Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Chevrolet Camaro VS Ford Mustang - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Chevrolet Camaro VS Ford Mustang (2649 Views)

Pictures Of Chevrolet Volt Designed By Jelani Aliyu, The New DG Of NADDC / Nissan Xtrail Vs Ford Edge Vs Toyota Rav4 / Nigerians Who Own Chevrolet Camaro (pics N Prices)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevrolet Camaro VS Ford Mustang by AutosBay(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Chevrolet Camaro VS Ford Mustang
The question is ; would you buy a ford or a Chevrolet ?

Source: https://m.facebook.com/CarmudiNG/photos/a.663699936979704.1073741828.623798624303169/1099903683359325/?type=1&source=48

Re: Chevrolet Camaro VS Ford Mustang by tonybosses: 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
I go with my ford..... it more of a luxury car than its chevvy partner....

It's more economical, balance, wider view and stability.
Re: Chevrolet Camaro VS Ford Mustang by symbol9: 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
I prefer d camaro .maybe cos d movie TRANSFORMERS made it popular smiley
Re: Chevrolet Camaro VS Ford Mustang by AutosBay(m): 6:06am On Jun 02, 2015
@ symbol8 interesting.
Re: Chevrolet Camaro VS Ford Mustang by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 02, 2015
I will go for the Ford even with my eyes closed.
Re: Chevrolet Camaro VS Ford Mustang by clemz85(m): 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
camaro all the way but I freak for older versions of mustang
Re: Chevrolet Camaro VS Ford Mustang by Dexmars(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
I was hoping to see pros and cons....

Mpg.
Handling
Availability of parts.

I'm in the market for any of the two. ......so hard to decide.
Re: Chevrolet Camaro VS Ford Mustang by abatically(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dexmars:
I was hoping to see pros and cons....

Mpg.
Handling
Availability of parts.

I'm in the market for any of the two. ......so hard to decide.

If u really care about any of the two then mpg shouldn't be ur issue. I must confess I drool every time I see a camaro pass.
Re: Chevrolet Camaro VS Ford Mustang by kingreign(m): 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
abatically:

If u really care about any of the two then mpg shouldn't be ur issue. I must confess I drool every time I see a camaro pass.
Just as someone would always choose a Peugeot over the both cars, so will I choose a lexus/Toyota over both. I didn't mention any name o tongue cheesy
Re: Chevrolet Camaro VS Ford Mustang by abatically(m): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
kingreign:

Just as someone would always choose a Peugeot over the both cars, so will I choose a lexus/Toyota over both. I didn't mention any name o tongue cheesy

Hmm. U dey find trouble... I no dey oh. But somehow u know I always got ur back.

1 Like

Re: Chevrolet Camaro VS Ford Mustang by lonelydora: 4:53am On Dec 04, 2015
I will throw a coin and choose the winner.
Re: Chevrolet Camaro VS Ford Mustang by lonelydora: 4:55am On Dec 04, 2015
kingreign:

Wetin now? My hand no dey ooo. Lol.
Re: Chevrolet Camaro VS Ford Mustang by Dexmars(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2015
There is a V6 and a V8 option for the camaro.....I'm actually leaning towards it.
Re: Chevrolet Camaro VS Ford Mustang by Originalsly: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmm.... if you're into drag racing I guess the camaro. I'd prefer the Mustang... more a practical street car than the Camaro which to me looks made for the track only.
Re: Chevrolet Camaro VS Ford Mustang by Jakumo(m): 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Years ago when I lived in Diamond Bar, California, I bought a nice old 1969 Chevy Camaro for the princely sum of $200. The car needed a paint-job and some repair work, so I was not too surprised when it broke down not long after I bought it, forcing me to take a quarter mile walk home.

Next day I walked to where I parked my "new" Camaro, only to discover that it had been stolen, most likely for parts. I called the police, and as the officer was taking my report and writing notes, I was asked to give an estimate of the car's value.

When I informed the officer that I recently purchased my wheels for $200, the policeman hurriedly put away his note-pad, stood up and left, promising me as he departed that no stone would be left un-turned to recover my car.

The moral of this story is that you must ALWAYS inflate the value of your car, if you ever have to report it stolen.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My New Found Love / Toyota Camry 2000 Model Radiator Issue / How Floyd Mayweather Ordered £1.5m Bugatti In 12 Hours From Nigerian Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.