Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

I'm Giving Up Life... Suicidal Thoughts Keep Coming In Everyday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Giving Up Life... Suicidal Thoughts Keep Coming In Everyday (598 Views)

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / some Shocking Black Stereotypes Seen In Everyday American Life / See Things You Should Ignore In Everyday Life (volume 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Giving Up Life... Suicidal Thoughts Keep Coming In Everyday by heartache(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
The story of my life is turning out to be a sorry case. I graduated from school in 2011, after completing my service in 2013, it has been an undulating journey. The past four years of my life have been HECTIC, I even went further to pursue a masters degree, now I can't graduate because I can't afford to pay my fees. Last year I got a job in lagos, paying me 40k, I thought things will get better from there, unfortunately, our contract was terminated 2months after. Since April last year till now, I've been looking for solution to my problems. I had to leave home as staying at home wasn't going to help my situation, my parents were not giving me anything and I had no one to turn to. I am staying with a friend of mine but the kind of humiliation I suffer at times makes me cry. I took up a business course hoping I will get funds from there to start my business which I have a business plan for, but nothing is forthcoming..i wrote a business. plan on something I know Iam capable of handling, took it to people for assistance, even to commercial banks, but who will grant loan to a poor guy who has nothing to use as collateral. It's getting worse everyday. I have no body to help. I've prayed, fasted. I can't boast of 200naira in my account, because anything I hustle for will be used as transport fare and for feeding. I am giving up on life, in fact I have given up, I only consider my parents at times and that's the only thing holding me back from doing what I think will rid me of this pain. I know I might end up in hell for killing myself, but I don't think I deserve to continue suffering.
Re: I'm Giving Up Life... Suicidal Thoughts Keep Coming In Everyday by Evergreen4(m): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Op, calm down. It is well. I finished my nysc a year before you yet no job. But i don't think that's enough to start acting funny. I still believe that God is aware of our case. Pls cheer up. #onelove
Re: I'm Giving Up Life... Suicidal Thoughts Keep Coming In Everyday by thesicilian: 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
The darkest hour comes before dawn.

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Up Life... Suicidal Thoughts Keep Coming In Everyday by serverconnect(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
My dear after storm come calm.

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Up Life... Suicidal Thoughts Keep Coming In Everyday by Merryglad(f): 7:22am On Apr 03, 2017
I graduated 2011 (NCE) without assistance from my parents, I had to work in satche water company to see myself through school, 2015 I started a part time degree program even without a good job am hoping to graduate next year. The reason am telling you this short story is because I plan to start frying ''Akara'' this evening at a road side just to see myself through the remaining part of my program.....I have never gave up on my dreams to be a lecturer even though the part is rough, That suicide mission you are planing is the devil trying to cut you short knowing you are close to your break through don't give him the pleasure sir. I want you to know this (1) it is not in a man to help another man (2) God shows up when we are through with our options. As for your M.Sc, you can defer it, forget about the white collar job for now do any job that comes your way and watch God bless the works of your hands. your pain shall turnout for a testimony SHALOM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Giving Up Life... Suicidal Thoughts Keep Coming In Everyday by heartache(m): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2017
Evergreen4:
Op, calm down. It is well. I finished my nysc a year before you yet no job. But i don't think that's enough to start acting funny. I still believe that God is aware of our case. Pls cheer up. #onelove
Thank u. He is aware of our case, but why does He take so long to answer we ghat are struggling, I see d rich getting getting richer everyday, why must it be like this? I have so many questions for Him, I hope He's listening
Re: I'm Giving Up Life... Suicidal Thoughts Keep Coming In Everyday by heartache(m): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2017
Merryglad:
I graduated 2011 (NCE) without assistance from my parents, I had to work in satche water company to see myself through school, 2015 I started a part time degree program even without a good job am hoping to graduate next year. The reason am telling you this short story is because I plan to start frying ''Akara'' this evening at a road side just to see myself through the remaining part of my program.....I have never gave up on my dreams to be a lecturer even though the part is rough, That suicide mission you are planing is the devil trying to cut you short knowing you are close to your break through don't give him the pleasure sir. I want you to know this (1) it is not in a man to help another man (2) God shows up when we are through with our options. As for your M.Sc, you can defer it, forget about the white collar job for now do any job that comes your way and watch God bless the works of your hands. your pain shall turnout for a testimony SHALOM
Thanks. Not that I'm not doing anything, I have something I'm doing, I hustle everyday, I have a business in mind, I'm hustling to raise enough funds for it. I need God to show up now, I have no other option again. I have exhausted all. I'm not even after a white collar job anymore. I used my laptop and my phone's internet to search for jobs before. At some point I sold the laptop. I just wonder why God hasn't shown up yet.
Re: I'm Giving Up Life... Suicidal Thoughts Keep Coming In Everyday by Merryglad(f): 8:53am On Apr 03, 2017
heartache:
Thanks. Not that I'm not doing anything, I have something I'm doing, I hustle everyday, I have a business in mind, I'm hustling to raise enough funds for it. I need God to show up now, I have no other option again. I have exhausted all. I'm not even after a white collar job anymore. I used my laptop and my phone's internet to search for jobs before. At some point I sold the laptop. I just wonder why God hasn't shown up yet.
I have a good handwork too, but there was no capital to establish it that's why I had to result to the business I earlier mentioned...... I know you have been reading but just try to read this book titled '' Growing Rich" by Napoleon Hill. It will motivate you. Say no to Suicide

(1) (Reply)

Man Loses Wife To A Football Bet / Frog Market Now Boom In Jigawa As Recession Persists / See What This Woman Is Doing With Snake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.