Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? (3894 Views)

What Is Wrong With Mmm Again? / A Participant's Chat With MMM Nigeria Online Consultant / How God Blessed Me With MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by dicksonadams(m): 8:16am On Jan 31, 2017
I was among the lucky ones that were able to cash out big from MMM before the system freeze and other issues. I was able to rake in millions. What physical business can I start with 2.5million that can pay. I don't want to risk Ponzi scheme again. Just need something concrete and real.

Appreciate intelligent response please

7 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by mayoor15(m): 8:19am On Jan 31, 2017
2.5M, where is your location, you can start a classic unisex salon or a laundry
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by bettercreature(m): 8:19am On Jan 31, 2017
dicksonadams:
I was among the lucky ones that were able to cash out big from MMM before the system freeze and other issues. I was able to rake in millions. What physical business can I start with 2.5million that can pay. I don't want to risk Ponzi scheme again. Just need something concrete and real.

Do you realise some people died because of this money? You better start calling them one after the other to refund their money
I don't think you can use the money to run successful business its blood money

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by Lanre90(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2017
dicksonadams:

thats not your money, it's MMM money, it's meant to be recycled. Better provide help today, a certain amount of that money... Unless I doubt any business you do with that money will flourish... But again miracles still happen

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by dicksonadams(m): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2017
mayoor15:
2.5M, where is your location, you can start a classic unisex salon or a laundry

Ok thnks , I stay at oworoshoki area close to gbagada
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by mayoor15(m): 10:48am On Jan 31, 2017
dicksonadams:

Ok thnks , I stay at oworoshoki area close to gbagada
Do your survey well, with that money you can start up with about 10 work stand, don't mind people discouraging you but don't start charging on the high side in order to attract customers, it's a really great business if you can manage it well, it's a lifetime opportunity don't waste it
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by INFOTECH2: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
mayoor15:
Do your survey well, with that money you can start up with about 10 work stand, don't mind people discouraging you but don't start charging on the high side in order to attract customers, it's a really great business if you can manage it well, it's a lifetime opportunity don't waste it

What's a work stand?
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by mayoor15(m): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
INFOTECH2:

What's a work stand?
where stylist attend to customers, from your 2.5M why not take 200k out and visit like 5 classic salons in Lagos, see how things are structured,but like I said don't go with there price tag, you are just starting, you need to get your customers attention first. Offer the best service available at cheap price and people will come for you
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by mayoor15(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
INFOTECH2:

What's a work stand?
You can call it workstation also
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by dicksonadams(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Thanks so much guys. Still open to more suggestions
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by Ogboraph(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
Every one need Electricity. Saloon's, banks ,hotels, hospitals etc solar is too expensive and most banks and plaza don't use it in Nigeria.
@poster. I have a very big business plan. That will generate steady income and make any investor Millions of Naira. That you won't need to work for anyone anymore.
In summary My idea is on Alternative Energy supply (Electricity) I have an idea of alternative power production whereby people will no longer depend on National grid PHCN or all this distribution company that can not give us constant electricity. Why my product will sell is this.
1. Most banks spend over #500,000:00 monthly on diesel just to run generators to keep up their services.
2. Some Estates spend over #500,000:00 monthly on diesel and Gas
3. Some hospitals spend over #150,000 on diesel
4. Some hotels manage to run diesel base on time and customers, expect big hotels that have constant customers so they run their then as soon as the national grid goes off.
All this money spent on diesel or fuel is not included on the amount spent to buy the generator. Perkins or Mikano generator with capacity of 200KVA is over #22,000,000:00 (22million Naira) for brand new. But with #3,000,000:00 (3million Naira) we can produce a power unit that can generate 200kva to 250kva.
Now my services are going to be on a rental basis alone. The product remains the property of the company, customers will pay installation fee according to specification need and kva capacity equivalent to price of production of unit; just like paying for PHCN METERS and after that be paying for low monthly subscription.
Why will customer buy this alternative electricity?
1. Its noiseless
2. Environment friendly
3. No more buying of high fuel/diesel or gas to run generators
4. You don't spend much money like solar power to get high capacity like 100kva. Hence it is cost effective and durable
5. Instead of spending #500,000 on diesel they can afford to pay #200,000 monthly and get uninterrupted power, noiseless and efficient power supply.
6. They can decide to get off the national grid.
This will create employment and bust the economy of Nigeria and Africa at large.
Manufacturers can now produce at cheaper price since they have steady and cheap electricity. Imagine a plaza like Banex in Abuja every shop is paying 3,000 monthly to your company. Or Estate like CBN quarters paying #5,000 per flat to your company. They will no longer buy gas for cooking e.g 12.5kg is now #5000 to #6000. And you give they 24/7 electricity that will eliminate the use of cooking gas.
Rural areas will prefer to pay #2000 per house on a street and get full electricity without spending money on kerosene for cooking and lamps. I have meet with banks and estates for my product. All what is left is to produce the capacity they need for a start.
If you are interested my lawyer and your lawyer will be involved so that you won't think I want to scam you. Thank you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by msendowed(m): 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
dicksonadams:
Thanks so much guys. Still open to more suggestions
well guy i have a number investment located in Dublin but with branch office in Abuja. They called AVATRADE. visit their website at avatrade.ng to be part of their investment platform.
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by Ogboraph(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
msendowed:

