Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Will Animals Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Animals Make Heaven? (972 Views)

Why You Need To Make Heaven Your Primary Concern / Will Animals Be Raptured? / Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Animals Make Heaven? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
This question has stemmed from conversations I've had lately, especially with christians. Majority of those I've spoken to have shied away from any definite answer.

What do you all think? Will animals go to heaven? If they don't, where will they end up?

Meaningful contributions are welcome.
Re: Will Animals Make Heaven? by MizJanet(f): 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
grin lol, well according to church men and women . Anything that have spirit and soul must experience an afterlife and since animals have spirit and souls , they will xperience afterlife .

grin

RELIGION IS A FRAUD .
Re: Will Animals Make Heaven? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
MizJanet:
grin lol, well according to church men and women . Anything that have spirit and soul must experience an afterlife and since animals have spirit and souls , they will xperience afterlife .

grin

RELIGION IS A FRAUD .

On the contrary, the church people I've spoken to do not think animals will make heaven. They've argued that only human beings will face judgment.

I'm in total agreement on the last piece of your contribution, it is a fraud.
Re: Will Animals Make Heaven? by Sylvekzee(m): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Aha @Mizjenet I knew threads like this are abodes for your likes.

@OP I've asked christians this question on several occasions and their replies always differed. Some believe animals doesn't have souls and so has no place in heaven, others believe other wise,.

Religion is a fairy tale
Re: Will Animals Make Heaven? by Princewell2012(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
yes, animals will make heaven, since there was animal in the garden of eden, and the book of revelation make us to understand that there are animal in heaven. eg white horse and the beast. Therefore i have every right to believe that animals will make heaven also, read the book revelation and daniel very well you will understand what am saying here. Note: animals are our first companion, before the fall of man. Remember God did not only chase away the man alone, animals where equaly chase away too.It is only in africa here that we do not understand the importants of animals. thats why the oyibos are wiser than us. (black) whatever God has created, is very important to him, and to those that knows the value. when God is about to destroy noahs generation he comanded noah to allow every animal and its kinds to enter into the ark to preserved their live. Even our lord Jesus was also born in a menger, where animals are kept what does that signify? Therefore at the last day if God will allow man to come back into his paradise, he will definetely allow animals to get there too. Now for instance, take a look at these thread how many people do you see here commenting on it? and how many views does it have? so these is our own level of understanding, thats why God is wiser than men. That ant you always smashed so easily is very important to God.
prov. 6:6-8. go to the ants thou slugard and consider her ways and be wise..........what you thinks are not important are very important to God.

1 Like

Re: Will Animals Make Heaven? by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 04, 2015
Once upon a time; there lived a warrior whose name was Alexander. He tended some flocks of sheep, for he was also a Shepherd, and he had a beautiful dog called Achilles. Alexander loved the dog because he had just lost his beautiful wife - Aphrodisia who was buried close to his hut, and he lived with Achilles in a remote village of Dodona.

Alexander had a neighbor who was a fisherman and his name was Agamemnon, and he had a wife called Aileen.

One day; Aileen was roasting some fishes over an open fire which her husband brought home the previous night and Alexander's dog - Achilles, awoken by the smoky aroma, went stealthily and seized one of the roasted fishes with his jaw and fled back to his master's hut.

Aileen was angry; she waited till her Husband got back and told him how Alexander's dog had stolen her roasted fish.

Agamemnon was infuriated and off went he to Alexander's hut demanding that Achilles be brought out & killed for stealing from his wife, but Alexander loved his dog and tried to pacify Agamemnon into accepting a lamb from his flocks in exchange for the stolen fish, but Agamemnon was adamant and told Alexander that he would only be pacified by the death of Achilles.

And it was pouring rain, amidst thunder & lightening.

Achilles sensed trouble and was fleeing when Agamemnon threw a sharp dagger at him, severing him into two.

Alexander seeing his dog severed into two, on Aphrodisia's grave, lying lifelessly with blood splattered all over his wife's grave ; drew his sword out of its sheath, and just as he raised it high to the sky & cried out; Zeusssssssssssss; Lightening flashed across the sky and lighted it up from one side to the other.

