Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

High Tech/who Did It? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / High Tech/who Did It? (943 Views)

Shout Out To Those Who Did This!!!! / Photo Of The Day: Who Did This To This Kid ? | Photo / Who Did It Better? Peter Okoye Vs Micheal Jackson (look) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Tech/who Did It? by feelgood(m): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2006
High-Tech

Working in the Emergency Room here in our small rural community, we don't get many calls, but they do tend to be memorable.

One summer, a two-year-old boy was brought in with a cherry pit stuffed up his nostril. His mother said he was unable to blow it out and that when she tried using tweezers, it had only moved farther up into her son's nose.

I realized that the emergency equipment we had on hand was not suitable for the comfortable removal of the object from such a small patient, but I'd been taught early on in medical school that a paper clip bent to just the right angle and then curved slightly, could often be looped behind an object to help extract it.

Finding a large clip, I bent it accordingly and managed to extract the cherry pit successfully.

The little boy's mother looked at me and smiled. "That's why we came to the hospital," she explained, "So we could have access to all the modern, high-tech equipment."

Who Did It?

An old Indian lined up all of his ten sons and stood in front of them.

He then asked, "Who push port-a-potty over cliff"?

Nobody answered him.

He then asked again, "Who push port-a-potty over cliff"?

And again, nobody answered.

The old Indian said, "I tell story of Georgie and Georgie father. Georgie chop down cherry tree. Georgie tell truth, Big Georgie no punish. Little Indian tell truth, I no punish."

So the Indian asked again, "Who push port-a-potty over cliff"?

The littlest Indian replied, "I push port-a-potty over cliff. "

The old Indian then shakes him, spanks him, does everything he can to punish him. When he is done, the little Indian asks, "Georgie tell truth, Georgie no get punish. I tell truth, I get punished. Why you punish"?

The old Indian replied, "Big Georgie not in cherry tree when it got chopped down."

(1) (Reply)

Questions / Police Dey Read Bible / Madame De Gaulle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.