Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It (4923 Views)

I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / My Husband Called Me A Vagabond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by Nairastake: 8:36am On May 15, 2016
Good morning nairalanders.
Since morning I have not been able to get up from my bed even as I couldn't sleep well last night because my heart has been troublesome.
I have this married lady classmate/friend in her middle 20s while I'm in my early 30s (unmarried).
I met her in school during registration (MSc) and since then we exchanged numbers and became friends. Her husband is in abroad and have not been to Nigeria since 3 years ago while she was still pregnant of her 2nd child. Some 3 weeks ago, she started telling me how she feels lonely in the house and how she has not been with a man since 3 years ago, complaining that it's not easy for her. I tried my best in advising her to start up something that will keep her busy apart from school, as such will take her mind off feeling lonely. She reasoned with me and thanked me. Still in same week, she literally asked me out, telling me how she loved me and how I'm the only person she has gathered morale to ask out since she was born.(#na wash, that what I think) I immediately made her know it's not possible and she apologized for making the move and begged me we still remain friends, I accepted. Though she still chip in hanging out with me, but we never had. Now, the problem is that, she discussed with the husband and the husband had to call me yesterday afternoon that I should do the do with her wife, that they both agreed on it. I was weakened when he told me that I will be saving his marriage if I do that for him, and that I should mention my price.
I have been so confused as to what will make a man agree to such thing... As in is he impotent or what? But they had 2 kids already.
I told the man I can't and has not spoken to the wife since then but my mind has never been at rest. Especially when I remember he said it will save his marriage.
I used truecaller to view the picture of the man and it's the same with the pictures of the man I have been seeing with my married friend on Facebook.
Now why I brought this issue here is for nairalanders to advice me on the easiest way to handle this situation maturedly. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by kentozybee(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2016
Coming back to read comments
Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by eme1n(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2016
Dude it's not easy oh!!!
Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by iliyande(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2016
Run for your life guy

The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through JESUS...........

Be warned, the graveyard is pushing you now but try to force your way out please...

19 Likes

Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by Nobody: 9:11am On May 15, 2016
I'm sorry for you
By the time you get off this bus of craziness I hope you escape with your life
You are now the defender of lonely married women

Anyway they know the kind of person you are, thats why both husband and wife can even gang up and offer you such nonsense so blatantly.

If the woman is lonely, let her go and relocate or the man comes back
Its got nothing to do with you
Walk away no RUN AWAY!!

13 Likes

Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by talk2alabama: 9:20am On May 15, 2016
Thr is nothn more romantic dan him travelin down to fvck his wife from wherever he is and going bak....

Guy pls never ever fall to such demands... don't even be dat guy.... be strong.. I can commit any sin in life but the sin of adultery is an emphatic NO for me.

Now leme tell you how it'll all play out if u give in to her demands

After fvcking her, she'll keep asking u for more.. and u'll be doing it, until she files for divorce..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by jeyselassie(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2016
Nairastake:
Good morning nairalanders.
Since morning I have not been able to get up from my bed even as I couldn't sleep well last night because my heart has been troublesome.
I she has gathered morale to ask ht this issue here is for nairalanders to advice me on the easiest way to handle this situation maturedly. Thanks
bro I will advise u to flee from that woman. A friend of mine was scammed heavily wit this same pattern. Till now he hasnt recovered from it because the lady threatened to bring him down totally. Keep off.

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by Yorobastard(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2016
Husband dey knack another person for there or he don give person bell for where him dey...if this is not the case then no matter what will he allow you to drive through his wife of two kids already but seeing that they both agreed to this then there is a plan that you don't know about...but come to think of it, the country is hard now don't you think it the right time for you to make some money cool tongue jus remember to give me my own share when you get the money cheesy

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by Yorobastard(m): 9:24am On May 15, 2016
jeyselassie:
bro I will advise u to flee from that woman. A friend of mine was scammed heavily wit this same pattern. Till now he hasnt recovered from it because the lady threatened to bring him down totally. Keep off.

