Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,169 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife (4248 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Blasts Ice Prince: "Broke Boy, When Last Did You Drop A HIT Song?" / GBOSA!!! My Wife Gave Birth To Children Like A Rat - Emeka Ike BLASTS Wife / Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife by TopCelebritiesM: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2015
Millions of Christ Embassy Church members all over the world are now discussing in hush tones about the latest information filtering in that the church founder; Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s wife, Pastor Anita has reverted to her father’s name and she is now addressed as Pastor Anita Ebhodaghe. Besides, the congregation is also shocked that Pastor Anita has started her own church online; www.pastoranita.org because millions of the church members have been praying for Pastor Chris and wife to resolve their matrimonial crisis peacefully and... See complete story http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-blasts-wife/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife by ezeonline2(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2015
Watin the woman do the man now,na wa oo lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife by christinie(f): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Be that as it may, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has reacted to his wife’s allegations against him in her divorce suit in a London Court. He opened up about the burning issue which is currently on the lips of Christians at a Sunday service recently.

Hear him; “you don’t know who a man of God is, I don’t go in that direction. I wasn’t accused of those things you said nor did I commit those stupid things that you said and I don’t need to go into that level in such discussions. Jesus Christ was accused by many. A lot of frivolous charges, there will always be those who like it to be true. But you know in spite of the accusations against Jesus, it didn’t change who he was. It didn’t change him. There are preachers and there are men of God. I’m not a preacher, I am a man of God and I go in the way I am asked to go. It may cause some troubles with individuals but that is not because I have done something wrong and when it comes to Reverend Anita, what I will say to you is to pray for her. Don’t act like those people, if you are married to a man of God, it doesn’t make you automatically mature. You can make mistakes, you can do something that is wrong. But some people expect the wife of a minister to definitely be at the level of that minister and so they may be looked upon and the expectation may be like that, but it’s a positional thing. If a man of God is married, it doesn’t automatically mean that the wife of a man of God is therefore a woman of God. That is not the way it is in the bible. How many of them? Who was Peter’s wife, did you ever know her name? You never find that out. Who was John’s wife? Did you ever read the name? What about all the other Apostles? How many of their names are written in the bible. You never find their names. You have to understand something about a man of God. A man of God is not just someone who worships God or preaches God. A man of God is handpicked by God, set on course by God. If you study the scripture, you will not find one man of God that goes against God, sinning against God. The only thing you might find will be a man of God, maybe in to different kinds of ways. Moses for example, when he struck the rock twice, he was provoked by the anger of the people. It was not because he wanted to do”.

Previous Post
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife by achinaboy(m): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2015
I wonder if he really reads his bible well

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife by WillyWest: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
christinie:
Be that as it may, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has reacted to his wife’s allegations against him in her divorce suit in a London Court. He opened up about the burning issue which is currently on the lips of Christians at a Sunday service recently.

Hear him; “you don’t know who a man of God is, I don’t go in that direction. I wasn’t accused of those things you said nor did I commit those stupid things that you said and I don’t need to go into that level in such discussions. Jesus Christ was accused by many. A lot of frivolous charges, there will always be those who like it to be true. But you know in spite of the accusations against Jesus, it didn’t change who he was. It didn’t change him. There are preachers and there are men of God. I’m not a preacher, I am a man of God and I go in the way I am asked to go. It may cause some troubles with individuals but that is not because I have done something wrong and when it comes to Reverend Anita, what I will say to you is to pray for her. Don’t act like those people, if you are married to a man of God, it doesn’t make you automatically mature. You can make mistakes, you can do something that is wrong. But some people expect the wife of a minister to definitely be at the level of that minister and so they may be looked upon and the expectation may be like that, but it’s a positional thing. If a man of God is married, it doesn’t automatically mean that the wife of a man of God is therefore a woman of God. That is not the way it is in the bible. How many of them? Who was Peter’s wife, did you ever know her name? You never find that out. Who was John’s wife? Did you ever read the name? What about all the other Apostles? How many of their names are written in the bible. You never find their names. You have to understand something about a man of God. A man of God is not just someone who worships God or preaches God. A man of God is handpicked by God, set on course by God. If you study the scripture, you will not find one man of God that goes against God, sinning against God. The only thing you might find will be a man of God, maybe in to different kinds of ways. Moses for example, when he struck the rock twice, he was provoked by the anger of the people. It was not because he wanted to do”.

Previous Post

Not my business what happens in peoples homes, but about the idea of "The man of God" and his wife being on the same pedestal, I think Pastors and GOs create this missinformation when 8 out of 10 GOs and MOGs put there pics along with their wife on billboards and every crusade flier, even Rhapsody bears sections dedicated to Pastor Chris and sections dedicated to Pastor Anita. So unconsciuosly you are giving every one the belief that both of you are equal.

Some even turn ministry to a family enterprise were even the kids have a stake whether they like it or not and are even respected before other church members. But Hey thats non of my business.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife by harristo(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
By the time you have a title like 'Pastor Chris Oyakhilome shoots Wife', it will make front page.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife by Holywizard: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sinach u see wetin u dey cause??
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife by pretydiva(f): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Their lives, their business..not mine
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife by christinie(f): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Holywizard:
Sinach u see wetin u dey cause??
Sinach kwa? She's happily married now.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife by thorpido(m): 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
harristo:
By the time you have a title like 'Pastor Chris Oyakhilome shoots Wife', it will make front page.
Lol,Op change your title to this.It will make front page.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife by MrZachs(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lie Lie man of God, practice what you preach!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife by Holywizard: 3:37am On Aug 27, 2015
christinie:
Sinach kwa? She's happily married now.
she vwas fuckin Mr Chris
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife by Ginaz(f): 3:58am On Aug 27, 2015
pastors that can't keep their family but can pray for other people's own.
he went to church to preach, just say what happened and stopped beating about the bush Mr pastor.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife by dinachi(m): 6:55am On Aug 27, 2015
Ginaz:
pastors that can't keep their family but can pray for other people's own.
he went to church to preach, just say what happened and stopped beating about the bush Mr pastor.
Is that why you sleep with women, you lesbian?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 27, 2015
dinachi:

Is that why you sleep with women, you lesbian?
4 real? Abi ure just throwing around unfounded allegations? #notcool
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife by dinachi(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2015
snowDiva:
4 real? Abi ure just throwing around unfounded allegations? #notcool
Tis real. She is.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2015
dinachi:

Tis real. She is.
smiley
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Even before the divorce issues,most people already know that the thirst for equality in terms of pastorship was the root of the matter....

Anita,who reads the bible every know and then forgot that we are all equal but have different roles to play,her thirst for power push her towards all these...now she can focus on building her pastorship career and get all the power she. So wishes,should. Pastor chris decide to marry another lady today,all attention will be on him and then anita will have the fruits of her labour....

I blame pastor chris all along for not putting and reminding his wife her rightful place in his life..should he have done that,all these wouldn't happen...“women pushed for the destruction of marriage,men complete it”....
Another reason why marriage. In these present time should be discourage.

Team MGTOW
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Blasts Wife by christinie(f): 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
Holywizard:
she vwas fuckin Mr Chris
in your bed abi? Asiri gbakaa ute o rahu n'ala.

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Successful Celebs With ZERO Talent / Actress Juliet Mgborukwe-ojukwu And Hubby Welcome First Child {photos} / Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi,buys His Brother A Honda Car(pic,vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.