Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Hello.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hello.... (968 Views)

What Were The Various Distractions You Had In Church Today? / How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / Three Obvious Distractions That Keep Us From Spending Time With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello.... by skypeople(f): 11:17am On May 31, 2015
Re: Hello.... by skypeople(f): 11:20am On May 31, 2015
Boman2014 , enter thread and comment joor, stop peeping
Re: Hello.... by scentmarlc(m): 11:25am On May 31, 2015
skypeople:
Happy sunday everyone.

As you may have noticed as i entered, am completely new to you guys here, so its gona be completely understandable if you guyz dont wana associate yourself with a she-devil like my self.

**spreads mat**

Yeah i just want to bring to una notice some things i observed in churches have been to so far --- that are very distracting.

1. Most churches have no provision for kids. Their child keep standing up, running around, crying...etc. Thats very distracting abeg.

2. Choir uniforms : the choice of the choristers attire sud be completely selective. A too-bright attire will end up distracting the congregants. It might be a little bit difficut to resist turning to their corner instead of the altar.

3. Sitting arrangement: This is peculiar to some churches. In their bid to curb immorality and sexual sins, they have dermacated the female seats from the male seats. At the end of the day, our dear brothers wont concentrate on the bible reading or the memory verse. They keep tunning to the females section for inspiration.

4. Speakers: I wonder if heaven is such a noisy place. No it is not. The kind of speakers some churches uses is enough to host reinhard bonnkee crusade. Why The congregant will have to start using cerumol wen dey get home.

ABEG FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR OWN DISTRACTIONS
Who knows, we might be helping a church owner re-strategize.

Thank you.

Also remember to support scentmarlc as MR NA1RALAND

Thank you bae for the heads up. Am coming back to share my own tori
Re: Hello.... by skypeople(f): 11:38am On May 31, 2015
scentmarlc:

Thank you bae for the heads up. Am coming back to share my own tori
berra
Re: Hello.... by Nobody: 11:57am On May 31, 2015
Op, if you can be distracted by what you listed above, then I`m sure, you`re certainly not ready to do business with God. Check urself (an advice though).
Re: Hello.... by boman2014: 11:58am On May 31, 2015
skypeople:
Boman2014 , enter thread and comment joor, stop peeping
what do you want to say? Am not religious.
Re: Hello.... by skypeople(f): 1:26pm On May 31, 2015
boman2014:
what do you want to say? Am not religious.
ok sir
Re: Hello.... by davidif: 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
skypeople:
Happy sunday everyone.

As you may have noticed as i entered, am completely new to you guys here, so its gona be completely understandable if you guyz dont wana associate yourself with a she-devil like my self.

**spreads mat**

Yeah i just want to bring to una notice some things i observed in churches have been to so far --- that are very distracting.

1. Most churches have no provision for kids. Their child keep standing up, running around, crying...etc. Thats very distracting abeg.

2. Choir uniforms : the choice of the choristers attire sud be completely selective. A too-bright attire will end up distracting the congregants. It might be a little bit difficut to resist turning to their corner instead of the altar.

3. Sitting arrangement: This is peculiar to some churches. In their bid to curb immorality and sexual sins, they have dermacated the female seats from the male seats. At the end of the day, our dear brothers wont concentrate on the bible reading or the memory verse. They keep tunning to the females section for inspiration.

4. Speakers: I wonder if heaven is such a noisy place. No it is not. The kind of speakers some churches uses is enough to host reinhard bonnkee crusade. Why The congregant will have to start using cerumol wen dey get home.

ABEG FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR OWN DISTRACTIONS
Who knows, we might be helping a church owner re-strategize.

Thank you.

Also remember to support scentmarlc as MR NA1RALAND

Wait what?!?! Churches demarcate based in gender? What is this? A mosque?

(1) (Reply)

Will Animals Make Heaven? / What Did The Bible Says On This (photo) / Todd White - Interview - How Can We Find Our True Identity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.