Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Know Your Pope - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Know Your Pope (341 Views)

Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others / Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) / I’ll Punch Anyone Who Insults My Mother – Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Pope by FeestoNOVA(m): 9:03am On May 31, 2015
I was doing a little research about something in Italy when I came across this discovery and I have decided to share it with you. I am very sure most of you know who a Pope is but what you might not know like I also didn't know was the fact that the names they call themselves when they become Pope is not their real name, it is a Papal name they take up when they are elected as the leader of the Christian world. For example the current Pope whom we all know as Pope Francis chose that name as his papal name in honour of the Saint Francis of Assisi, his real name is Jorge Mario Bergoglio......read more
http://hafeestonovakonsept..com/2015/05/pope-john-paul-i.html

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Is Around The Corner, Please Comment What Ramadan Means To You / Read This Testimony To Boost Your Faith. Remain Bless And U Are Invited. / OPINION Which Hand Should We Use To Drop Our Tithes And Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.