Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? (2467 Views)

What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? / What Business Can I Do With #600000 With #4000 Daily Profit / Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by bebene: 6:22am On May 30, 2015
we are fifty,my friends and i, we agreed to be saving 10,000 each,every month for the period of one year,after which we will sit down and come up with the type of business we should start.
it has been 10months now and at the end our saving will be 6million, and am the chairman of the committee, although my decision about the business we are to start is not final, because everyone of us is expected to bring a business idea, but i have started wondering what type of business should i suggest to my friends, is the amount enough to start a small company?
pls i need advise,from people with experience and experts in business planning. thank you.
Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by Dejiolaniyi(m): 6:37am On May 30, 2015
How many people here wishes to make mega million thru football bet with this group.
Like next weekend we have fixed games to be played and earn us good cash.
○ Hello everyone ! Matches of 06.06.2015 are active
○ Tip : 2/X + 1/X
○ Odd : 425:00
○ Safe : 100% Fixed matches , no chance to lose !
Imagine you stake with $10 you will make $4,250 cash cool money.
If you will like to play the game add me straight to your whatsapp on +2348166717408 and request to join our special mega Millions group.
Please it's totally free. But we must be up to 100 before games are shared .
A lot of benefits is attached to this golden opportunity. Don't miss out.
Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by zeebukz: 6:45am On May 30, 2015
Dejiolaniyi:
How many people here wishes to make mega million thru football bet with this group.
If you will like to play the game add me straight to your whatsapp on +2348166717408 and request to join our special mega Millions group.
people's savings and u are advising them to bet with it?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by benedictnsi(m): 7:00am On May 30, 2015
Dejiolaniyi:

Bros see my digit....... 07067426208
Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by clintino700(m): 7:11am On May 30, 2015
Wow u guyz really have a good idea but der is anoda challenge cos 50people no be beans oh.....
but I will get back to u!!!

Ignore anything betting group and co they are all scammers pls pretend as if u didn't see them..

1 Like

Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by bebene: 7:40am On May 30, 2015
clintino700:
Wow u guyz really have a good idea but der is anoda challenge cos 50people no be beans oh.....
but I will get back to u!!!

Ignore anything betting group and co they are all scammers pls pretend as if u didn't see them..
thank you,
Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by bebene: 7:43am On May 30, 2015
Dejiolaniyi:
we are not desperate, or get rich quick guys, we need a real/physical business with a steady reasonable flow of cash even if its small

1 Like

Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by Abojupupa: 8:18am On May 30, 2015
Start a school.
Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by ezoesa: 9:44am On May 30, 2015
u guyz should invest in real estate, buy rental properties or lands...email me, 2 get info on profitable properties 2 buy...ezoesanig.ltd@gmail.com
Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by Etfash(m): 9:57am On May 30, 2015
You guys would have contributed N120,000.00 each by December ending, other things being equal.
I stated the above so that each investor would look at that amount and seek returns as such instead of looking at return on N6m.

Can you guys go into DO IT YOURSELF TRANSPORTATION?
Interested members would part with his or her employment, agreement would be reached among members to factor in these drivers allowance into the operational cost of the vehicles. The profit would be paid into a company account where trusted members are signatories. You guys can share proceeds as agreed by you. Your normal contribution can also still continue. In 5 years, if greed and unnecessary suspicions are avoided, your transport company can become a house hold name in your chosen locations.

1 Like

Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by bebene: 10:07am On May 30, 2015
ezoesa:
u guyz should invest in real estate, buy rental properties or lands...email me, 2 get info on profitable properties 2 buy...ezoesanig.ltd@gmail.com
investing in real estate,with this small amount, will lead to capital being tied down. Real estate need big amount of capital.thanks for your contribution anyway.

1 Like

Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by bebene: 10:22am On May 30, 2015
Etfash:
You guys would have contributed N120,000.00 each by December ending, other things being equal.
I stated the above so that each investor would look at that amount and seek returns as such instead of looking at return on N6m.

