Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

BASIC Principles Of BLOGGING !!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / BASIC Principles Of BLOGGING !!! (424 Views)

8 Things I Have Learnt From 3 Months Of Blogging / 4 Major Importance of Blogging / Linda Ikeji Et Al.:When Plagiarism Becomes the Cancer of Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BASIC Principles Of BLOGGING !!! by Livintainment: 1:29pm On May 30, 2015
Hello fellow blogger..

I started blogging since 2005 .. But later on the way I stopped due to some economical factors I stopped .. Like my laptop was stolen,my domain name expired and some oda stuffs.. So I decided I shld chill till when I'm done with school.. As it could be a form of distraction..
Though, then I was into entertainment blogging.. But now iv changed all that totally..

I will be giving you readers some principles I think have also worked for me as a blogger and you might fined it useful in your quest for blogging..

Being a Blogger is like being a musician or any artist, first you must find fun in it and do it as a solution to solve problems not just becaues you have d materials to blog or you saw people around you blogging then you want to blog..
Blogging to me is done to ease others the stress of gettn news from newspapers or switching on Tv or so! With bloggers one can easily get the latest information by mere checking his or her phone or gadgets. I'm someone that love being online, I can be online all day! Infact the work I do for a living its on systems! Legal work though! I found passion in stayin online throughout! If my phone battery goes of,I would bored throuout that day no matter how lively the place may be..

So for bloggers you all must first have the mind that you want to provide soltion and get information to people easily with less stress and that also is what you love doing.. By so doing your solving some people need to some certain extent.. Don't do blogging because you feel you can earn from it, ,if that is your first motive then you will loose it on the way! That's..

Because you saw linda ikeji making money frm blogging isn't enof reason you too should venture into it ! Infact some people went to open a forum because they saw Nairaland and seun is making some cash.. Its good to emulate good things but don't profit the person your emulating is getting as your own basics to statup yours! First think of the solution what the blogging will do for the society and people around you! Then God will reward you once you keep doing it!

As a Blogger To Be
-know the Kind Of Information people want and that is Rare among other bloggers..

-Be different With your kind of blogging. In a positive way! Some guys will be posting Nude pics to get traffic or what? That's really disgustin!
-Be Honest and real with your Headline and Topics ( See Tonto Dike drinking Tea in this picture" when you click it it takes you to another story)

-arrange your blog and make it user friendly.. Don't scatter your posts and all other layouts of your blog.. Make it easy for people to search and see what they want.

-Be objective with your Blog.. Let your blog be known for one major thing not every story you see online you carry go post for your own..

-Make it easy for peopl to contact You through your blog. (About Us and Contact Us) is necessary.

-Mingle with other good bloggers to know and learn New thingS

-Dont charge other bloggers for money to teach them or put them through on little things when you are still upcoming.

-also Learn the rules and regulation of google blogs.

Here is My own Blog www.Habitclinic..com. A Daily guide Health Blog

Thanks!

@ lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Sitemap Issues / Domain Name Investment Profit / In Need Of A Techy Mentor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.