoringNigeria: 5:11am On Jun 03, 2015
9icetoo:

They were made for those who wanna push the envelope once in a while. It makes no sense having 320 horses under your hood and driving like a granny. Imagine the fun you can have with all those horses. grin. Sure it comes with a risk of life and limb but you only live once. cheesy

preach it bruh, y'all shld see what boys do with such horse power in abj.
Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by edward1984(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Demmzy15:

What's your final decision on getting this ride ?

Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by Denn(m): 6:57am On Jun 04, 2015
Nice choice....
Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by Demmzy15(m): 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
edward1984:

What's your final decision on getting this ride ?
Appealing, which year is this and how much?!

*sorry for my late reply, I was just unbanned*
Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by Demmzy15(m): 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Denn:
Nice choice....
You use a Mustang?!
Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by edward1984(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

I think 2010 model if am not mistaking
Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by edward1984(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

Are you really interested in getting one ? I mean if you really interested send me your mail, then we can talk business.

Take a look at the pics below, don't tell me you can deny this baby girl.. 2011 model

1 Like

Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by BeansAndBread(m): 12:09am On Jan 01, 2018
edward1984:

Are you really interested in getting one ? I mean if you really interested send me your mail, then we can talk business.

Take a look at the pics below, don't tell me you can deny this baby girl.. 2011 model
tobiaremu419@gmail.com
Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by sultaan(m): 12:36am On Jan 01, 2018
Someone I here is offering to help buy an American car in Europe from his computer in *****.

Why not look towards the source find a friend in Florida, buy a plane ticks and plan a week shopping, just try and figure out what the duty will be first.

If lucky you can get the eco boost
Re: Ford Mustang Inquiry by Joemetry(m): 2:09am On Jan 01, 2018

Hello everyone,

I am in dare need of a job to settle my tuition fee, I currently have an OND and have also completed my mech engineering degree afterwards, but haven't paid my tuition fees since I was admitted to 200level due to circumstances beyond my control, only my acceptance fee was paid and other registration fees.

But due to my GPA, I was later allowed to pursue the degree amidst threats of annulling my admission, which is unusual, but God just made a way for me.

I'm 24 and willing to work.
PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.
THANKS...

(1) (Reply)

ODB2 Diagnostic Tools of Different sizes and budget / Is Toyota Corolla 2003/2004 Overpriced? / What Is The Best Engine Oil For 2007/2008 Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.