Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core (71345 Views)

Top 8 Celebrity Scandals Of 2016 / I Left Nollywood To Make Babies – Actress, Thelma Okoduwa / Here A The Five Celebrity Deaths That Shook Us In This Month Of June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by mensdept: 1:29am On May 31, 2015
OP has ben reading too much yahoo news and now Nigerian copy copy
Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by kilode100(f): 4:53am On May 31, 2015
iykedare:

Jealous biatch

Of who
Mercy Johnson? cheesy cheesy.... She will give an arm to look like me.

20 Likes

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by kilode100(f): 4:54am On May 31, 2015
Menace2Society:
What's this one yapping about?what do u know about real men undecided

I know you ain't one.
Keep strolling boy.

20 Likes

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by kilode100(f): 4:56am On May 31, 2015
TheoneandOnlyMe:

Hey, 'queen bee' (*scoffs*). You know what? If wanna call someone else ugly/ shapeless...make sure you're better looking, OK?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I am every man's dream.

20 Likes

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by kilode100(f): 5:04am On May 31, 2015
neoapocalypse:

That had better not be you on your profile

Why
It took me time to do this and I am so glad I did it.
Putting up my pic has earned me a million already...
My friend dared me that Nairaland boys will tear me to shreds but so far all I have are fine words,pm,and some idiots telling me how fat I was, as if I didn't know that already....

I feel so good about myself and I get massive orgasm from calling people ugly.. I too ve been there, so right now, I can do whatever, say anything I like. grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by kilode100(f): 5:10am On May 31, 2015
Adaobi12:
. she as your hour glass shape dey pour for floor.pot calking kettle black.

See mama Chika's house girl o.
Ada, what are you doing here
See o... I bought this girl's jamb form for her o...

Don't ever come to my doorstep to beg.

20 Likes

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by blackprowler: 6:56am On May 31, 2015
Role Models for the teeming Nigerian youth. Nigeria has a very interesting future
Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by chakadante(m): 7:05am On May 31, 2015
Una get dia time
Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by davinchi(m): 7:32am On May 31, 2015
kilode100:

Mercy Johnson is extremely shapeless. How can you find her type attractive

If Mercy Johnson is shapeless, I strongly recommend lens 160 for you cos u might be suffering from a combination of short and long sightedness.
Please use it and look at her again.
Don't forget to thank me later grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by kilode100(f): 7:35am On May 31, 2015
davinchi:

If Mercy Johnson is shapeless, I strongly recommend lens 160 for you cos u might be suffering from a combination of short and long sightedness.
Please use it and look at her again.
Don't forget to thank me later grin grin grin grin grin

What does he know
Learner oshi! cheesy

19 Likes

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by modestdude(m): 7:49am On May 31, 2015
What about Genevieve Nnaji's anal sex scandal with Atiku Abubakar?
Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by modestdude(m): 8:06am On May 31, 2015
kilode100:

Why
It took me time to do this and I am so glad I did it.
Putting up my pic has earned me a million already...
My friend dared me that Nairaland boys will tear me to shreds but so far all I have are fine words,pm,and some idiots telling me how fat I was, as if I didn't know that already....

I feel so good about myself and I get massive orgasm from calling people ugly.. I too ve been there, so right now, I can do whatever, say anything I like. grin grin grin
I like your courage dear. You can only be you and not someone else. But soft pedal on your aspersion on the appearance or looks of other individuals lest people misjudge you as being envious. Find other things that can give you Orgasm, if you won't mind me. kiss

1 Like

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by Nobody: 8:10am On May 31, 2015
kilode100:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I am every man's dream.
grin grin grin...Someone has been fooled. Smh!

1 Like

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by Nobody: 8:12am On May 31, 2015
kilode100:

Of who
Mercy Johnson? cheesy cheesy.... She will give an arm to look like me.
hey! Stop dis rubbish. No sane human will want to look like you please. angry

2 Likes

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by cyndax(f): 8:14am On May 31, 2015
lalasticlala:
Some say Nollywood is synonymous to scandal. One thing is sure, scandals are part of the entertainment industry. While some of the scandals may not really be true, some are actually over blown by the media.

Here are the worst scandals that shook Nollywood to the core in no particular order.

1) INI EDO ABORTION, HUSBAND-SNATCHING & DIVORCE SCANDALS

In 2008, beautiful Ini Edo was enmeshed in abortion controversy. It was reported by the media that she had aborted a few weeks old pregnancy she had for her secret lover. It could have been a rumour but it really shook the industry.

