Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Who Wants This MTN Free Recharge Card? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Wants This MTN Free Recharge Card? (1887 Views)

South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) / Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife / Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants This MTN Free Recharge Card? by nollywoodbabe: 3:21am On May 30, 2015
Okay here it is... We bought Recharge Cards worth over 20k to give out free to visitors of our site www.nollywoodbabes.com Most of the Cards were the Usual Plastic Cards, where you have to Scratch and then get the number.. (Glo, Etisalat. Airtel) but the Strange thing with MTN is that the numbers are all typed on plain papers and anybody could easily copy the Numbers, unless the sellers are very discreet with it which got me worried as am not 100 percent convinced that the MTN numbers are real so I am giving out a Free one to anybody that first gets it to load on his or her phone and report back if the Number is good or not. Pls do not ask why I didn't Load it myself to try out, cos I have more than enough Credit to waste what I wanted to give out in the first place...anyway this is just 100naira Credit to try out so here it is 9418-7972-8574 (MTN)

Note: Later on we will be giving out the whole 20k worth of Free Recharge Card on Brand New Hot and Exciting Web Story-Series on our site and I will be posting them here too, so you can follow me to stay updated. Sorry if this was posted on the wrong Forum, pls move it to the proper one Thanks
Re: Who Wants This MTN Free Recharge Card? by EasyIzzy(f): 3:53am On May 30, 2015
Oh you've got to be kidding me...
Re: Who Wants This MTN Free Recharge Card? by nollywoodbabe: 4:02am On May 30, 2015
EasyIzzy:
Oh you've got to be kidding me...

Whats there to be Kidding you about? Is the Number working or not? It's a Simple YES or NO!
Re: Who Wants This MTN Free Recharge Card? by EasyIzzy(f): 4:04am On May 30, 2015
It is... No need to be harsh... angry
Re: Who Wants This MTN Free Recharge Card? by nollywoodbabe: 4:19am On May 30, 2015
EasyIzzy:
It is... No need to be harsh... angry

Not being Harsh, just wanna know why is it like an IMPOSSIBLE task for peeps here to answer questions or give info without INSULTS or turning it into something else... Someone has already started Insulting on another thread because of this Simple question. I would rather people just ignore if it is too hard to give a simple answer... Anyway somebody has uploaded the Number so its working and I have got the answer I wanted Thanks
Re: Who Wants This MTN Free Recharge Card? by Merlissa(f): 4:45am On May 30, 2015
Same number as the other thread??
Re: Who Wants This MTN Free Recharge Card? by nollywoodbabe: 1:05pm On May 30, 2015
Merlissa:
Same number as the other thread??

YES! Sorry that it was posted Twice, didnt really know which FORUM to post... Hopefully when the Web-Series starts in about a Week or so, it will be posted on a single Forum. Thanks
Re: Who Wants This MTN Free Recharge Card? by Mademoiselle24(f): 8:55pm On May 30, 2015
Following....
Re: Who Wants This MTN Free Recharge Card? by nollywoodbabe: 10:49pm On May 30, 2015
Mademoiselle24:
Following....
lovely
Re: Who Wants This MTN Free Recharge Card? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 31, 2015
When are you posting d next one?
Re: Who Wants This MTN Free Recharge Card? by nollywoodbabe: 7:44pm On May 31, 2015
Brokenbars:
When are you posting d next one?

Hopefully the Web-Series (Story) Might start next week and inside each Episode, there will be at least 2 or 3 Free Recharge Card Numbers for people following the Story.... If we have a lot of readers following the Series, we Might increase the Cards from 20K to 40K Worth of Free Cards

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

(Graphic Photos):Baby Found Dead In A Canal In Lagos / My Dad Is Losing Confidence In Himself As My Father. How Should I Deal With It? / Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.