Many things happening now...gist us the story nah so we can all learn...abeg cry

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by mayorkyzo: 9:26am On May 15, 2016
Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by Chriswazo(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2016
iche ga ihu, ichekwa ga-azu. Who knows, it might be a set up to bewitch or maybe extort from you. am just saying o but if you ask me "run for your life".
Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by Chriswazo(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2016
iche ga ihu, ichekwa ga-azu. Who knows, it might be a set up to bewitch or maybe extort from you. am just saying o but if you ask me "run for your life".

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by PresVA: 9:50am On May 15, 2016
For both husband and wife to offer you such nonsense shows the kinda person you're ... it's not surprising that you're considering doing it... mtcheeew

I hope you'll be alive to tell the story. .

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by jeyselassie(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2016
Yorobastard:

Many things happening now...gist us the story nah so we can all learn...abeg cry
he met a girl online whom he had a biz transaction with nd that was how he became friends with her. Sure she had a car nd he thought oh this one is financially okay. He discovered she was married and she took him to her marital home where he met her husband and a daughter. She gave him scope of having a terminal illness and few months to live so the husband said its okay for both of them to get intimate and all since its her last wish. Men my guy opened up and the lady milked him dry. He trusted her with everything and she milked him.when the guy started relalising some funny character he decided to hold withdraw a bit nd that was when he discovered the inner demon in her. She threatened to get him sacked and finish everything about him with the information she had access to. It took Gods grace before he was able to get off her and her alleged husbands trap. Blackmail and all were used and he was psychologically down bcuz he had trusted her too much. But anyone can fall tho not his fault its just our job to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by Nobody: 9:57am On May 15, 2016
Jobless yahoo nairaland ogbonge boys and their stories.

5 Likes

Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by Yorobastard(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2016
jeyselassie:
he met a girl online whom he had a biz transaction with nd that was how he became friends with her. Sure she had a car nd he thought oh this one is financially okay. He discovered she was married and she took him to her marital home where he met her husband and a daughter. She gave him scope of having a terminal illness and few months to live so the husband said its okay for both of them to get intimate and all since its her last wish. Men my guy opened up and the lady milked him dry. He trusted her with everything and she milked him.when the guy started relalising some funny character he decided to hold withdraw a bit nd that was when he discovered the inner demon in her. She threatened to get him sacked and finish everything about him with the information she had access to. It took Gods grace before he was able to get off her and her alleged husbands trap. Blackmail and all were used and he was psychologically down bcuz he had trusted her too much. But anyone can fall tho not his fault its just our job to learn.

Wow...I guess he will never trust any woman again...but did he not have a galfriend during this period and did he open up to any of his friends about it while it was ongoing??
Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by greatgod2012(f): 11:13am On May 15, 2016
One thing is certain, for both the husband and wife to agree with this kinda offer, there's a sinister plan which you do not know that awaits you after the deed is done.

The Bible says........FLEE from all the appearances of evil, FLEE, not move.

So dear, FLEEEEEEE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by 4nobody4every1: 11:57am On May 15, 2016
Chillisauce:
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by marbee(f): 12:13pm On May 15, 2016
Try harder for a better story line next time
Your story is senseless.

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by EfemenaXY: 5:02pm On May 15, 2016
Chillisauce:

grin grin grin

The story dey sweet until the latter half of the 2nd paragraph cheesy

@op: so after your "sleepless" night, you then turn to Nairaland for "advice" as your 1st port of call?? grin

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by jashar(f): 6:31pm On May 15, 2016
Guy, you still dey reason this kin thing!!! shocked

You berra not try it. Na set up. Reason am naa...

Which sane man would give another man permission to sleep with his wife?

The couple no dey ok and dey wan trap you.
Flee.....
Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by red19: 7:57pm On May 15, 2016
The kind stories we read on this nairaland ehn...na wa.some people just have constructive brain to form lies shaa

4 Likes

Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 15, 2016
@ op the husband asked you to mention your price when you refused to sleep with his wife >hmmmm!!! also to do the do in other to save his marriage.

tales by moonlight

give us part 2 jorrrr...

