Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. (39144 Views)

Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — / Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by QueenSharon(f): 8:35am On Jun 03, 2015
nerodenero:
The stick he is holding makes him look like a herbalist.

Most of their pastors are not fashion conscious. See coat wink

Kindly let us see how your wardrope looks like. Many thanks.
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by Sobeautiful: 8:37am On Jun 03, 2015
dammieco:

He didn't wish them dead. He said "may". Of course it has happened b4, so if they continue to say nonsense against an annoited man of God like pastor W.F Kumuyi, they might not be rescued from death. Remember Elijah/Elisha?
He shouldn't even say 'may'. Judgement belongs to God. Let's allow Him do His work. Of course who doesn't know the story of Elijah. From the same Scripture, a lot of people that spoke bad of Christ/God still ended well with God. Why didn't Christ wish those that slapped, insulted and spat on Him dead? I'm sure He knows the story of Elijah and the little children more than you and l. Let's not be bringing up Scriptures wrongly to defend our shortcomings. If care is not taken, this guy in question has spoken ill of a man of God at a point in time and no one wished that he 'may' die. The truth is that people shouldn't allow every insult (big or small) to make them react like the offender. If that is the case, then what's the difference between you two. People should know better than that. He did wrong to insult a man of God no doubt. Maybe that's how much he knows. He might become a man of God himself tomorrow and face same and then he'll understand better. You never can tell. Let God be God please. Let's allow Him do His job which He knows more than us.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by nerodenero: 8:37am On Jun 03, 2015
Ok
QueenSharon:

Kindly let us see how your wardrope looks like. Many thanks.
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by anamprince(m): 9:11am On Jun 03, 2015
A true man of God, my prayer to you sir is that you keep the fire burning and may the strength to continue to reach out to the lost sheep never diminish.
you are my mentor anytime and anywhere even if i do not worship in your church but your ministry is the fountain of which Baba Ayo Babalola salvation ministration was borne.
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by Truthisit: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2015
ifeness:

Thou shalt not watch TV,but the deceiver had a Tv at home we watched with his family.
CAN YOU PROVE THIS BEYOND DOUBT THAT PASTOR KUMUYI SAID SO?
QUOTE THE DATE PLEASE AND IF AVAILABLE, PRINTED EVIDENCE, VOICE OR VIDEO EVIDENCE
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by olatricia(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2015
my hausa friend, would u teach me to speak hausa?

tchidi:
Wow!! grin
Complete with the bag o!! That's nice, for a change.
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2015
Truthisit:

CAN YOU PROVE THIS BEYOND DOUBT THAT PASTOR KUMUYI SAID SO?
QUOTE THE DATE PLEASE AND IF AVAILABLE, PRINTED EVIDENCE, VOICE OR VIDEO EVIDENCE

I was born into a deeper life family,so I know what I'm saying.My parents had no TV in our home based on the deceiver's demands. I was 16 years of age when I watch my first Tv program in England. That was a huge shame that a tax collector like Kumuyi could deceive millions of people.

I bet you have no clue about the history of deeper life Jewish bible church.
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by prettydiamond1: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2015
I dont think its pastor kumuyi. I think it is photoshopped. pls look closer u might see what am talking about.
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by vooks: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kumuyi worshippers always remind me of
Luke 18:9-10 (ESV)
9 He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and treated others with contempt: 10 “Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Having had an encounter with him, i respect him wholeheartedly. He's real and he's powerful and anointed. May God in his infinite wisdom have mercy on whoever insults him on this thread. He's AWESOME!!!!!!!!. Only very few men like him had ever been born since the world was made.

1 Like

Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by Thebigteddyboi(m): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
How will you call a man of God a deceiver @menesheh
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
ifeness:

I was born into a deeper life family,so I know what I'm saying.My parents had no TV in our home based on the deceiver's demands. I was 16 years of age when I watch my first Tv program in England. That was a huge shame that a tax collector like Kumuyi could deceive millions of people.

Didn't you claim earlier to have watched TV with Kumuyi's family? Why stretch the truth?
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by tpiadotcom: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2015

op where are you going with this?
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by nifesi01(f): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
ifeness:

What about your kock sucking mouth?
Now I know you av cerebral meningitis which is making your brain to malfunction
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by nifesi01(f): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Raiders:
illiteracy is the problem with Nigerians. Pastors will continue to scam you guys with the white man's God and you will remain slave to the white man religion. its time for Africans to start thinking with their head and stop allowing those thief pastors to deceive us
You really need Jesus dear
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by tjdimmy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
its definitely your opinion, just be careful abt the people you
talk against. #nufsed
menesheh:
Deceiver
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by nifesi01(f): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
ifeness:

I think you said you watch it in his house, you're not d only deeper life born OK? what u find bad is good to some, so please for Christ sake don't insult him again, don't misuse d grace you're given....pleeeaaaseee
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by zik4ever: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
All these exchange of insults are unnecessary and unholy to start with. The key thing is, have you repented of your own sin and given your life to Christ? Are you living by God's grace in readiness for the judgment day? People, eternity is near. No time to play church or religion. Get real!
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by Raiders: 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
nifesi01:

You really need Jesus dear
which of the Jesus are you talking about? I see that you have been brainwashed. you need to educate yourself.
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
nifesi01:

Now I know you av cerebral meningitis which is making your brain to malfunction

Typical Nigerian girl.
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Didn't you claim earlier to have watched TV with Kumuyi's family? Why stretch the truth?

Yes indeed. In fact Kumuyi was my sex partner.
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
ifeness:

Yes indeed. In fact Kumuyi was my sex partner.

The trouble with stretching the truth is that it is apt to snap back. cool
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by bencarter(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
sir

more gra grace.....
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
olatricia:
my hausa friend, would u teach me to speak hausa?

Ewo!! Yes. If I could.
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by foura: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2015
Don't curse your self this is a man of God that organizes crusade without taking offering from the crowd so ask God to forgive you
menesheh:

grin

It does sometimes

Competing to save people's soul and collect their money
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by jeshi(m): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2015
menesheh:
Deceiver
What do you mean by deceiver?
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by Amok2(f): 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pls, what do u mean by deceiver. he's not campaigning for anything. ppl and their headache. may God have mercy on them
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by Amok2(f): 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
y would he command. ppl and their headaches. I was born into a deeper life home too. so stop being clueless
Re: Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. by MATEX30: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
wow!! Lovely, read about the story, life and biography of Pastor Kumuyi here - http://dunamisblog.com/biography-story-life-and-ministry-of-pastor-w-f-kumuyi/

A father of true teachings and righteousness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo] / Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.