Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans (4239 Views)

Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans / Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans / Open Letter To Nigeria Celebrities, Especially Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by ggrin(f): 12:43pm On May 31, 2015
Gone are the days in the Nigeria entertainment Industry, where celebrities were humble to their fans and also appreciated their fans for the love and support shown to them, despite the Money and Fame, they still maintain the humility and appreciate their fans. For that fact, they still remain at the top spot for years, making sure Nigeria Entertainment is known worldwide, But these days, virtually all the celebrities we have are not appreciative and loyal to their fans.
The Nigeria Indigenous Rapper, who calls himself “Baddo“, “Voice of the Street” and a “Street King” which I do not see any street credibility in the Rapper’s Lifestyle.
On the 28th of May, 2015, “The Place Club” was re-opened at Ikeja G.R.A, a lot of celebrity came for the Launch. Meanwhile, the Yoruba actor Omo banke and the Yoruba Gospel singer Lanre teriba were outside the eatery, where they were catching fun with their fans. Olamide drove inside and packed directly in front of the eatery, he came out of his vehicle , wanting to go into the club, His loyal and cherishing fan called and shouted “Badoo” hailing him and all Olamide did was shunning the fan saying “No shout my name, I no like am, wetin be this” with the I don’t care look, the loyal fan actually removed his cap for olamide for the respect and was ashamed for not getting at least a fair reply, instead was an harsh one.
Another buoyant and Brave fan called Mr Dosunmu, who was chilling with Omo Banke and Lanre Teriba, saw what Olamide did to that fan, in anger shunned olamide saying “Oga comot for here, shey na only you dey buy you album? abi na only you go get money? Na we dey listen to your songs and you no see or respect us for here“ , then olamide saw and heard what Mr Dosunmu said to him and ignored it.
Omo banke went to meet him making him realise his wrong attitude to his fan, then olamide entered the club, the loyal fan who was shunned waited by Olamide’s car expecting apology. When Olamide came out of the club entered his car with his Manager alex and drove off. UNFORTUNATELY, Olamide did not apologise to the Humble and loving Fan, which made the fan feel like a fool for the love, appreciation and respect he showed to Olamide.
With this action,is it street credibility or street Stupidity?.
This Message and story goes out to every celebrity who does this and think it is the right thing, Please stop it and appreciate the love from your fans by showing it back to them not shunning them, the fans make and Break.
NOTE:-This Writeup was Sent to Us by a Fan who witnessed the Ugly Incident.

Source www.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by ggrin(f): 12:44pm On May 31, 2015
Shoro niyenundecided
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by nzeobi(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2015
It could be a mood swing but the thing is some people place celebrities above God and that's why they are often dissapointed.
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by NeduLuiZ(m): 12:51pm On May 31, 2015
Low self esteem. He is just human like everyone else tongue
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by jayboy17(m): 1:25pm On May 31, 2015
Shey olamide wey no dey naija!!
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by LaudGuy: 2:34pm On May 31, 2015
After they will say Nigerians don't appreciate their celebrities. When celebrities will shut down a fan who is excited and trying to show love.

Meanwhile:
*A sizzling Hot Mixtape will be dropping on Nairaland on 31-12-15* A Music Masterpiece. More info with time. Save the date. 

You won't have to wait for this mixtape like the other dude's non existent album. Lol
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by lekinz(m): 8:52pm On May 31, 2015
Don't worry, I won't do that after u ve accepted to be my C.M ... Will cherish and respect you as a number one fan ... Dedicate an album for you, write ur name all over the wall ... Make it known to the world ... I too dey talk self
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by Prettyvhickie(f): 9:04pm On May 31, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][right][/right][quote][/quote] angryshoro niyen?
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by ba7man(m): 7:16am On Jun 01, 2015
That's why I never famz celebrities. I just look, turn and walk away........they're d ones who even look at me sef and wonder if I'm also a star. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 01, 2015
thats why we have to dump olamide for airforce1 grin
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by francizy(m): 7:46am On Jun 01, 2015
The fans no geh sense ni? I don't go about licking celebrity bums oh.. Am not even that open to the level of worshiping a human being cuz he got money and all. Can recall the day I visited Silverbird galleria, I saw carbo snoop with one fat asss bodyguard. I just walked pass him at the staircase while my ex was saying this bullshyt he says in songs, Carbo snoopy, carbo snoop... grin

I told her this; get her acts together jor, oya let's go biko.. We left there laughing.. The fan should get sense next time. Even if you wanna hail stars, just hail the likes of DonJazzy who even in wealth is still humble.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by KingTom(m): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2015
francizy:
The fans no geh sense ni? I don't go about licking celebrity bums oh.. Am not even that open to the level of worshiping a human being cuz he got money and all. Can recall the day I visited Silverbird galleria, I saw carbo snoop with one fat asss bodyguard. I just walked pass him at the staircase while my ex was saying this bullshyt he says in songs, Carbo snoopy, carbo snoop... grin

I told her this; get her acts together jor, oya let's go biko.. We left there laughing.. The fan should get sense next time. Even if you wanna hail stars, just hail the likes of DonJazzy who even in wealth is still humble.
Don Jazzy is an even bigger snub, don't fall for his twitter antics undecided
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by francizy(m): 7:57am On Jun 01, 2015
ba7man:
That's why I never famz celebrities. I just look, turn and walk away........[s]they're d ones who even look at me sef and wonder if I'm also a star[/s]. cheesy

Sorry I had to strike out that part. The first one is very much applicable to me too. I just see them and walk pass. Don't give them special attention. The fact is, they don't even know one exists, so it's a one-one thing.

