Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Look At What She Called Me! Is This Fair? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Look At What She Called Me! Is This Fair? (780 Views)

My Husband Called Me A Vagabond / Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It / Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What She Called Me! Is This Fair? by bnovative(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2015
I have been dating her for over four
months now and everything was going
fine until this morning when i decided to
invite her to my place.
And she came! When we were together,
her phone rang but she refused to pick
her call, and i ask her why she didn't pick,
she said nothing. For me to check who is
calling her i saw 'Sterling Bank calling',
and i begged her to pick, maybe the bank
wants to give her money.
After that another call entered, 'GTB
calling', she ignored it, UBA Followed, and
i picked it but the person didn't talk so i
cut the call. A minute later, First Bank call
entered, she put it on hold, when Zenith
Bank called, she shouted at Zenith Bank.
An hour later, one call entered her phone
singing Lionel Richie song just to check
who called her, i saw 'CBN', she picked it
and answered the call well. Later when i
asked her, she said that her Uncle who is
working there was the one that wished to
speak with her through the office line, i
said okay.
Few minutes later World Bank call
entered and she was so happy to pick the
call. After she had finished receiving the
call i picked up my phone to flash her
number. Guess what i saw?
Copied from a friend.
Re: Look At What She Called Me! Is This Fair? by jejemanito: 10:24pm On May 31, 2015
No it's dark
Re: Look At What She Called Me! Is This Fair? by Shortyy(f): 10:27pm On May 31, 2015
it's not fair, but you can bleach it
Re: Look At What She Called Me! Is This Fair? by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 31, 2015
Microfinance bank

1 Like

Re: Look At What She Called Me! Is This Fair? by Enegod(m): 10:29pm On May 31, 2015
bnovative:
I have been dating her for over four months now and everything was going fine until this morning when i decided to invite her to my place. And she came! When we were together, her phone rang but she refused to pick her call, and i ask her why she didn't pick, she said nothing. For me to check who is calling her i saw 'Sterling Bank calling', and i begged her to pick, maybe the bank wants to give her money. After that another call entered, 'GTB calling', she ignored it, UBA Followed, and i picked it but the person didn't talk so i cut the call. A minute later, First Bank call entered, she put it on hold, when Zenith Bank called, she shouted at Zenith Bank. An hour later, one call entered her phone singing Lionel Richie song just to check who called her, i saw 'CBN', she picked it and answered the call well. Later when i asked her, she said that her Uncle who is working there was the one that wished to speak with her through the office line, i said okay. Few minutes later World Bank call entered and she was so happy to pick the call. After she had finished receiving the call i picked up my phone to flash her number. Guess what i saw? Copied from a friend.
dump her!
Re: Look At What She Called Me! Is This Fair? by illmatic101(m): 10:49pm On May 31, 2015
guess your own number was save with microfinance, abegi make I sleep, everyone thinks they have the monopoly to create useless thread.

(1) (Reply)

Aje-Butter Children From Lagos And Other Urban Places In Nigeria / Ten Types Of Women You, As A Man, Should Not Marry / The Perfect Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.