Pause!

Pls allow me to play with my coquette's curly pubic hair for 30minutes, before I continue with these stiff-necked religionists that are fond of asking silly questions that adds absolutely no value to me, to them, to Nairaland, to Nigeria, to Africa and to the World at large grin
Re: Will Animals Make Heaven? by cyprus000: 2:14am On Jun 04, 2015
Princewell2012:
yes, animals will make heaven, since there was animal in the garden of eden, and the book of revelation make us to understand that there are animal in heaven. eg white horse and the beast. Therefore i have every right to believe that animals will make heaven also, read the book revelation and daniel very well you will understand what am saying here. Note: animals are our first companion, before the fall of man. Remember God did not only chase away the man alone, animals where equaly chase away too.It is only in africa here that we do not understand the importants of animals. thats why the oyibos are wiser than us. (black) whatever God has created, is very important to him, and to those that knows the value. when God is about to destroy noahs generation he comanded noah to allow every animal and its kinds to enter into the ark to preserved their live. Even our lord Jesus was also born in a menger, where animals are kept what does that signify? Therefore at the last day if God will allow man to come back into his paradise, he will definetely allow animals to get there too. Now for instance, take a look at these thread how many people do you see here commenting on it? and how many views does it have? so these is our own level of understanding, thats why God is wiser than men. That ant you always smashed so easily is very important to God.
prov. 6:6-8. go to the ants thou slugard and consider her ways and be wise..........what you thinks are not important are very important to God.
[size=13pt][b]
Wrong bro.

I actually don't do religion,but I had to interven on this.

When God created all things,the bible made us to understand that it was only man.
He breathed opun.
among all beings created and asked him to have life.
Him breathing on adam signify spirituality and a segment of him,who will inherit his house in heaven.
Remember,he said."Let's creat man in our own image and "LIKENESS"
That likeness means,his features,behavours(which we letter corrupted),spirit,knowledge etc.

Why do you think,he asked us to kill animals for food,but forbid us from doing same to our fellow humans,cos animals don't have souls,but they have life.

I am not ruling out that animals don't have life.
But their life is only limited to this earth and anything that has life is sacred,goin by my personal analogy on the matter,cos he directed us not to eat raw meat and when we cook it.
We should make sure it doesn't have life blood in it.
If you remember,there is even a bible passage,in which saul wanted to kill his own son "jonathan" based on this issue.

Speaking from my spirirtual advancement,both from christainity and other religion

Anything that has blood,has life
But that doesn't make it have soul,in the spiritual relm.

Xcept you are trying to tell me that animals have their own Jesus-devil,demons,judasgrin,twelve deciples etc.

Cos jesus said,I have come,so that man will be saved.
He didn't say man and animal and no where in the bible did God refer to animals has part of his redeemption plan.

So if you read,that there is animals in heaven,dats correct.
But that doesn't mean that it is the animal on earth that goes there,when they die.

[/b][/size]
Re: Will Animals Make Heaven? by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 04, 2015
Interesting! Please keep the contributions coming.
Re: Will Animals Make Heaven? by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 04, 2015
Princewell2012:

On what basis will animals be judged or will judgment be waved for them?
Re: Will Animals Make Heaven? by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 04, 2015
Sylvekzee:
Aha @Mizjenet I knew threads like this are abodes for your likes.

@OP I've asked christians this question on several occasions and their replies always differed. Some believe animals doesn't have souls and so has no place in heaven, others believe other wise,.

Religion is a fairy tale

Same response I've gotten from the christians I've spoken to. I guess religion has no regard for other creatures in the world, which in itself is selfish.
Re: Will Animals Make Heaven? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 04, 2015
for starters; there's no heaven apart from living large here on earth.

if you doubt me, read all the descriptions of heaven from all the religions. you'll find out they're just fantasies from men. these are things we desire. eg, street of gold, golden houses, free food, not working but enjoying, 72 pretty, bigass virgins, living in splendor and pleasure... my o my! what a sweet fantasy.

1 Like

Re: Will Animals Make Heaven? by MizJanet(f): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2015
cyprus000:

[font=serif][size=13pt] [i]
Wrong bro.

