Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Giving Up Is Not An Option.. Read This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Giving Up Is Not An Option.. Read This (1140 Views)

I'm Giving Up Life... Suicidal Thoughts Keep Coming In Everyday / Suicide Is Never An Option. / A Top Magazine Is Giving Up To 20% Discount On Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving Up Is Not An Option.. Read This by Davefirst(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2015
Sometimes you might wonder when the success day would come. Perhaps, you might have lost focus, given up or suspended your goals due to the challenges encountered.
It is said that great things don’t happen overnight; it take some days, weeks, months, even years of preparation, practices, trials, exercise among others but in your own eye, yours is taking eternity.

Alas, you have tried many ways, failed many times, faced bigger challenges that are beyond your mindset or maybe you think the lost opportunity is gone for good.

Friend, life is not all about bed of roses. Some great men you see today, if they should narrate their life experience, have their own rocky-journey story to success.

Imagine if our new president, General Muhammadu Buhari, had stood on his decision not to contest again and given-up his ambition; record will only have it that he contested for the office of the President thrice but the space of being an elected president will be blank. Though he failed 3 times, the 4th one gave him the seat. Remember it took him 12 good years
to gain the office.

Giving up is not the best option for achievers. Never give-up because great things take time to be accomplished. You may never know how close you are to your success except you keep moving until you get their.Face that challenge, resurrect from your failure, and take that risk; if you win, you will be happy, successful and feel accomplished but if you lose, you will learn, get wiser and have a better knowledge on how
to do it in different way.

Final note, it is better to look back in your life and say, “I can’t believe I did that”, than to say, “I wish I did that”. When life changes to be harder, change yourself to be stronger. Remember, winners never quite.

Let’s meet at the top

For more of inspirational,
motivational write-up and self
development articles visit: http://
naijatinks..com

http://naijatinks..com/2015/05/reason-why-you-shouldnt-give-up.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Giving Up Is Not An Option.. Read This by demmy0325(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2015
..op ur article made sense.. Buh that ur picture no be here at all..undecided
Re: Giving Up Is Not An Option.. Read This by Davefirst(m): 9:56am On May 30, 2015
demmy0325:
Re: Giving Up Is Not An Option.. Read This by demmy0325(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2015
Davefirst:
.. Av modified.. U cnt evn b patient.. undecided
Re: Giving Up Is Not An Option.. Read This by Davefirst(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2015
demmy0325:
..op ur article made sense.. Buh that ur picture no be here at all..undecided
Thanks..
Re: Giving Up Is Not An Option.. Read This by Nobody: 10:25am On May 30, 2015
Inspiring. Though I didnt read it.
Re: Giving Up Is Not An Option.. Read This by Davefirst(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2015
jcmaiah:
Inspiring. Though I didnt read it.
Try read it to fullest

(1) (Reply)

Expert: 47% Of Young Nigerian Females Are Bald / Serious Flood Case In Barnawa Kaduna / Celebrate "Ask A silly Question Day"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.