In 2008, Ruth Okoro, A Nigerian based in the US, accused Ini of snatching her husband, Philip, from her. She wrote the actress, pleading with her to leave her husband for her. But Ini ignored her and went ahead to marry Philip.

Just last year, there were several accusations against the actress when news emerged that she was about divorcing her husband, Mr Ehiagwina Philip. Ehiagwina's family accused the actress of adultery. The divorce became messy.

2) MERCY JOHNSON THEFT SCANDAL AND HUSBAND-SNATCHING SCANDAL

In 2009, curvy actress, Mercy Johnson tasted her first major scandal. She was accused of stealing $ 4000 while she was on Europe tour from the young man that hosted her, Isaac Izoya. After the fuss generated by the scandal, Mr Izoya later exonerated her to make the case die down.

In 20011, Lovely Okojie accused Mercy of snatching Prince Odi from her. She released pictures to prove she was really married to Odi. It generated much noise in the industry, especially when the actress fixed her wedding. At a time, the press insinuated that Mercy would call off the wedding, but she went ahead with the most controversial wedding in that year and took 'a leap of faith' as she said that time.

3) SOLOMON AKIYESI WHITE WEDDING DISRUPTION SCANDAL

In 2013, Nollywood was agog with the disruption of the actor's white wedding in a church.
It was revealed that Nollywood actor, Solomon Akiyesi, whose wedding to another woman was disrupted by his legally married wife, Lilian, has actually been married twice, making it his third time of going to the alter in the last ten years. The actor was disgraced in Church when his wife stormed the venue of his wedding to another lady.

4) ANGELA OKORIE THEFT AND ADULTERY SCANDAL

Angela Okorie was accused of committing adultery and stealing of some money from a certain South-African-based Nigerian named Prosper last year. Actor Prince Ekeh worsened the whole scandal by confirming that the actress was actually guilty of the alleged crime. Her topic trended for a long time.

5) UCHE JOMBO ABORTION SCANDAL

In 2010, it was reported that the talented actress, UCHE Jombo, had aborted 6-month-old pregnancy. The news went viral. UCHE was devasted and threatened to sue the media organization that ran the story for libel.

6) NUELLA NJUBIGBO-CHIKERE HUSBAND-SNATCHING SCANDAL

Last year, Nuella was accused by her colleague, Sophia Chikere, of snatching her Director husband from her. It generated much noise in the industry due to the peculiar case of an actress, allegedly snatching another actress' husband. Nuella went ahead to marry Tchidi and now has a baby for him.

7) YUL EDOCHIE "GAY" SCANDAL

Yul recently opened up about his gay stalker, Steven Ugochukwu, who wouldn't let him be. In reaction, the alleged gay stalker opened up on so many details and insisted he was in a gay relationship with the star actor. But Yul had to solicit the help of his colleagues whom the stalker had also disturbed to prove himself innocent. Now, Desmond Elliot is crying out that Steven Ugochukwu is also stalking him.

cool STELLA DAMASUS HUSBAND-SNATCHING SCANDAL

Pretty Stella was accused of snatching a colleague's husband, Daniel Ademinokan, from Doris Simeon. People tag her husband snatcher. But the actress defended herself and maintained that Daniel was never 'snatched'.

9) TONTO DIKEH SEX FOR N5M SCANDAL

In 2012, Tonto was trailed with a sex for N5M scandal with one Mr Taiwo Afolabi. It was alleged that the man paid her the sum just to sleep with her. Although the actress later denied it.

10 FOLUKE DARAMOLA HUSBAND-SNATCHING AND JUJU SCANDAL

Busty actress, Foluke was accused by her estranged friend, Bukola of being fetish and using Juju on her current husband Kayode to enable him chase his wife away and marry her. Bukola claimed she accompanied Foluke to the native doctor that did it for her. The actress later threatened to sue her estranged friend, Bukola for libel.

11) COSSY ORJIAKOR SEX WITH DOG AND HIV SCANDAL

Cossy was once said to have slept with a dog and also had HIV scandals trail her in the past, but she vehemently denied the sex with dog and HIV story.

12) JIM IYKE N15M DEBT AND HIV SCANDALS

It's not an undetstament to assert that Jim Iyke is the most controversial Nollywood actor. Jim has found himself in lots of controversial situations.
He was involved in a N15M debt mess few years back as one Alhaja Habib Abubakar arrested him and later took him to court over the money the star actor owed her.

The media was agog few years back over story that Jim has a son and was possibly HIV positive, but the actor denied all of them vehemently.