well guy i have a number investment located in Dublin but with branch office in Abuja. They called AVATRADE. visit their website at avatrade.ng to be part of their investment platform.
bros don,t go near that avatrade.ng or any forex trading now. i was a real time forex trader last year i lost over $3,000 in one day. factors that affect trader are lack of steady electricity to monitor your trade and poor internet in nigeria. i have spent a lot of money on fueling my generator just to trade forex. Its was the necessity that i must look for a way out of getting steady power that gave birth to my invention. Forex has made me rich and then it has now crumble me, it made me to be in dept so that some close friend from nairaland think i scam them but the truth is that i lost all my capital even borrowed money was lost. check my profile and you will see my posts and forex signals.
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by hegelian: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ogboraph:
bros don,t go near that avatrade.ng or any forex trading now. i was a real time forex trader last year i lost over $3,000 in one day. factors that affect trader are lack of steady electricity to monitor your trade and poor internet in nigeria. i have spent a lot of money on fueling my generator just to trade forex. Its was the necessity that i must look for a way out of getting steady power that gave birth to my invention. Forex has made me rich and then it has now crumble me, it made me to be in dept so that some close friend from nairaland think i scam them but the truth is that i lost all my capital even borrowed money was lost. check my profile and you will see my posts and forex signals.
You were a bad trader and the fault was solely yours... The hallmark of a great man is in taking responsibility for our actions and not deflecting them. If you can lose 3000dollars in a day with less than a 20,000dollars minimum then my brother u are a gambler and baba ijebu will suit u better.

@op forex is not for the faint hearted so don't go investing in what you don't know anything about and not just forex only but every business on earth

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by Ogboraph(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
hegelian:

You were a bad trader and the fault was solely yours... The hallmark of a great man is in taking responsibility for our actions and not deflecting them. If you can lose 3000dollars in a day with less than a 20,000dollars minimum then my brother u are a gambler and baba ijebu will suit u better.

@op forex is not for the faint hearted so don't go investing in what you don't know anything about and not just forex only but every business on earth
accepted thank you sir.
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by deleo16(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ogboraph:
you were greedy in forex and the market know how to pay greedy traders were was your money management skills
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by Ogboraph(m): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
deleo16:
you were greedy in forex and the market know how to pay greedy traders were was your money management skills
yes sir I was was greedy and I am happy it grin grin it lead me in the way to discover what is in me as an Automobile engineer and make me a better person and a better thinker. The land I have today in Abuja at a real valuable area was bought from forex money at 3.5Million 3 years ago. But how can you advice a newbie to put this huge money into forex at this time, some one who has not even open an Mt4. You guy only want him to lose part of his money. In forex no body wins it all the time. If you can beat your chest that every trade you place is a win win then you are mmmmmm what should I call you ? Forex god or what? You guys don't believe this business plan is impossible to many. Just a tip have you not heard of cars that use water as fuel so generator can do same too there are many ways to renewable energy like wind. What if you wind. Etc
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by Alawi1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
dicksonadams:

Contact me via tolamide7@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by deleo16(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
hegelian:

Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by deleo16(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ogboraph:
yes sir I was was greedy and I am happy it grin grin it lead me in the was to discover what is in me and make me a better person and a better thinker. The land I have today in Abuja at a real valuable area was bought from forex money at 3.5Million 3 years ago. But how can you advice a newbie to put this huge money into forex at this time, some who has not even open an Mt4. You guy only want him to lose part of his money. In forex no body wins it all the time. If you can beat your chest that every trade you place is a win win then you are mmmmmm what should I call you ? Forex god or what? You guys don't believe this business plan it impossible to many. Just a tip have you not heard of cars that use water as fuel so generator can do same too there are many ways to renewable energy like wind. What if you create artificial wind. Etc
i am not encouraging the guy to go into forex like one person said forex is not meant for everyone let him do another business I am just highlighting why u lose in forex and thank God you have learnt your lesson
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by Ogboraph(m): 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
Yes bro greed kills. Bur now I want to be like bill gate, Steve jobs , trump etc who has big business that give money monthly without lifting my finger to click place order or not to place order. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by adelaw01(m): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
You can invest in real estate. You can buy some not too expensive plots of land in good environment.

landed properties appreciate everytime and you can never run at a loss provided you have all the documents you need.

I have some piece of land for sale around mowe. @500k per plot. Buy just 2 plots, come back in 6months and you're way richer than you can imagine.
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by dicksonadams(m): 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ogboraph:
Every one need Electricity. Saloon's, banks ,hotels, hospitals etc solar is too expensive and most banks and plaza don't use it in Nigeria.
@poster. I have a very big business plan. That will generate steady income and make any investor Millions of Naira. That you won't need to work for anyone anymore.
In summary My idea is on Alternative Energy supply (Electricity) I have an idea of alternative power production whereby people will no longer depend on National grid PHCN or all this distribution company that can not give us constant electricity. Why my product will sell is this.
1. Most banks spend over #500,000:00 monthly on diesel just to run generators to keep up their services.
4. Some hotels manage to run diesel base on time and customers, expect big hotels that have constant customers so they run their then as soon as the national grid goes off.
All this money spent on diesel or fuel is not included on the amount spent to buy the generator. Perkins or Mikano generator with capacity of 200KVA is over #22,000,000:00 (22million Naira) for brand new. But with #3,000,000:00 (3million Naira) we can produce a power unit that can generate 200kva to 250kva.
Now my services are going to be on a rental basis alone. The product remains the property of the company, customers will pay installation fee according to specification need and kva capacity equivalent to price of production of unit; just like paying for PHCN METERS and after that be paying for low monthly subscription.
1. Its noiseless
2. Environment friendly
4. You don't spend much money like solar power to get high capacity like 100kva. Hence it is cost effective and durable
5. Instead of spending #500,000 on diesel they can afford to pay #200,000 monthly and get uninterrupted power, noiseless and efficient power supply.
This will create employment and bust the economy of Nigeria and Africa at large.
Manufacturers can now produce at cheaper price since they have steady and cheap electricity. Imagine a plaza like Banex in Abuja every shop is paying 3,000 monthly to your company. Or Estate like CBN quarters paying #5,000 per flat to your company. They will no longer buy gas for cooking e.g 12.5kg is now #5000 to #6000. And you give they 24/7 electricity that will eliminate the use of cooking gas.
Rural areas will prefer to pay #2000 per house on a street and get full electricity without spending money on kerosene for cooking and lamps. I have meet with banks and estates for my product. All what is left is to produce the capacity they need for a start.
If you are interested my lawyer and your lawyer will be involved so that you won't think I want to scam you. Thank you sir.
is this the same as solar power?
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by Ogboraph(m): 7:59am On Feb 01, 2017
dicksonadams:
is this the same as solar power?
No sir. It is not
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by samdel80: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2017
Ogboraph:
1. Its noiseless
2. Environment friendly
i m so fucking interested call me on 08080099960 or send me an email @ samdel730@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by dicksonadams(m): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2017
Ogboraph:

OK thanks for the warning
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by mumels(m): 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ogboraph:
Yes bro greed kills. Bur now I want to be like bill gate, Steve jobs , trump etc who has big business that give money monthly without lifting my finger to click place order or not to place order. Thanks

Thanks for your honest and candid opinion. I was intending to go into forex trading before,but seeing your comment and knowing my very low level of experience I guess I might lose all my money. What other online business can I start with 1million naira.

