Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

What's The Appropriate Age Gap Between Couples? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Appropriate Age Gap Between Couples? (866 Views)

What’s The Best Age Gap In A Relationship? / Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? / What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Appropriate Age Gap Between Couples? by gentlefada(m): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
A bunch of final year students in my room were talking about this and led to a heated argument. The question is what is the appropriate age gap that married couple should have and who should be older. The husband or the wife?
Re: What's The Appropriate Age Gap Between Couples? by Eeser: 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
K
Re: What's The Appropriate Age Gap Between Couples? by happyphemmy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
A day
Re: What's The Appropriate Age Gap Between Couples? by domopps(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gap is gap!

Plus Any could be Older !

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: What's The Appropriate Age Gap Between Couples? by ladyF(f): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
There's no specific range. Diff strokes for diff folks

1 Like

Re: What's The Appropriate Age Gap Between Couples? by Deejavuu(f): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Age shouldn't be a barrier for love!

Yes i said so
Re: What's The Appropriate Age Gap Between Couples? by yrret: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
The gap should between maturity to responsibilties
Re: What's The Appropriate Age Gap Between Couples? by ApexTitan(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
n/2 + 4

Where n= age of the man

OP asked for ideal not so? cool
Re: What's The Appropriate Age Gap Between Couples? by gidjah(m): 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Me prefer older women, they seem to be more mature ,full of undrstanding lss nagging, very cooprative, etc. Younger ladies ,too get wahalla jare!
Re: What's The Appropriate Age Gap Between Couples? by boboLIL(m): 12:50am On Aug 08, 2015
Atleast 3yrs... Age gap doesn't rili matter provided the respect and understanding is between them buh make sure u r older dan her oh
Re: What's The Appropriate Age Gap Between Couples? by NifemiOlu(m): 1:45am On Aug 08, 2015
After thinking for hours...

Jesus is the answer.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok For Husband And Wife To Have Different Room Or De Same Room / Please Advice My Sister / Guys Kiss Mum On The Lip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.