Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

For A Better Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / For A Better Nigeria (471 Views)

Got A Better Option? / Talking Less Makes You A Better Person / When U Av A Better Performance On Chest Dan On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For A Better Nigeria by Xgz1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
In Nairaland they say nothing is impossible to get, think, say, watch & do.

So i believe the PMB adminstration will bring changes to all of us and we the Nairalanders too which we are all anticipating to.

But first lets ask ourselves are we to start the changes on our own or are we still going to wait for miracles.

So before that comes.

Who can prove that by taking the first step in helping me with this items.

FOR A POSITIVE NIGERIAN

A refinery for sale worth 500k
A private boat for my private parties worth 250k
A private jet worth 100k
A mansion in lekki worth 75k.
A range rover sport worth 50k for business issues you know
A Toyota venza 30k for felixing around with friends and picking up girls.
A social media site for 15k to keep in touch with people like you reading this.
A 5 star boutique u know for 10k
A fine Urhobo girl with all the equipments to wife for 1k since thier bride price is not high

Lastly! If u feel this, send me ur account number and ur ATM card with the pin through Jumia. for a positive 9jarian

(1) (Reply)

Grindz Ma Gearz / Pass It On. / Birthday Surprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.