Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. (3263 Views)

D’banj At The Inauguration Of SLOT Academy & Foundation(Pix / Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) / Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. by Palmwinetapper: 7:52pm On May 31, 2015
Someone who is this man? And what race is he? We're having a debate here lol

Re: Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. by indiraserv: 7:57pm On May 31, 2015
Possibly mixed race

5 Likes

Re: Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. by wunderkiind(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2015
he looks like lynxxx, a Nigerian music star
Re: Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. by kilokeys(m): 8:09pm On May 31, 2015
half-caste supposedly.. and that looks like his half sister.

father probably promiscuous. impregnates a Caucasian some 30 years ago

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. by Shortyy(f): 9:03pm On May 31, 2015
my man
Re: Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. by vickkyruby(f): 9:18pm On May 31, 2015
He's cute

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. by seankafor(m): 9:26pm On May 31, 2015
not me oo

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. by expozey(f): 9:42pm On May 31, 2015
Race=Confused. cheesy But seriously, I can't just place it
Re: Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. by Sicozone(m): 9:54pm On May 31, 2015
Who he is Why the hell should I know For gees sake,must u post

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. by CharLee22: 10:11pm On May 31, 2015
Caucasian kee, he looks more like an Arab, #emirati

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. by CrazyScientist: 11:21pm On May 31, 2015
I think Igbo, they usually have this colour...though he's definitely a mixed race...that look on his face is peculiar to Igbo people.
Re: Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. by hatux: 11:24pm On May 31, 2015
OMG!

Is this not Terry G shocked

He's an arabian, google the name I just gave out and you'll find replicas of that guy there....

That's Terry G man....

wink

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. by stevolinkon40: 11:45pm On May 31, 2015
Terry What? Chai bros.. I shift small for you o

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. by lilbazy(m): 12:13am On Jun 01, 2015
That is "Mazi okeke obidiozor". He is a well known trader in onitsha sad

4 Likes

Re: Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. by amokeme(f): 12:26am On Jun 01, 2015
I like the lady's hair smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. by MrMac10(m): 2:18am On Jun 01, 2015
HaNDSOme man. Not finer than ME THOUGH
Re: Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. by Palmwinetapper: 2:24am On Jun 01, 2015
Sicozone:
Must you read and then comment?!?! You obviously care so much..common get out!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. by tpiadotcom: 5:33am On Jun 01, 2015
Sicozone:

So annoying, right?
Re: Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. by tpiadotcom: 5:34am On Jun 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Someone who is this man? And what race is he? We're having a debate here lol

White father, is that your point?

What are we expected to do with the info?
Re: Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 01, 2015
Definitely a Lebanese man bleeped his Nigerian mother and dumped them.
It abound here in lekki and it is reaching an epidemic level

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. by enoqueen: 8:13am On Jun 01, 2015
Which of them is the man.
Re: Who Is This Man? Spotted At The Inauguration. by Gmajor(m): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2015
CharLee22:
Caucasian kee, he looks more like an Arab, #emirati
are Arabs not Caucasian?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Justin Bieber And Rumoured Girlfriend Go Swimming N*de (18+) / Tboss Pictured With Fans In A See Through Cloth / Shame! Yvonne Jegede Shows Of Abs At The Gym With A Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.