Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core (71341 Views)

Top 8 Celebrity Scandals Of 2016 / I Left Nollywood To Make Babies – Actress, Thelma Okoduwa / Here A The Five Celebrity Deaths That Shook Us In This Month Of June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by kilode100(f): 12:48pm On May 31, 2015
TheoneandOnlyMe:

I bet you forgot about the saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" when you called Mercy Johnson shapeless and when you made this statement "That Solomon Akiyesi's bride tho...Chimpanzee calls to mind". Get rid of the log in your eye instead of worrying about the speck in your neighbor's eye.
BTW you're every man dream? C'mon be honest with yourself for once, not even in your dream. +you need to work out, OK?.

Take a break, will ya??
Mercy is shapeless OK.
End of story.

20 Likes

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 31, 2015
kilode100:

Take a break, will ya??
Mercy is shapeless OK.
End of story.
OMG I dunno why I'm wasting my with this hopeless fat bìtçh. I see you derive pleasure in running other's down. Now back the fùck off and don't quote me, ever.

1 Like

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by kilode100(f): 1:36pm On May 31, 2015
TheoneandOnlyMe:

OMG I dunno why I'm wasting my with this hopeless fat bìtçh. I see you derive pleasure in running other's down. Now back the fùck off and don't quote me, ever.

Lol.
Why are you getting upset you miserable piece of filth.
You need to get a frigging life and one more thing, stop spamming my mentions.
O!oshi

20 Likes

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by bonna4u(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2015
Lala, why the misinformation? Anita Hogan was already in nollywood before she went for gulder altimate search
Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by kilode100(f): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2015
sylve11:

grin grin oho! Madam kilode, kilode? Kiloshele? cool

Nkankan o sele o..
So wa pa

20 Likes

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by stag: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ambber:

The actress was Jennifer Okere, she married Emeka Osai. i don't know why the allegation was never investigated. it would have been good to know the truth e.g. it was all a lie, she died naturally and her hubby is not a killer but this is 9ja where deaths are seen as the victim's destiny and perceived homicide is not investigated.

Thanks Ambber, thats the actress! The bald Emeka Osai. I too always wondered why it was never investigated.

While not click in to the thread at my signature, you might like to read how some were investigated. Its worth the while winkcheesy
Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by lalasticlala(m): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
This thread..
Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by Omotayor123(f): 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Thread Closedgrin
Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by lalasticlala(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
Omotayor123:
Thread Closedgrin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by sylve11: 8:38am On Aug 27, 2019
hey! Stop dis rubbish. No sane human will want to look like you please. angry

lwkmd grin grin grin grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ / Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions / Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.