Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

How Much Is Enough 4A Man 2earn B4 Getting Married, & In Wat City Would That Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is Enough 4A Man 2earn B4 Getting Married, & In Wat City Would That Do? (869 Views)

Help! My Friend Is Afraid Of Getting Married / This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) / Married Ladies, Were U Financialy Independent B4 Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Enough 4A Man 2earn B4 Getting Married, & In Wat City Would That Do? by DaJulee(f): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2015
How Much Should A Man Earn Before Getting Married

Julius Diamond, a marriage and relationship Expert Wrote:

"I Have Had Other Interactions where a lady said if the man is able to earn 30k per month then she can satisfactorily marry him. However, I told her that that will only be possible in the village. Because 30k salary is like nothing in Abuja, Lagos, PH,.and some other major cities in Nigeria".

So, Ladies and Gentlemen. Lets see if he was right......How Much Do U Think Is Enough Salary A Man Should Be Earning Before Asking For A Lady's Hand In Marriage?

pls ur comment should have the city u intend to live. considering the rentage and othee cost of living.......Thanks.

Re: How Much Is Enough 4A Man 2earn B4 Getting Married, & In Wat City Would That Do? by jamex93(m): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2015
the man should look at his life

putting into consideration how much he spends monthly

the typ of lady that he wants to marry

if she is the material typ

after all this he should b able to know how much salary can make him keep a woman as his wife

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Enough 4A Man 2earn B4 Getting Married, & In Wat City Would That Do? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 01, 2015
all depends on the kind of lifestyle the guy wants for himself and family but such thing shouldn't be based only monthly salary because one can lose their job rather a man should base that on his investments and possibly multiple streams of income unless the person wants a marriage where every night is a frustrating one thinking about bills to Pay and money borrowed and worse having millions of problems and little money to solve them with.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Enough 4A Man 2earn B4 Getting Married, & In Wat City Would That Do? by DaJulee(f): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2015
icedbeatz:
all depends on the kind of lifestyle the guy wants for himself and family but such thing shouldn't be based only monthly salary because one can lose their job rather a man should base that on his investments and possibly multiple streams of income unless the person wants a marriage where every night is a frustrating one thinking about bills to Pay and money borrowed and worse having millions of problems and little money to solve them with.

u know it has become a thing seen every where that wen u ask a lady's hand in marriage: Her parents will want to know what he does for a living and how much he earns.....Even if the lady feels ok with the man, her parents may want to interfere with the conclusion that they don't want you to suffer....So how about this incident?
Re: How Much Is Enough 4A Man 2earn B4 Getting Married, & In Wat City Would That Do? by DaJulee(f): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2015
jamex93:
the man should look at his life

putting into consideration how much he spends monthly

the typ of lady that he wants to marry

if she is the material typ

after all this he should b able to know how much salary can make him keep a woman as his wife

I beg to say that even if he knows and even if he marries a marriage material...my friend one day she may start meeting up with friends and relatives who will start saying all kinds of things that may change her marriage material attitude ooo...and she may begin to tell her self "I can't suffer like this enymore". that's how husband and wife problem will begin....how do see this?
Re: How Much Is Enough 4A Man 2earn B4 Getting Married, & In Wat City Would That Do? by jashar(f): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2015
It all depends on the man's standard of living.
Also, how understanding the wife-to- be is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Enough 4A Man 2earn B4 Getting Married, & In Wat City Would That Do? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 01, 2015
DaJulee:

u know it has become a thing seen every where that wen u ask a lady's hand in marriage: Her parents will want to know what he does for a living and how much he earns.....Even if the lady feels ok with the man, her parents may want to interfere with the conclusion that they don't want you to suffer....So how about this incident?

My dear though it's gonna be rough, hard and crazy but it's left for the lady to show them that this is the person that she WANTS, that she knows what she wants and that no one else should make that choice for her because that's her happiness and no one would like their happiness to be messed around with. She shouldn't be offensive about it in any way but she should display some certain assertion that NO ONE can change her decision and be adamant about it. the guy also has to play a part too in showing the parents how much he's willing to fight for his love, support, love, cherish, care and protect her with his life and most importantly working his azz off to attain financial security since that's the case here. Great convincing skills and diplomacy goes a very long way in actualizing this and God too. Unless there's another very bad reason why they parents are going against it then the reason should be treated before further things.
Re: How Much Is Enough 4A Man 2earn B4 Getting Married, & In Wat City Would That Do? by lilmax(m): 11:09am On Jun 01, 2015
How much=how much do you need to take care of your family?

In what city=depends on your salary
Re: How Much Is Enough 4A Man 2earn B4 Getting Married, & In Wat City Would That Do? by lomodele(m): 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
D amount u earn doesn't rily matter dan how u spend, d kind of life style u live and want to live, where you live (at least u will pay house rent), d kind of woman u want to marry and ur ambition..
Re: How Much Is Enough 4A Man 2earn B4 Getting Married, & In Wat City Would That Do? by ndubueze92(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
jashar:
It all depends on the man's standard of living.
Also, how understanding the wife-to- be is.
I swear i will own mansions before I marry, to make her comfortable.

(1) (Reply)

Some Motivational Words You Need / New Tactics Used By Robbers In Broad Daylight / What's The Appropriate Age Gap Between Couples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.