Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

8 Communities On Nairaland - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 8 Communities On Nairaland (471 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Communities On Nairaland by misreal(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2015
Fellow nairalanders please I am carrying out a survey to know which communities has the highest population

1.AUTONOMOUS COMMUINTY OF SWALLOW.:this community include persons with impressively large stomach.I.e they can't do without their usual swallow.e.g of swallow includes EBA,fufu,pounded yam.etc.some people are so addicted to swallow that they will swallow fufu with anything that looks like soup..
2.AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITY OF DRINKERS:na did one dey pain me wela.how can a person drink water and bread in the name of tea.well,they belong to their own community..
3.COMMUNITY OF SMOKERS:some people are addicted to smoking anything including human faeces.some will not eat except they smoke.WARNING:SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO Die young.
4.COMMUNITY OF SPACE BOOKERS:DIS GUYS WILL JUST come ya thread,doing nothing in the name of space booking..funny pips indeed.
5.COMMUNITY OF GHOST WORKERS.:These are the strangest set of people.they won't cocome ya thread,doing nothing in the name of space booking..funny pips indeed.

6.COMMUNITY OF MODS:sometimes I feel like just..........make I no tall before I receive 80yr ban..most times,this guys can be frustrating.
7.COMMUNITY OF THE BANNED:this guys are the banned guys.most of them belong to the "price of garri era"..
8..COMMUNITY OF JJC's:I really shouldn't explain this jorh..mment,all they do is to read comments.
6.COMMUNITY OF MODS:sometimes I feel like just..........make I no tall before I receive 80yr ban..most times,this guys can be frustrating.
7.COMMUNITY OF THE BANNED:this guys are the banned guys.most of them belong to the "price of garri era"..
8..COMMUNITY OF JJC's:I really shouldn't explain this jorh..where do you belong.??

(1) (Reply)

See The Types Of People On Your BBM List / For A Better Nigeria / Sunda Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.