Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) (2378 Views)

MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; List Of The 29 Contestants And Their ATTRIBUTES By Daviyjone / Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by SenR(m): 7:31pm On May 30, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, Pls nominate SenR on the ongoing Mr Nairaland Contest 2015.

Nominate Him by visiting this link https://www.nairaland.com/2344013/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-nomination

Pls don't forget to type His fulll profile link www.nairaland.com/SenR

Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by Cutehector(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2015
Bros abeg , big brother africa will fit u.. U hear.. Try think ahead

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by QueenHeart(f): 7:36pm On May 30, 2015
SenR:

Hello Nairalanders, Pls nominate SenR on the ongoing Mr Nairaland Contest 2015.

Nominate Him by visiting this link https://www.nairaland.com/2344013/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-nomination

Pls don't forget to type His fulll profile link www.nairaland.com/SenR

Thank you all.
yu too fyn jor. Hope ure not short o

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by SenR(m): 7:53pm On May 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Bros abeg , big brother africa will fit u.. U hear.. Try think ahead

Baba Hector I hail ooo, tanks for comments and ur advice. I appreciate Bro, wish you all da best in the race.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by SenR(m): 7:55pm On May 30, 2015
QueenHeart:
yu too fyn jor. Hope ure not short o

grin grin grin grin no am not QueenHeart, am 5'11 tall.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by missKiffy(f): 7:55pm On May 30, 2015
You actually look cute
Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by Cutehector(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2015
SenR:

Baba Hector I hail ooo, tanks for comments and ur advice. I appreciate Bro, wish you all da best in the race.
u mean in d olympics? grin
Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by missKiffy(f): 8:01pm On May 30, 2015
Done, you've been nominated by moi
Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by SenR(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2015
missKiffy:
Done, you've been nominated by moi

Thanks missKiffy
Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 30, 2015
Mr Nairaland?? Bro you can do better.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by fairygeh(f): 10:21pm On May 30, 2015
Oh Lord, see fine boy again oooshocked
Like seriously, just seeing fine boys up and down tonight. Kilode gan angry I was just recovering from seeing Yusuf Buhari and his friends then this again cry
I am off to bed cry kiss
Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by ogbanje1(f): 8:43am On May 31, 2015
fairygeh:
Oh Lord, see fine boy again oooshocked
Like seriously, just seeing fine boys up and down tonight. Kilode gan angry I was just recovering from seeing Yusuf Buhari and his friends then this again cry
I am off to bed cry kiss

Hope you didn't hurt yourself with the dild0 sha. wink
Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by fairygeh(f): 10:53am On May 31, 2015
ogbanje1:

Hope you didn't hurt yourself with the dild0 sha. wink
Hahhahahaha, I don't use one now,i have the real thing lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by QueenHeart(f): 1:23pm On May 31, 2015
SenR:

grin grin grin grin no am not QueenHeart, am 5'11 tall.
gbam I need a bf asap
Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by SenR(m): 1:34pm On May 31, 2015
QueenHeart:
gbam I need a bf asap

Send me a PM
Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by StObaino1(m): 1:09am On Jun 02, 2015
Bro I contest... I fine pass u and tall pass you...
Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 02, 2015
SenR:

Send me a PM

*clears throat*
Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 02, 2015
QueenHeart:
gbam I need a bf asap
Lol....babe u fast o
Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by Creamish(f): 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
Put a pix up in ur profile if U are rily serious about contesting. Not everyone will see this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by QueenHeart(f): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Creamish:
Put a pix up in ur profile if U are rily serious about contesting. Not everyone will see this thread.
the one ure seeing on his profile is called wat. Oh photo I guess
Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by Creamish(f): 7:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by SenR(m): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Creamish:

So sowi dearie, I had it on my profile but had to take it off due to some reasons. But I just uploaded a pic on my profile now. So u can check it up dear.

Pls do let me know what u think, if am good to go ok.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by Creamish(f): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
SenR:

So sowi dearie, I had it on my profile but had to take it off due to some reasons. But I just uploaded a pic on my profile now. So u can check it up dear.

Pls do let me know what u think, if am good to go ok.

It's a nice pix...and I think ur good to go if u rily want to contest... its a fun competition so I hope u experience it for what it is.

I sense ur a bit of a private person tho since u yanked off ur profile pic initially...so r u very sure u want to compete?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by SenR(m): 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Creamish:

It's a nice pix...and I think ur good to go if u rily want to contest... its a fun competition so I hope u experience it for what it is.

I sense ur a bit of a private person tho since u yanked off ur profile pic initially...so r u very sure u want to compete?

Thanks for your comment dear, I do appreciate.

Pls send me a pm or add me up on bbm so we can talk, can't say some things here.
Pls do check my profile for my bbm pin.

Thanks.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by Creamish(f): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2015
SenR:

Thanks for your comment dear, I do appreciate.

Pls send me a pm or add me up on bbm so we can talk, can't say some things here.
Pls do check my profile for my bbm pin.

Thanks.

Hey.. cheesy

[size=30pt]Happy Birthday!![/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-9W9-2xVC-pE/TxD1PeEmOXI/AAAAAAAACM8/zJBlFd020qI/s1600/cake1+and+1.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by SenR(m): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2015
Creamish:

Hey.. cheesy

[size=30pt]Happy Birthday!![/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-9W9-2xVC-pE/TxD1PeEmOXI/AAAAAAAACM8/zJBlFd020qI/s1600/cake1+and+1.jpg[/img]

Awwww thanks so much dear. I love the cake, looks yummy yummy.
Thanks Once More.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by Creamish(f): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2015
SenR:

Awwww thanks so much dear. I love the cake, looks yummy yummy.
Thanks Once More.

Have fun today....and ur welcome. smiley
Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by Creamish(f): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2015
Do you want me to nominate you SenR? U'l av to get verified before you are shortlisted as a contestant..
Re: Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) by Cavenchy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nice pics OP, but I think you should get a coloured pic if you do not want some people to have reservations. Even Obj looks cute in his black and white old school videos. Just some advice.

(1) (Reply)

White LovePeddler / Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future / Looking For Lady T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.