Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Got Any Construction Work U Want To Do? Please Check This! (S.E.I.C) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Got Any Construction Work U Want To Do? Please Check This! (S.E.I.C) (1423 Views)

Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK / Has Anyone Got Any Idea? / Got Any Sane Business Ideas Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Got Any Construction Work U Want To Do? Please Check This! (S.E.I.C) by lanaks(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2006
hi there! jus want to use this medium to tell anybody,firm or company that has any construction work to do(watsoever kind of construction) for a good bargain should pls go to SOUTH-EAST INVESTMENT CONSRUCTION COMPANY (S.E.I.C). No 13 oseni close off modupe johnson surulere lagos or call 08060015870,08055117425.Email lanaks2000@yahoo.com.thank you.
Re: Got Any Construction Work U Want To Do? Please Check This! (S.E.I.C) by Grouppoint(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2006
Do you have a website and portfolio for the SEIC Construction company?
Re: Got Any Construction Work U Want To Do? Please Check This! (S.E.I.C) by lanaks(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2006
hi grouppoint,
hope u alright.yeah i got your message asking about the website and the potfolio.well the company,s website is still under construction which is good as saying the company does not have a website.and despite that we have worked with several big companies including telecommunication companies like globalcom.cos as we all know that a gold fish doesn't have a hidding place. An about the potfolio you can call one of our adequate and reliable staff for that on 08055861876.Our company is very visible so you can come yourself or send someone to see all what am talking about in reality cos a saying goes thus"to see is to believe".Our address is in my first post.definitely a trial will convince you mark my words.take care i will be waiting to hear from you.thank you

(1) (Reply)

Withdrawing Funds From Brokers To 9ja / Cabbage Farming By G.f.s.b.t.a Concepts: A Scam? / New Job Vacancy At Ascon Oil Company Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.