Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Diary Of An African Teen. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of An African Teen. (767 Views)

"Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story / Diary Of An African Teen. / Ogbanje (an African Fantasy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of An African Teen. by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 30, 2015
Note: This is purely fictional. It's my first story here and I hope you guys enjoy it.
Happy reading...

CHAPTER 1: MOI
I suppose you expect me to start with Dear diary. Right? Lol Fat chance.
Why would I do that? I'd rather take a different approach.

In case you don't know Dear Exercise Book, I'm Peace. Friends call me Pixie anyway so...feel free to do so.

The basic things you have to know are...I'm 15 years. The type you don't meet everyday. I'm Special...Weird... Different... Wise beyond my years...OK enough

My hobbies are cooking, dancing (If hopping like a diseased monkey classifies as dancing),reading (nothing overly educational please, thanks), and well...singing.

I sing like Florence Nightingale...mostly in my dreams anyway.

Before I forget, I should probably add my vices too. I only got one vice anyway.

Staring at cute guys.

Hey bookie don't gimme that look jor. It's perfectly normal, healthy even. I'm not alone in that. You, you, you and you...Okay I'm getting unhinged.

I'm Unifriendular! If you sweated through biology in School instead of letting people write on you, I bet you'd understand what I mean by that.
I have just one friend...She's cool and sweet and the best thing that ever...

I can't believe I'm starting to sound like a Lesbo. What? You don't know what that is? Arrgh books! What do they know?

So...that's just a little about me dear Yellow Exercise book. We'll get closer next time. Right now...I'm off to Facebook. There's this cute guy, he gives me the feels (really)

And...ironically he calls me SWEET BABY SIS!!! Of all the...!!!!!

Goodnight dear Yellow whatever... I need privacy to cry.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hi readers. So...it's short, but it's just the beginning. An introduction. Hope you like Pixie's personality? Comment please. Pixie's life depends on it.
Lol...I'm a blackmailer

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An African Teen. by Nobody: 2:04am On May 31, 2015
Uh...Sorry.
I posted the story twice, accidentally. I'm only updating the other one.
Any ideas on how to take this post down? I've been trying
Re: Diary Of An African Teen. by Hawlahscho(m): 2:06am On May 31, 2015
I'm scared you won't give us the real secretes that purpose to be in d diary. sad

You'll surely be partial. sad

I like d write up though.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An African Teen. by Hawlahscho(m): 2:08am On May 31, 2015
GeeIsQueen:
Re: Diary Of An African Teen. by GeeIsQueen
(f ): [size=25pt]2:04am[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked you ain't sleeping shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Kslam Poems And Quotes... By Kenny Salami (kslam)... Coming Soon / Ability To Speak ANYWHERE And To ANYBODY / The Illusion Of 100 Level Students(short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.