Can you guys go into DO IT YOURSELF TRANSPORTATION?
Interested members would part with his or her employment, agreement would be reached among members to factor in these drivers allowance into the operational cost of the vehicles. The profit would be paid into a company account where trusted members are signatories. You guys can share proceeds as agreed by you. Your normal contribution can also still continue. In 5 years, if greed and unnecessary suspicions are avoided, your transport company can become a house hold name in your chosen locations.
i thought of transportation too, but the prblm is, the number of buses we should start with,is this amount enough to buy,say five(new)buses?

our target is 10% ROI.

And am thinking of suggesting to my friends,reinvesting the profit for like six month or one year.

thank u too.

1 Like

Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by Haboseyday(f): 11:08am On May 30, 2015
U can a big boutique business
Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by Etfash(m): 12:04pm On May 30, 2015
bebene:

i thought of transportation too, but the prblm is, the number of buses we should start with,is this amount enough to buy,say five(new)buses?

our target is 10% ROI.

And am thinking of suggesting to my friends,reinvesting the profit for like six month or one year.

thank u too.

By new buses, do you mean Tokunbo or Brand new, never used? I would suggest Tokunbo, first grade. If you try to cut down on initial costs, your N6m should get you 5 Ford/Volkswagen Sharon/Sharan space buses @ a maximum of 900k each.

In all, ensure that you do it yourselves and reduce starting costs as much as possible.
The business, if properly managed, should give you more than 10% ROI on monthly basis. Don't forget to insure those vehicles and have an accountant. Don't run the business just to feed yourselves.
Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by bebene: 1:22pm On May 30, 2015
Etfash:

By new buses, do you mean Tokunbo or Brand new, never used? I would suggest Tokunbo, first grade. If you try to cut down on initial costs, your N6m should get you 5 Ford/Volkswagen Sharon/Sharan space buses @ a maximum of 900k each.

In all, ensure that you do it yourselves and reduce starting costs as much as possible.
The business, if properly managed, should give you more than 10% ROI on monthly basis. Don't forget to insure those vehicles and have an accountant. Don't run the business just to feed yourselves.

thank u very much, i really appreciate your post. One question pls, should we rent a building i.e, make office and give the business a name?
Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by Etfash(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2015
bebene:

thank u very much, i really appreciate your post. One question pls, should we rent a building i.e, make office and give the business a name?

I will advise that you register the business with CAC.

If you can talk to somebody who has a space outside his house or office that is close to the main road, it will be nice. Just construct a make shift tent there for a start, attend to customers there and take off from there. It will be good to have a place in your destination too.
The above will be more cost effective than renting or buying a place at the beginning. Pressure on your sales would be reduced and more profit would be realised. Appreciate the owner of the space from time to time and ensure you don't break the bridge (keep the relationship, no matter what you do).
Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by bebene: 8:16am On May 31, 2015
Etfash:

I will advise that you register the business with CAC.

If you can talk to somebody who has a space outside his house or office that is close to the main road, it will be nice. Just construct a make shift tent there for a start, attend to customers there and take off from there. It will be good to have a place in your destination too.
The above will be more cost effective than renting or buying a place at the beginning. Pressure on your sales would be reduced and more profit would be realised. Appreciate the owner of the space from time to time and ensure you don't break the bridge (keep the relationship, no matter what you do).

