Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

I'm New To Nairaland. Help Me Know My Way Around. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm New To Nairaland. Help Me Know My Way Around. (561 Views)

How To Add Links To Nairaland Posts / Relocating To Lagos! What Is The Easiest Way To Know My Routes Driving?? / Virus On My Screen Whenever I Visit Nairaland. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm New To Nairaland. Help Me Know My Way Around. by GeneralQuamdeen: 7:51pm On May 31, 2015
I registered to Nairaland forum just today. I'v been a guest for a long time but i decided to become a member because i find it educative. But there are somethings i do not understand on this forum. There are some questions i need an answers to.
1. What are the functions of the home keys like Trending, Recent, and New.
2. What are the use and the functions of Abbreviated function keys like SH/FT/FB/L&S/MT/FG/FS
3. What is the benefit of following a member?
4. Is there a platform for Instant Messaging?
5. How do i know my online friends?
6. Who are the Moderators or Administrators?
7. How do a topic make the front page?
8. How do i delete a post or a topic?
9. How do i add a friend?
If you know you have anything i should know for Nairaland to be fun and easy for me as a newbee. I'll gladly want to Know. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I'm New To Nairaland. Help Me Know My Way Around. by winetapper: 8:10pm On May 31, 2015

Never take Nairalanders action serious.. Later you get to learn all this yourself.. Welcome..but i saw u booking space somwhere now
Re: I'm New To Nairaland. Help Me Know My Way Around. by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:17pm On May 31, 2015
winetapper:

Never take Nairalanders action serious.. Later you get to learn all this yourself.. Welcome..but i saw u booking space somwhere now
Me? Where? and what's booking a space?
Re: I'm New To Nairaland. Help Me Know My Way Around. by winetapper: 8:21pm On May 31, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Me? Where? and what's booking a space?

First of all a re you a male or female?
Re: I'm New To Nairaland. Help Me Know My Way Around. by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:27pm On May 31, 2015
winetapper:

First of all a re you a male or female?
i am a male..

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Should Start Having Children Before 30 / Don't Joke With An Edo Woman (photo) / Former Millionaire Now In Heavy Debt After Adopting 72 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.