Just imaging this mumu fan was embarrassed and the dunce waited till dawn after Olamide must have finished clubbing so that Olamide would acknowledge him, and then he got shunned again. He should get a life tho..
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by fairygeh(f): 7:58am On Jun 01, 2015
Eeya
Sorry to the fan grin
Na dem get time to dey famz celebrity
God knows I hate insults that's why i strive as much as possible to respect myself.
So what if he's a celebrity, is He God?
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by francizy(m): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by francizy(m): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:

Don Jazzy is an even bigger snub, don't fall for his twitter antics undecided

Really? grin

Well, never met him before tho.. Even if I do, won't lick his bum.. Hope you didn't try to lick his bum? grin cheesy

fairygeh:
Eeya
Sorry to the fan grin
Na dem get time to dey famz celebrity
God knows I hate insults that's why i strive as much as possible to respect myself.
So what if he's a celebrity, is He God?

Exactly!
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 01, 2015
olamide did that...remind me to mind my business when next I see a celebsmiley
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by KingTom(m): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2015
francizy:

Really? grin

Well, never met him before tho.. Even if I do, won't lick his bum.. Hope you didn't try to lick his bum? grin cheesy

Exactly!
God forbid! angry The only person who is worthy of my FAMZING is Dr. Ben Carson cool
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by francizy(m): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:

God forbid! angry The only person who is worthy of my FAMZING is Dr. Ben Carson cool

Hahahahaha, I love that man, no homo.

Well, when it comes to musicians, the only person I can famz is Nas. Been my best from then till he slowed down.

But I thought the magic wand bearing president is among the people you famz na....? grin
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by ba7man(m): 11:19am On Jun 01, 2015
francizy:

Sorry I had to strike out that part. The first one is very much applicable to me too. I just see them and walk pass. Don't give them special attention. The fact is, they don't even know one exists, so it's a one-one thing.

Just imaging this mumu fan was embarrassed and the dunce waited till dawn after Olamide must have finished clubbing so that Olamide would acknowledge him, and then he got shunned again. He should get a life tho..
I'm serious, when I run into them, they look.
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by KingTom(m): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2015
francizy:

Hahahahaha, I love that man, no homo.

Well, when it comes to musicians, the only person I can famz is Nas. Been my best from then till he slowed down.

But I thought the magic wand bearing president is among the people you famz na....? grin
Yes, and I thought the Fedora wearing Ex president was among yours too. I noticed you share posts extolling him and you are quick to insult those extolling the old broom wielding one grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by francizy(m): 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:

Yes, and I thought the Fedora wearing Ex president was among yours too. I noticed you share posts extolling him and you are quick to insult those extolling the old broom wielding one grin grin grin

Hehehehe, when have you seen me insult people for praising the Messiah of Daura? grin

Never done that, except the change chanting goons gets at me first.. smiley
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by KingTom(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, when have you seen me insult people for praising the Messiah of Daura? grin

Never done that, except the change chanting goons gets at me first.. smiley
Francizy my brother, you have contradicted yourself, you see by making the bolded statement above, you are obviously a member of the Fedora Fisherman's camp. Now notice I did not say the words TANOID, GOON, DRUNK or CLUELESS when referring to your crew. Tell me another story Pastor Francizy grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by ggrin(f): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:

God forbid! angry The only person who is worthy of my FAMZING is Dr engr. Ggrin cool
wasere omode yi
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by KingTom(m): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
ggrin:
wasere omode yi
Shey eleyi ti ya weyrey ni grin
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by francizy(m): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:
Francizy my brother, you have contradicted yourself, you see by making the bolded statement above, you are obviously a member of the Fedora Fisherman's camp. Now notice I did not say the words TANOID, GOON, DRUNK or CLUELESS when referring to your crew. Tell me another story Pastor Francizy grin grin grin

Hahahahaha, the goon was actually referring to the insulting set of APC fans oh! My baddddddd! grin cry

Apologies sir! cool
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by francizy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:
Shey eleyi ti ya weyrey ni grin

Oti ya weyrey ni oh! grin
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by KingTom(m): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
francizy:

Hahahahaha, the goon was actually referring to the insulting set of APC fans oh! My baddddddd! grin cry

Apologies sir! cool
No need to apologize sir, I'm not a GOON wink grin cool
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by KingTom(m): 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
francizy:

Oti ya weyrey ni oh! grin
I swear, Weyrey oshi ni ggrin ooooo grin
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by francizy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:
No need to apologize sir, I'm not a GOON wink grin cool

Good
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by francizy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:

I swear, Weyrey oshi ni ggrin ooooo grin

But truly, una two fit each other.. Now way iceberylin done use and dump her for you.. cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities “especially Olamide” – Respect Your Fans by KingTom(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
francizy:

Good
But you are a TANOID grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Woman Sent Out Of Abuja Boutique By SSS For Buhari’s Daughter To Shop / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife / Biography Of Bukar Abba Ibrahim & Profile – Former Yobe State Governor & Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.