Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Relocating To Lagos! What Is The Easiest Way To Know My Routes Driving?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Relocating To Lagos! What Is The Easiest Way To Know My Routes Driving?? (933 Views)

Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos / How To Stop Overthinking Everything | The Easiest Way (by Mr.dynamic). / Relocating To Aba, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Lagos! What Is The Easiest Way To Know My Routes Driving?? by Oooops: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nairalanders, God be praised, i just got a job in Lagos and i am mobile. I have never driven in Lagos before. What is the easiest way to know my routes Please any useful information will be appreciated!!!
Lalasticlala please assist me in posting this to the right section!
I am resuming January and need info on how to go about learning Lagos routes on time!
Regards!
Re: Relocating To Lagos! What Is The Easiest Way To Know My Routes Driving?? by IVORY2009(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Gprs is ur besty grin
Re: Relocating To Lagos! What Is The Easiest Way To Know My Routes Driving?? by onomeasike: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
Trust me when Lastma officials catch you twice, you go sabi road grin grin
Just kidding, ask people,especially okada riders

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Lagos! What Is The Easiest Way To Know My Routes Driving?? by naptu2: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
IVORY2009:
Gprs is ur besty grin

Global Positioning System (GPS) or General Packet Radio Service (GPRS)?

Oooops:
Nairalanders, God be praised, i just got a job in Lagos and i am mobile. I have never driven in Lagos before. What is the easiest way to know my routes Please any useful information will be appreciated!!!
Am resuming January and need info on how to go about learning Lagos routes on time!
Regards!

1) Get a GPS map of Lagos.

2) Follow @Gidi_Traffic and @ trafficbutter⁠ on Twitter.
Re: Relocating To Lagos! What Is The Easiest Way To Know My Routes Driving?? by donphilopus: 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oooops:
I'm resuming January and need info on how to go about learning Lagos routes on time!
Regards!
Re: Relocating To Lagos! What Is The Easiest Way To Know My Routes Driving?? by Oooops: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=donphilopus post=41361592][/quote]
;P;P
Re: Relocating To Lagos! What Is The Easiest Way To Know My Routes Driving?? by IVORY2009(m): 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
naptu2:

Global Positioning System (GPS) or General Packet Radio Service (GPRS)?

1) Get a GPS map of Lagos.
2) Follow @Gidi_Traffic and @ trafficbutter⁠ on Twitter.
Gps with map, I meant, U will be fine..
Re: Relocating To Lagos! What Is The Easiest Way To Know My Routes Driving?? by bigtt76(f): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
You should hint where you're staying and where you workplace is so we can advise you best

Oooops:
I am resuming January and need info on how to go about learning Lagos routes on time!
Regards!

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Lagos! What Is The Easiest Way To Know My Routes Driving?? by Oooops: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
bigtt76:
You should hint where you're staying and where you workplace is so we can advise you best

Stay at Bariga

work at Ikeja!!!
Re: Relocating To Lagos! What Is The Easiest Way To Know My Routes Driving?? by Hybrid01: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
my advice:take public transport 1st WK,on sat,just drive down 2 work&bk even if u don't work on sat. reason is dt traffic is always light on sat mrn so it is easy 2 retrace ur step if u miss & most traffic officials don't work on sat mrn.bariga-ikeja is a bit clumsy.
Re: Relocating To Lagos! What Is The Easiest Way To Know My Routes Driving?? by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
my advice:take public transport 1st WK,on sat,just drive down 2 work&bk even if u don't work on sat. reason is dt traffic is always light on sat mrn so it is easy 2 retrace ur step if u miss & most traffic officials don't work on sat mrn.bariga-ikeja is a bit clumsy.

Good advice to avoid Lastma or road traffic police officials on duty.

(1) (Reply)

See The Hotel Room That Costs N9.9 Million Per Night(photo) / What Happened To These Hairstyles? / Hilarious Message From ''mama Peace'' (dame Patience Jonathan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.