I will really appreciate your input.

As a matter of fact I already registered with instaforex and their sales girl as been calling me over and over to deposit funds and start trading. I just wan to be careful
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by mayoor15(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
mumels:

Thanks for your honest and candid opinion. I was intending to go into forex trading before,but seeing your comment and knowing my very low level of experience I guess I might lose all my money. What other online business can I start with 1million naira.

I will really appreciate your input.

As a matter of fact I already registered with instaforex and their sales girl as been calling me over and over to deposit funds and start trading. I just wan to be careful
Don't even try forex, it ruined my brothers life and the stuff is addictive ,he still does it till today, he keeps plunging himself into debt, any small money he gets its into forex, and he has nothing to show for it, forex gave him millions but it collected back those millions in 100 folds not only that it wasted his time and took away his focus.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by Forex4u(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
dicksonadams:

Lucky you, simple and straight, there's no viable business to do again cos the economy is in shamble but if you have courage I would advice you to invest in forex program and earn passively for lifetime, you can have the link when you contact me on the following number ZERO EIGHT ONE ZERO ONE TWO ZERO EIGHT TWO TWO EIGHT.
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by Forex4u(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
mayoor15:
Don't even try forex, it ruined my brothers life and the stuff is addictive ,he still does it till today, he keeps plunging himself into debt, any small money he gets its into forex, and he has nothing to show for it, forex gave him millions but it collected back those millions in 100 folds not only that it wasted his time and took away his focus.

Forex pays but there are principles guiding every trader and if not practiced calculatively, you will loose your money, in as much I am a trader I still attach myself with programs that pay passively TEN PERCENT FOR LIFETIME WEEKLY, its cool.
if you needed guideline on how the program works, I can be of help.
its meant for experienced and non experienced just WhatsApp me on this number ZERO EIGHT ONE ZERO ONE TWO ZERO EIGHT TWO TWO EIGHT.
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by Forex4u(m): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=deleo16 post=53300657]i am not encouraging the guy to go into forex like one person said forex is not meant for everyone let him do another business I am just highlighting why u lose in forex and thank God you have learnt your lesson [/quote

There are principles that follows forex and when its broken out of wreckedness you will loose your money in a twinkle of an eye. I do advice prospect to join passive Forex trading where you don't do the trading but an experienced trader does, every week you are paid your percentage without fear of loosing your capital, there credible program which you can join and make it in forex that pays TEN PERCENT FOR LIFETIME EVERY WEEK MOSTLY FRIDAYS.
Re: What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? by Ogboraph(m): 8:00am On Feb 03, 2017
Forex4u:

Forex pays but there are principles guiding every trader and if not practiced calculatively, you will loose your money, in as much I am a trader I still attach myself with programs that pay passively TEN PERCENT FOR LIFETIME WEEKLY, its cool.
if you needed guideline on how the program works, I can be of help.
its meant for experienced and non experienced just WhatsApp me on this number ZERO EIGHT ONE ZERO ONE TWO ZERO EIGHT TWO TWO EIGHT.

Forex4u:

There are principles that follows forex and when its broken out of wreckedness you will loose your money in a twinkle of an eye. I do advice prospect to join passive Forex trading where you don't do the trading but an experienced trader does, every week you are paid your percentage without fear of loosing your capital, there credible program which you can join and make it in forex that pays TEN PERCENT FOR LIFETIME EVERY WEEK MOSTLY FRIDAYS.

can you prove this claim with screen shot of your ten percent monthly or daily? when i was trading i have screen short of all my profit withdrawal and my loss trades so that i learn my mistakes. that is why i have the scree shot of my $3000 plus loses which i posted, even when i made profit of over $15,000 it was posted to encourage traders back then 2011/2012. and stop trying to convince people into any forex program. the best way in forex trading is to do it your self and not investing in palm account or any program. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earn For Yourself $1000 Free Amazon Gift Card / Sell Your Itunes And Amazon Gift Card Here At The Best Rates / Earn A Minimum Of 10k And Above Monthly Using Your Facebook And Social Media Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.