When God created all things,the bible made us to understand that it was only man.
He breathed opun.
Him breathing on adam signify spirituality and a segment of him,who will inherit his house in heaven.

Why do you think,he asked us to kill animals for food,but forbid us from doing same to our fellow humans, cos animals don't have souls ,but they have life.

Vomit that lie @ bold sized , didnt your bible call animals souls ? Gen 1:24 " Then God said: let the earth bring forth living souls (nephe'sh) according to their kinds, domestic animals and creepin animals"

Religious folks confused since time immemorial, the hebrew word for soul is "nephesh" , its right there
Re: Will Animals Make Heaven? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
emrain:
for starters; there's no heaven apart from living large here on earth.

if you doubt me, read all the descriptions of heaven from all the religions. you'll find out they're just fantasies from men. these are things we desire. eg, street of gold, golden houses, free food, not working but enjoying, 72 pretty, bigass virgins, living in splendor and pleasure... my o my! what a sweet fantasy.

Sire, 10,000likes for you. Our people [Africans] have been so brainwashed that their I.Q's are depreciating by the hour.

What then is the essence of your brain, if you have to rely on some entirely useless holy books, written by some entirely deluded & power-hungry savages, with the primary aim of controlling & dominating us.

Mehn; I just come to the religion section to read comments every time I'm bored. grin
Re: Will Animals Make Heaven? by Princewell2012(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Zoharariel:

Sire, 10,000likes for you. Our people [Africans] have been so brainwashed that their I.Q's are depreciating by the hour.

What then is the essence of your brain, if you have to rely on some entirely useless holy books, written by some entirely deluded & power-hungry savages, with the primary aim of controlling & dominating us.

Mehn; I just come to the religion section to read comments every time I'm bored. grin

Hmmmm thats ok.

But do you believe there is God

Atleast you must know where you re going, even if you dont know where you re coming from.
Re: Will Animals Make Heaven? by Princewell2012(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt][b]
Wrong bro.

He breathed opun.
That likeness means,his features,behavours(which we letter corrupted),spirit,knowledge etc.

Why do you think,he asked us to kill animals for food,but forbid us from doing same to our fellow humans,cos animals don't have souls,but they have life.

I am not ruling out that animals don't have life.
But their life is only limited to this earth and anything that has life is sacred,goin by my personal analogy on the matter,cos he directed us not to eat raw meat and when we cook it.
We should make sure it doesn't have life blood in it.
If you remember,there is even a bible passage,in which saul wanted to kill his own son "jonathan" based on this issue.

Speaking from my spirirtual advancement,both from christainity and other religion

Anything that has blood,has life
But that doesn't make it have soul,in the spiritual relm.

Xcept you are trying to tell me that animals have their own Jesus-devil,demons,judasgrin,twelve deciples etc.

Cos jesus said,I have come,so that man will be saved.
He didn't say man and animal and no where in the bible did God refer to animals has part of his redeemption plan.

So if you read,that there is animals in heaven,dats correct.
But that doesn't mean that it is the animal on earth that goes there,when they die.

[/b][/size]

But do you agree that animals were are companions

God only created Adam, but Adam requested for eve. It means that man is incomplete without woman.

At the same vein, If it deem fit for God to create animals and brought them for Adam to name, and be his companion, then animals are necessary for man.

Are you now saying there will not be food in heaven

Judging by your comments, you said they were created for food.
Re: Will Animals Make Heaven? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
Princewell2012:

But do you agree that animals were are companions

God only created Adam, but Adam requested for eve. It means that man is incomplete without woman.

At the same vein, If it deem fit for God to create animals and brought them for Adam to name, and be his companion, then animals are necessary for man.

Are you now saying there will not be food in heaven

Judging by your comments, you said they were created for food.
there will be no food nah. don't you know what you're going to heaven to do? you think you are going to play there?

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Teacher Turned To The Bible Because He Became "Sick Of Killing'' / Isese Festival True Or False Do They Use Person For The Sacrifice? / Food For Thought "Why Do The Muslims Not Evangelize Like Chritains Do"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.