Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,999 members, 7,952,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

My Laptop And Fault - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop And Fault (664 Views)

How Long Will 1gb Last If Am Using It To Watch Youtube Video On My Laptop? / Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty / Inec Battery For Laptop And Printer For Sale, Last 24hrs + Rechargeable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop And Fault by umonday(m): 7:26pm On May 31, 2015
I have a problem with my laptop window 8.1, whenever i ON it, it display on the screen like this Automatic Preparing , Diagnosing the system and repairing error disk and at the end it will not lunch the window. What should i do for me to access my laptop without formatting it ?
Re: My Laptop And Fault by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 31, 2015
bro, is your fan working without stoping? does your laptop gets get too hot? when last did you scan your system? hope no threat was found?

waitn ur reply...
Re: My Laptop And Fault by bright1985: 8:21pm On May 31, 2015
why not run system factory setting
Re: My Laptop And Fault by umonday(m): 9:43am On Jun 01, 2015
The fan is working properly bro
Re: My Laptop And Fault by maxjax(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
umonday:
I have a problem with my laptop window 8.1, whenever i ON it, it display on the screen like this Automatic Preparing , Diagnosing the system and repairing error disk and at the end it will not lunch the window. What should i do for me to access my laptop without formatting it ?
Dude yo hard drive is dying...... Grab what u can now

(1) (Reply)

Common Windows Error Codes And How To Fix Them / Affordable Data Plans For PC And Smartphones / I Need Used A3 Double Side Laser B/W Printer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.