Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

New Politics Forum Launched Online! - Web Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / New Politics Forum Launched Online! (5730 Views)

Launched At Last,adverts Is Now For Free Then Learn 8 Steps To Create Nairaland / Voyacon Technologies Just Launched Giving 85% Discount On All Web Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 7:46am On Jun 11, 2015
cyril83:

Is there hook up and dating section there If NO, you're still a learner.

Lol grin
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
cyril83:

Is there hook up and dating section there If NO, you're still a learner.

But if yes, are you really looking to meet your future partner online, or just for the "fun of it"?
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by cyril83(m): 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Freelancer007:

But if yes, are you really looking to meet your future partner online, or just for the "fun of it"?

Do you have one for me ??
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
cyril83:

Do you have one for me ??
grin lol, answer my question first. Stop troubleshooting with another question, bro. grin lol
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2015
TGIF
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 8:59am On Jun 12, 2015
Have a great day ahead!
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hmnnn
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kk
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by mcino: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Freelancer007:
Hey peeps,
In the spirit of democracy and the fresh breeze of change blowing across the country, am happy to announce the launch of a new political forum.

It's open to everyone irrespective of tribal or religious affiliations.

It's My Nigeria Newspaper, www.mynigerianewspaper.com. Pls check it out & register as a member- it's free. Your views are welcome. Thanks

WHICH FRESH BREEZE IF CHANGE?
Is it this type that Angela Merkel woke up to see that CHANGE had taken place, and her name was changed to Michelle, while her post was changed to President and her country to West Germany?
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
mcino:

WHICH FRESH BREEZE IF CHANGE?
Is it this type that Angela Merkel woke up to see that CHANGE had taken place, and her name was changed to Michelle, while her post was changed to President and her country to West Germany?

Lol... Don't take things too far, bro. The forum is for all Nigerians who have the interest of the country at heart, irrespective of their tribe, political affiliations or religious inclination. Hope to have you on board.
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by akoaki(m): 4:40am On Jun 13, 2015
Freelancer007:
Hey peeps,
In the spirit of democracy and the fresh breeze of change blowing across the country, am happy to announce the launch of a new political forum.

It's open to everyone irrespective of tribal or religious affiliations.

It's My Nigeria Newspaper, www.mynigerianewspaper.com. Pls check it out & register as a member- it's free. Your views are welcome. Thanks

I hope its not going to be another platform for promoting hate, ignorance and discord .
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 7:43am On Jun 13, 2015
akoaki:

I hope its not going to be another platform for promoting hate, ignorance and discord .

No bro, we are unique in that all Nigerians, irrespective of tribes political or tribal affiliations, are given complete freedom of speech. However, we will not tolerate hate, ignorance, discord or any vice capable of destroying the unity of the country.

I hope you become a part of the family and see what I meankiss
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by oluwasunshine(f): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2015
I am one of freelander followers<aka Adeniyi>,he is one of the best website creator and i think you can learn from him if you join http://mynigerianews.com. Mynigerianews.com is for all not for ethnical diversity,GOD BLESS NIGERIA.Make sure you improve your father land by clicking on the link
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
oluwasunshine:
I am one of freelander followers<aka Adeniyi>,he is one of the best website creator and i think you can learn from him if you join http://mynigerianewspaper.com. Mynigerianewspaper.com .com is for all not for ethnical diversity,GOD BLESS NIGERIA.Make sure you improve your father land by clicking on the link

Thanks ma, it's actually mynigerianewspaper.com . Pls correct it in your post . I appreciate your love & concern for Nigeria. God bless you abundantly. Amin!
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Thanks
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Arogunmasa(m): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
I can't find the logout. Button
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
Arogunmasa:
Are you already registered? If so, you will find the logout link once you click the arrow button pointing down. The button is usually located to the right of your username in the site header.
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Arogunmasa:
Hope you get it, sir?
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Arogunmasa(m): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
Freelancer007:

Hope you get it, sir?
Ok
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by quiet006storm: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
Here's something to make you laugh this weekend.
http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/06/caption-this.html
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
quiet006storm:
Here's something to make you laugh this weekend.
http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/06/caption-this.html

Thanks for making us laugh... I want to invite you to join the forum too if you have something positive to contribute. Thanks
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Thanks
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Good night all.
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 12:06am On Jun 14, 2015
Sweet dreams, people
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 6:48am On Jun 14, 2015
Good morning peeps
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Good night, people!
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by isalegan2: 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
Freelancer007:
Good morning peeps

i saw your post a week ago and actually went to register. on getting there, i saw that the last person to register had the same moniker as a troublemaking nl politics section regular. hence, i was doubly enthused to sign up. lol.

2 reasons i didnt. couldnt see the security question, and didnt see the reason to provide my gender if i'm there to have an intellectual discourse, not social-network. if we're talking about how buhari can improve economic conditions, i'm more interested in the soundness of your ideas
than if you're wearing a skirt or a sokoto. lol.
well, a 3rd was i didnt really know anything about you, your motivations, your previous participation in political/current affairs topics on nairaland or in general. no offence, bro.

apologies for typos. limited on phone.
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 7:19am On Jun 15, 2015
isalegan2:

i saw your post a week ago and actually went to register. on getting there, i saw that the last person to register had the same moniker as a troublemaking nl politics section regular. hence, i was doubly enthused to sign up. lol.

2 reasons i didnt. couldnt see the security question, and didnt see the reason to provide my gender if i'm there to have an intellectual discourse, not social-network. if we're talking about how buhari can improve economic conditions, i'm more interested in the soundness of your ideas
than if you're wearing a skirt or a sokoto. lol.
well, a 3rd was i didnt really know anything about you, your motivations, your previous participation in political/current affairs topics on nairaland or in general. no offence, bro.

apologies for typos. limited on phone.

Good morning bro, thank you for raising your concerns and I would like to address them.

I am not sure about the user you were referring to. However, I believe strongly that democracy thrives when there is freedom of speech and association. I don't believe in gagging the opposition or discouraging sound criticism nourished on logical premises, neither is singing "undue praises" a good lubrication for the wheel of governance.

Consequently, My Nigeria Newspaper will encourage sound contributions from all, irrespective of tribal, political or religious affiliations. However, we will NOT allow users whose ideas thrive solely on "blind sentiments", personal/tribal attacks, hate or defamatory statements without evidence. We want to promote ONLY intellectual discussion in an egalitarian community based on adequate research and sound ideologies.

I and other members of the team will continue to maintain political neutrality and will NOT interfere in the direction of any political discussion. Our aim is to give a voice to the voiceless and encourage government to meet the yearnings & aspirations of the people.

All users of www.mynigerianewspaper.com can directly contact me via the contact button on the site footer, and their concerns will be treated & fairly looked into. I am available & reachable to all.

On the gender selection issue you raised, well, it is ONLY logical that others know the speaker to create a better mind picture, since the platform allows written & not verbal interaction. Secondly, we have changed the
security question & it's easier & more intuitive now.

I am a simple but STRONGLY patriotic Nigerian who believes in the success of this country. I am de-tribalized and I don't believe in blind followership.

I hope have been able to answer your questions. I invite you to join us & become a part of the growing Nigerian family.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2015
Have a great working week ahead.
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
Thanks, people.
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
Good evening, Nigeria
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
In whatever we do, let's make Nigeria great. We have no other place to call our own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

activated Google adwords Accounts with $100 Dollars Balance for sell / Ultimate Turnkey Websites & Scripts Pack(2000+) / NEED CONTENT? - Get Fast, Reliable Content Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.