thank u once again, ur points have been noted.
Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by bebene: 8:48am On May 31, 2015
pls i need more advice from people with experience and experts.
Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by jobadaiya: 2:27pm On May 31, 2015
Hello @all. My take on this:
1. Is the whole sum going to be capitalized for the business? If yes, it means 50 of you guys are co-owners of the business(es) accordingly. I am assuming, you guys can form a cooperative to have a more formal identity and structure.
2. You guys also have to determine whether you are employing others to carry out the business or you have competent manpower in the battalion of 50 men.
3. For a real business as you want, it is the market that SHOULD determine what you are to go into and also your collective resolution...
4. It means, you will need to have a REAL Business Developer/Researcher in your LOCATION/AREA/REGION to conduct REAL research/feasibility studies in order to determine A) what products or services the LOCAL PEOPLE are PAYING FOR (LARGELY IN CASH) and the viability of such.
5. In summary, Your location and current or potential future market needs should determine what you are to consider for business decision. It would be difficult for anyone here to tell you the right business if we dont know which LOCATION/AREA you are from; and most importantly, getting a business analyst/researcher/consultant(whatever label) to do a proper field work. Cheers
Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by bebene: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2015
jobadaiya:
Hello @all. My take on this:
1. Is the whole sum going to be capitalized for the business? If yes, it means 50 of you guys are co-owners of the business(es) accordingly. I am assuming, you guys can form a cooperative to have a more formal identity and structure.
2. You guys also have to determine whether you are employing others to carry out the business or you have competent manpower in the battalion of 50 men.
3. For a real business as you want, it is the market that SHOULD determine what you are to go into and also your collective resolution...
4. It means, you will need to have a REAL Business Developer/Researcher in your LOCATION/AREA/REGION to conduct REAL research/feasibility studies in order to determine A) what products or services the LOCAL PEOPLE are PAYING FOR (LARGELY IN CASH) and the viability of such.
5. In summary, Your location and current or potential future market needs should determine what you are to consider for business decision. It would be difficult for anyone here to tell you the right business if we dont know which LOCATION/AREA you are from; and most importantly, getting a business analyst/researcher/consultant(whatever label) to do a proper field work. Cheers
thanks for ur advice, except for cooperative society, from the beginning we agreed that there is nothing like that, its strictly business, we only share profit and loss together.
Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by jobadaiya: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2015
Your are welcome sir. Sincerely
Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by PMIcon(m): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2015
bebene:

our target is 10% ROI.

thank u too.

You are doing something great but to get the best out of any investment, it is best to think long term. In fact, especially because of your size, should know how you intend to exit the business before you start: you want to sell your shares to other members, you want the business to go public (plc) etc and make necessary documentation of your plans.

This will help and guide other decisions to make from the beginning.
And whatever choice you make, please don't forget the cost of running the business for at least one year (if that is what it takes for it to generate enough funds to run itself.

As for what you can do with 6m, may be you can get inspiration from the thread about what business you can start with 2 million here on nairaland or just google it and add coma (,) and the 'nairaland'.

Just some advise, hope it doesn't sound like unnecessary lecture.
Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by bebene: 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
PMIcon:

You are doing something great but to get the best out of any investment, it is best to think long term. In fact, especially because of your size, should know how you intend to exit the business before you start: you want to sell your shares to other members, you want the business to go public (plc) etc and make necessary documentation of your plans.

And whatever choice you make, please don't forget the cost of running the business for at least one year (if that is what it takes for it to generate enough funds to run itself.

As for what you can do with 6m, may be you can get inspiration from the thread about what business you can start with 2 million here on nairaland or just google it and add coma (,) and the 'nairaland'.

nop i appreciate your advice too, thank you, have noted lots of points from your post.

1 Like

Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by frisby: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
PMIcon:

You sound very knowledgeable in matters concerning business setups.
Some great pieces of advise you gave up there.

1 Like

Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by PMIcon(m): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
frisby:

You sound very knowledgeable in matters concerning business setups.
Some great pieces of advise you gave up there.

Thanks a lot for the kind comment.
Re: What Business Could We Start With 6,000,000? by mcdc: 3:45am On Jun 15, 2015
6m can get u a truck and the product ,,, therefore , u can go into diesel biz. or buy truck and join us in sand supply, we have a dredging site.

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Profitable Business Idea For You, / . / Fintoch Blockchain | What Is Fintoch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.