Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Guilty Or Not? Top 10 Quotes You Never Realised Were Wrong - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guilty Or Not? Top 10 Quotes You Never Realised Were Wrong (1060 Views)

Guilty Or Not? / PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. / 25 Famous Soccer Quotes You Don't Want To Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guilty Or Not? Top 10 Quotes You Never Realised Were Wrong by emmyojiah(m): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2015
Nowadays, great or successful people come up with quotes that either favours them,or quotes they don't really understand, and we form the habit of believing them, here are top ten accepted but not attested quotes,
1; DELAY IS NOT DENIAL, -that's not true, some delays are denials, for example, a young man believing God for a car gets it by the age of 72, he won't enjoy it, that's denial, or your dad buys u the toy u asked for as a child at 23, what do u want to do with it,?, MY OPINION,; some delays are denials.
2; SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE - nowadays, if u are slow, no matter how steady you are, you will lose the race, we are in a jet age, no time for sluggishness. MY OPINION; it is better to be fast and steady nowadays.
3; EVERY DISAPPOINTMENT IS A BLESSING -we used to believe that as kids, it's a big lie, disappointments can never be blessings, there must be an error or mistake that caused it, MY OPINION; behind every disappointment is a problem, either spiritual or physical.
4; MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL, -that quote is an abuse to money, the root of all evil is the heart of men, which produces jealousy, hatred, anger, e.t.c. if u believe money is the root if all evil, I'll give u my account number, send me all your money and let's stop the spread of evil today, (Lol ), MY OPINION; money is not the root of evil, the heart of men is.
5; THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE NOT YET BORN -when will they be born if they have not arrived at this end time, MY OPINION; the beautiful ones are here already, you just have to look for them.
6; IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM,-why were u against them if u know u will join them one day, MY OPINION; if u can't beat them, either u leave them, or u hire people to beat them, haha
7; DO YOUR BEST AND LEAVE THE REST -leave the rest for who? Try that in an exam and u will fail woefully, MY OPINION; do your best and attempt the rest.
8; TOO MUCH OF EVERY THING IS BAD -that's a big lie,..MY OPINION; bad things are bad, good things are good.
9; NO PLACE LIKE HOME - I tell you, there are some places you go to, and you wish, never to come back home,.home is not in a place, but in a man, MY OPINION; your heart is your home on earth, and heaven is our final home
10; A FOOL AT FORTY IS A FOOL FOREVER, some dudes will read this and be like, "thank God am not forty yet, I still have time", sorry for you . MY OPINION; u start being a fool when u have no regard for yourself, or your future, simple, even if you are fifteen, you can become a fool forever.

Alright, I will Stop here, feel free to add yours

2 Likes

Re: Guilty Or Not? Top 10 Quotes You Never Realised Were Wrong by Truth24(m): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2015
Nice
Re: Guilty Or Not? Top 10 Quotes You Never Realised Were Wrong by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2015
You try
Re: Guilty Or Not? Top 10 Quotes You Never Realised Were Wrong by oppybouy(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Guilty Or Not? Top 10 Quotes You Never Realised Were Wrong by emmyojiah(m): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
abi, thanks

(1) (Reply)

For The 1990s Children / Aproko Manager (comedy): Experiences Of Solarova a JJC In Lagos / Rate This Super Model In One Word.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.