Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,420 members, 7,812,236 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

See What Vitiligo Did To This Girl (same Sickness Micheal Jackson Had) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What Vitiligo Did To This Girl (same Sickness Micheal Jackson Had) (8284 Views)

What You Need To Know About Vitiligo / Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? / VITILIGO... I Used To Think "This" Was A Result Of Hot Water Burns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Vitiligo Did To This Girl (same Sickness Micheal Jackson Had) by nollywoodbabe: 7:38pm On May 31, 2015
A lot of people still don’t know what Vitiligo is, and so even after Micheal Jackson told the world that he actually had Vitiligo and uses a lot of Make-up, so many Ignorant people still called him names and accused him of Bleaching his Skin. We decided to post these Pictures of sufferers of Vitiligo, hoping it will educate people a bit about this skin sickness that destroys the skin... Click Link for more pics http://nollywoodbabes.com/see-what-vitiligo-did-to-this-girl-same-sickness-micheal-jackson-had/

Re: See What Vitiligo Did To This Girl (same Sickness Micheal Jackson Had) by mizjules(f): 7:53pm On May 31, 2015
I had a secondary school mate with these symptoms... Started from her to her ace, but it wasn't this bad.

But op true true MJ did bleach his skin and not the diesease o

1 Like

Re: See What Vitiligo Did To This Girl (same Sickness Micheal Jackson Had) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 31, 2015
Vitiglo indeed
Re: See What Vitiligo Did To This Girl (same Sickness Micheal Jackson Had) by hadura29(m): 8:04pm On May 31, 2015
mizjules:
I had a secondary school mate with these symptoms... Started from her to her ace, but it wasn't this bad.

He had it my dear, but since he was a well known celebrity also has money to do the bleaching, he wants to make sure his brand was not tarnished by the disease he had.
Re: See What Vitiligo Did To This Girl (same Sickness Micheal Jackson Had) by busybrain88: 8:16pm On May 31, 2015
No no no.M J didn't just bleach his skin,d op is rite,MJ had a disease just like dis girl.
Re: See What Vitiligo Did To This Girl (same Sickness Micheal Jackson Had) by nollywoodbabe: 8:24pm On May 31, 2015
mizjules:

First of all MJ had no reason to Lie, its not like anything would have happened to him if he were bleaching his skin, it wont stop his fans like me from loving him... Anyway here is a Solid proof that he had it, his Son PRINCE also have it (also prove that he is indeed his son after the ugly rumors that he wasn't... there was no way in a million years that PRINCE could have it if he doesn't have MJ's blood)

Pics
1. Prince MJ
2. Young MJ (u can already see Traces of the disease
3. Father Son (You cant hide the NOSE! )

Re: See What Vitiligo Did To This Girl (same Sickness Micheal Jackson Had) by mizjules(f): 8:24pm On May 31, 2015
hadura29:

He had it my dear, but since he was a well known celebrity also has money to do the bleaching, he wants to make sure his brand was not tarnished by the disease he had.

If @ all he had it we would have since the sytoms do you think? Because this stuff doesn't just blow out, it starts gradually and most victims are not even aware of it, they see it as a minor thing that will pass away. So if he really had it? There would have been evidences in pictures.. That's btw though.
Re: See What Vitiligo Did To This Girl (same Sickness Micheal Jackson Had) by nollywoodbabe: 8:26pm On May 31, 2015
mizjules:

If @ all he had it we would have since the sytoms do you think? Because this stuff doesn't just blow out, it starts gradually and most victims are not even aware of it, they see it as a minor thing that will pass away. So if he really had it? There would have been evidences in pictures.. That's btw though.

First of all MJ had no reason to Lie, its not like anything would have happened to him if he were bleaching his skin, it wont stop his fans like me from loving him... Anyway here is a Solid proof that he had it, his Son PRINCE also have it (also prove that he is indeed his son after the ugly rumors that he wasn't... there was no way in a million years that PRINCE could have it if he doesn't have MJ's blood)

Pics
1. Prince MJ
2. Young MJ (u can already see Traces of the disease..early symptoms

Re: See What Vitiligo Did To This Girl (same Sickness Micheal Jackson Had) by mizjules(f): 8:27pm On May 31, 2015
nollywoodbabe:

Pics
1. Prince MJ
2. Young MJ (u can already see Traces of the disease

Ok smiley
Re: See What Vitiligo Did To This Girl (same Sickness Micheal Jackson Had) by hadura29(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2015
mizjules:

The type he had was vitiligo universalis, which can happen at any age mostly adult age. It might happen to him at a time had money, hence he covered it up.. He confessed to oprah in an interview way back 1993 that he had... I am not trying to defend him though, just stating facts...

1 Like

Re: See What Vitiligo Did To This Girl (same Sickness Micheal Jackson Had) by mizjules(f): 8:54pm On May 31, 2015
hadura29:

The type he had was vitiligo universalis, which can happen at any age mostly adult age. It might happen to him at a time had money, hence he covered it up.. He confessed to oprah in an interview way back 1993 that he had... I am not trying to defend him though, just stating facts...
Alright.. We learn everyday. Will read more about the disease.
But I guess its not harmful

1 Like

Re: See What Vitiligo Did To This Girl (same Sickness Micheal Jackson Had) by hadura29(m): 9:02pm On May 31, 2015
mizjules:

Alright.. We learn everyday. Will read more about the disease.
But I guess its not harmful

Nah it's not, just that most people might feel embarrassed about it, and funny enough, it doesn't have any proven cure..

We learn everyday.... Nice meeting you...

1 Like

Re: See What Vitiligo Did To This Girl (same Sickness Micheal Jackson Had) by Shortyy(f): 9:10pm On May 31, 2015
sorry
Re: See What Vitiligo Did To This Girl (same Sickness Micheal Jackson Had) by mizjules(f): 9:13pm On May 31, 2015
hadura29:

Nah it's not, just that most people might feel embarrassed about it, and funny enough, it doesn't have any proven cure..

We learn everyday.... Nice meeting you...
wink same here
Re: See What Vitiligo Did To This Girl (same Sickness Micheal Jackson Had) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 31, 2015
Shortyy:
sorry
Let's talk

(1) (Reply)

Ogun: 'stop Dumping Dead Babies, Faeces In Public Waste Bins" - Commissioner / Man With The "Longest Hair" / Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Kill Ebola Virus On Surfaces And General Hygiene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.