Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message (39139 Views)

Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by farem: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
SPECIAL BIRTHDAY MESSAGE FROM PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE TO HIS WIFE ON HER 72ND BIRTHDAY

- My wife is my number 1 fan...she doesn’t delegate her primary duties to anyone else.

Today is my wife’s birthday and there are lessons that women, especially so many young brides can learn from her. She is a powerful woman, I know that.

She has many people who take instructions from her, but as powerful as she is, and even though she has seen me in my weakest moments, I have no doubt that I am her head.

It does not matter what is on her itinerary if I say I would like you to go with me to so and so place the best she can do is try to convince me otherwise.
If I insist, she would cancel whatever she was to do and come along with me.

The Bible in Ephesians 5:23 says:
“For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church…”

The husband is the head of the wife. No matter how educated or successful you are, your husband is your head and you must regard him as such at all times.

It is a terrible thing for a husband to feel his wife is his head.

Many men are misbehaving in their marriages simply because they want to establish that they are the head of their wives.

Also, my wife is my number one fan.
She wrote in the book Mathematics of Marriage – which we coauthored, that as my helpmate she knows she cannot help me
without my instructions, so when they come, her response is Yes sir.

Busy as she is, she still cooks my meals and serves me herself.
Many young ladies these days leave everything to the house help. My wife still trims my nails for me.

There was a time when I was a teacher and was staying far from town. She had to cut my hair during that period. She is the only partner of the Adeboye Corporation; she doesn’t delegate her primary duties to anyone else.

Just like the virtuous woman described in Proverbs 31:1-31, I safely rest on my wife. Anything I uphold, she upholds too.

Can your husband rely on you?
Make up for your husband’s weaknesses, celebrate his successes, be his number one cheerleader.

I wish my lovely wife a Happy Birthday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CClDQcGFjym/?igshid=64aahw3dowi3

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Joshualee: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2020
Nice one grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Chicent(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2020
Daddy GO still got the skills....

Happy birthday Mummy GO

Love lives here....

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Patrioticman007(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2020
HBD to an excellent investor in C Business C.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by SAMBARRY: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2020
Hmnn
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Tboysalau(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2020
Wawuuuuu
Old people dey kiss ni

23 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by gmo10(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2020
wow
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by teamsynergy: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2020
The BD msg angered a lot of people on Twitter

Christaianity support patriarchy. Plain and simple

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by PureGoldh(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2020
Certified Holy kiss

May God bless and keep her always

21 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by dalass(f): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2020
Awwwwnñn..beautiful! cheesy

Endless love! grin

More passionate kisses mama and baba... Age with massive grace ma. Congrats! grin

27 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by EndyEdesonNews(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2020
This is very lovely. Romantic pastor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by sammysmiles(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2020
Naso.....Not all this overspiritual pastors doing asif they were not in the flesh before the spirit ;DNaso.....Not all this overspiritual pastors doing asif they were not in the flesh before the spirit

7 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by friday2011(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2020
Hmnnn...

Baba ooo

Baba no wan gree oo.

Sharp nigga

2 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Cmanforall: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2020
Younger generations need some guidance on how to look stronger at this age.
Happy birthday to you!

6 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Slawormir: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Factfinder1(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2020
Good old age

4 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by harjayi(m): 8:10am On Jul 14, 2020
FTc
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Tinax(f): 8:10am On Jul 14, 2020
Ok angry

2 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by EyezofGod120: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2020
smiley HBD our daddy in the lord,,,daddy GO

3 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by bolaayenimo: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2020
Strong woman. She made Papa Adeboye what she is today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by rolams(m): 8:10am On Jul 14, 2020
Why are you closing your eyes while kissing?
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by spiralwedge(m): 8:11am On Jul 14, 2020
Pastoring with examples 101.

Causing change and paradigm shift silently with wisdom.

Respect Sir

4 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by alfredo4u(m): 8:11am On Jul 14, 2020
Wonderful.....happy birthday Mummy

3 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by lekkan(m): 8:11am On Jul 14, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by MrImole: 8:11am On Jul 14, 2020
Happy birthday ma'am!

May the spirit of God never depart from you.

2 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by GeneralPula: 8:12am On Jul 14, 2020
Naso
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Finnese001: 8:12am On Jul 14, 2020
hbd ma

2 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Kinzo0917(m): 8:12am On Jul 14, 2020
Wow. That is lovely from a great prophet of God. May God keep keeping him. That kiss � though��

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2020
Baba style of kissing still hot too oo
Máma 72 self gbenusi
LLNP mama GO
Raking money is cool with story book

8 Likes

Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2020
Adeboye corporation. Nice
Re: Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message by princeade86(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2020
Happy birthday to you mama

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics / Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.