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by diportivo: 9:30pm On May 15, 2016
OP

Pm me ur friend's number

I can help her

Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by Ishilove: 8:45pm On May 16, 2016
Op, sprinkle broken glass over your hands and give yourself a heavy slap.

Is your preek scratching you so badly that you are considering sleeping with a married woman? The husband says you're saving his marriage...are you Jesus Christ? That is how people sacrifice their destinies on the altar of sex. A man is asking you to sleep with his wife and you cannot reason with your head that there is something wrong somewhere?

Issorait

Mr Man, this night, go outside, stand under the moon, hold your joystick with your two hands and shout to the heavenlies:

O God my Fatherrrrrrrr, my deek will not take me to hell, in the name of Jesus!!!! angry angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 16, 2016
Ishilove:
Op, sprinkle broken glass over your hands and give yourself a heavy slap.

Is your preek scratching you so badly that you are considering sleeping with a married woman? The husband says you're saving his marriage...are you Jesus Christ? That is how people sacrifice their destinies on the altar of sex. A man is asking you to sleep with his wife and you cannot reason with your head that there is something wrong somewhere?

Issorait

Mr Man, this night, go outside, stand under the moon, hold your joystick with your two hands and shout to the heavenlies:

O God my Fatherrrrrrrr, my deek will not take me to hell, in the name of Jesus!!!!
angry angry

LMFBO - laughing my fücking butt off! grin

I never doubted your senseness of touch - I just never had the foggiest idea that you had a comic side to you. Prissy and uptight were the hat of descriptions I overtime believed were concomitant with your NL account.

You put me in hysterics with that. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by joseph1832(m): 9:34pm On May 16, 2016
It appears shayo is not the only bastard we have in this country, konji have proved to be a bigger and better bastard than shayo.

OP, the intelligent me will advice you to flee away from temptation, because all that glitters, is not gold.

While the naughty and twisted me, will tell you "Kpekus na Kpekus" since the husband have given you the go ahead, hammer the Kpekus and smoke a stick of cigarette, wash it down with a bottle of Goldberg. grin

The choice is yours, remember, there's always two side of a coin.
Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by ronald4lif(m): 9:38pm On May 16, 2016
red19:
The kind stories we read on this nairaland ehn...na wa.some people just have constructive brain to form lies shaa
Chillisauce:

Yea right. It's obviously a concocted story. The interposing of him naming his price gave the fabricated story away. They always include money as a condiment to make their crappy story attractive to sheeple fellas.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by ladygudhead(f): 9:59pm On May 16, 2016
op d man will kill u wen he finally return to d country...

If u do it once(it can't even remain once),that's how u will keep satisfying her till d owner comes.

Couple dat does such only do it wit a total stranger.U think d husband will b foolish enuf to hand his young wife to an equally young n vibrant man like u,without fear of losing both d wife n all his investments(money) on her to you? HE DOES NOT AND CANNOT TRUST U ENOUGH! Don't be fooled.

Immediately he is back n ready to settle down for his wife he will wipe u away from d picture(by any means)!

If he so cared for the wife's desires he will at least allow her to go play a far away match,wit some1 dat cannot trace them(the family). Not wit a friend n classmate...this is where I smell d danger. undecided

Above all wat u r considering is a SIN!
STUPID!
IGNORANT!!
NONSENSE!!!

oh I forgot!, its d moni involved dat is 'troublesoming' ur mind from sleep. cheesy cheesy
Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by Ishilove: 10:04pm On May 16, 2016
darkenedrebel:

LMFBO - laughing my fücking butt off! grin

I never doubted your senseness of touch - I just never had the foggiest idea that you had a comic side to you. Prissy and uptight were the hat of descriptions I overtime believed were concomitant with your NL account.

You put me in hysterics with that. cool

Shows how little y'all know me
Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Shows how little y'all know me

What do you mean by y'all?

Hello, it's just ONE person(darkrebel) here.

You can't blame people though. You don't seem approachable.
Re: Her Husband Called Me And Said I Should Go Ahead And Do It by bigboss80s(m): 11:07pm On May 16, 2016
Wow....your heart has been troublesome...I c

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Men In The House / Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! / She Is Rich And Has A Good Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.