ANITA HOGAN UNCLAD SCANDAL WITH DUTCH LOVER

Anita Hogan's scandal was the worst because it involved nude pictures of herself and her Dutch lover who later married her after her famous scandal. Anita's nudes were gotten from her laptops and the man that got them went ahead to publish them. Anita Hogan participated in one of the editions of Gulder Ultimate Search before she went into acting. She's happily married.

Source: By Lalasticlala...
Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by kilode100(f): 8:22am On May 31, 2015
Dorrobucci:
grin grin grin...Someone has been fooled. Smh!

Trust me boy, it ain't me.

20 Likes

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by kilode100(f): 8:25am On May 31, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Gosh!!
You are so jealous. Get a life will ya.

You would do anything to get into my pants, won't you?

20 Likes

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by kilode100(f): 8:28am On May 31, 2015
modestdude:
I like your courage dear. You can only be you and not someone else. But soft pedal on your aspersion on the appearance or looks of other individuals lest people misjudge you as being envious. Find other things that can give you Orgasm, if you won't mind me. kiss

How sweet.. kiss

.....But the ship has already sailed.....

20 Likes

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by Nobody: 8:30am On May 31, 2015
kilode100:

Gosh!! You are so jealous. Get a life will ya.

You would do anything to get into my pants, won't you?

I will rather turn to a necrophillia, than taking that option.

Just respect yourself.
angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by kilode100(f): 8:32am On May 31, 2015
Dorrobucci:

I will rather turn to a necrophillia, than taking that option.

Just respect yourself.

angry angry angry

You can tear your dictionary jare.. The fact of the matter is that I know you a crush on moi.
Necrophiliac oloshi.

20 Likes

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by Nobody: 8:38am On May 31, 2015
kilode100:

You can tear your dictionary jare.. The fact of the matter is that I know you a crush on moi.
Necrophiliac oloshi.

Crush on you?

I give up cheesy cheesy
Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by idu1(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2015
Dorrobucci:
grin
Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by modestdude(m): 8:42am On May 31, 2015
kilode100:

How sweet.. kiss

.....But the ship has already sailed.....
Let the ship anchor @ my bay kiss
Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by kilode100(f): 8:45am On May 31, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Crush on you?

I give up cheesy cheesy

Common now...
Why are you so dramatic?

I won't tell kiss

20 Likes

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by Nobody: 9:03am On May 31, 2015
kilode100:

Common now... Why are you so dramatic?
I won't tell kiss
Dramatic, how?

God is your strength.
grin grin
Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by kilode100(f): 9:23am On May 31, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Dramatic, how?

God is your strength.

grin grin

.....And urs too!

19 Likes

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by sylve11: 9:23am On May 31, 2015
kilode100:
That Solomon Akiyesi's bride tho...
Chimpanzee calls to mind cheesy
Some people ugly o cheesy

grin grin oho! Madam kilode, kilode? Kiloshele? cool
Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by Nobody: 9:27am On May 31, 2015
kilode100:

.....And urs too!

So you no go church abi?
Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by Nobody: 9:37am On May 31, 2015
Spells:
That's y 2face sang if nobody talks about u,then u are nobody, shout out to 2baba

Like that.. I think its us out here making them celebs cuz we talk about them, follow etc
Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by Ambber(f): 11:22am On May 31, 2015
stag:
I expected to see the scandal of the actor who was rumored to have murdered his wife. One of the 90s actors. The wife was also an actress.

Then there was the nude pictures of a lady (Anita xyz), she was paid by some white guy for the pictures and somehow the pictures were all over media. I think the guy married her eventually.

All I see here are adultery, theft and husband snatching scandals undecided

The actress was Jennifer Okere, she married Emeka Osai. i don't know why the allegation was never investigated. it would have been good to know the truth e.g. it was all a lie, she died naturally and her hubby is not a killer but this is 9ja where deaths are seen as the victim's destiny and perceived homicide is not investigated.
Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by kilode100(f): 11:26am On May 31, 2015
Dorrobucci:

So you no go church abi?

In church now.

Bless you Son.

20 Likes

Re: 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 31, 2015
kilode100:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I am every man's dream.
I bet you forgot about the saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" when you called Mercy Johnson shapeless and when you made this statement "That Solomon Akiyesi's bride tho...Chimpanzee calls to mind". Get rid of the log in your eye instead of worrying about the speck in your neighbor's eye.
BTW you're every man dream? C'mon be honest with yourself for once, not even in your dream. +you need to work out, OK?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) / Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried / Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.