Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent (1874 Views)

That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by keni315(f): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yesterday we were in a family friend's place and they were watching a movie and there were several kiss scenes there, it was so awkward just gave the food on my lap a full concentration

What will you do or what did you do when watching a kiss scene with your parent
Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by justmag(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
I'll enjoy it just like my parents would. We are all adults in my house.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Then I will close my eyes na but Boys are grown up now, you know wht I mean.
Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by sinaj(f): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
I'll pretend as if m filin slipy tongue
dat waz a long time ago though, whu watch film wid dem anyway

1 Like

Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by loomer: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
How old are u
Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by loluadeoye: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
I go comment!!..make I go check my rice and stew wey de for fire first!!
Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by Maczeelly(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
100% concentration be that nah....
Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by keni315(f): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
loomer:
How old are u
minus 20
Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by keni315(f): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
sinaj:

lolz, i dont like it too, but this one na 30 days in atlanta it caught everybody's interest
Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by keni315(f): 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Maczeelly:
100% concentration be that nah....
dats because you are an adult......what about wen you were younger
Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by IamLEGEND1: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
i go all

Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by demmy0325(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by TV01(m): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
keni315:
I usually cover their eyes or ask them to temporarily leave the room - you wan make dem spoil angry!

TV
Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by keni315(f): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
TV01:

I usually cover their eyes or ask them to temporarily leave the room - you wan make dem spoil angry!

TV

oh, you are a parent already
Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by TV01(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
keni315:

oh, you are a parent already
Yes I am - but I was talking about my parents grin!

TV
Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by Begonia(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
When I was younger, I and my siblings would start leaving the sitting room one by one grin

Now, it's not such a big deal.
Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by loomer: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
keni315:

minus 20

No wonder
Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by keni315(f): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Begonia:
When I was younger, I and my siblings would start leaving the sitting room one by one grin

lolz
Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by chucksbadt(m): 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
sinaj:

lol.....funny u....i actually used my fingers to cover my eyes....but ill keep the fingers slightly open! grin grin
Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by keni315(f): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
chucksbadt:

lol.....funny u....i actually used my fingers to cover my eyes....but ill keep the fingers slightly open! grin grin
lolz......bad boy
Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by chucksbadt(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
keni315:

lolz......bad boy

lol....av repented now tho wink wink
Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by keni315(f): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
chucksbadt:

lol....av repented now tho wink wink
owk o
Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by KanwuliaJara: 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
This na 2015!
Na where you dey live abeg? embarassed
Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by bukit05(f): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Begonia:

Lol

1 Like

Re: What Do You Always Do When Watching Kiss Scenes With Your Parent by Ewuro4: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
keni315:
Yesterday we were in a family friend's place and they were watching a movie and there were several kiss scenes there, it was so awkward just gave the food on my lap a full concentration

Aww you're adorable. That's cute grin

Next time , you can excuse yourself if you aren't comfortable.

@Question, I'm too old so I'll answer for my kids .. They usually laugh it off or play shy or cover their faces during kissing scenes grin whenever we watch movie together and these are even G rated movies. Besides that , they have their own TVs so no almagamation of interest in play grin

I watched mostly Indian movies when I was young and they hardly kiss. 007 on the other hand are mostly G rated so it was safe for the kids. Spartacus , Indiana Jones series & Jackie chan movies barely include romance scenes and we mostly fast forward to the kung fu scenes. So I rarely watched kissing scenes when I was young. (Hmm things have changed tremendously looking back)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Appropriate Place To Wed A Bride.in Her Church Or Grooms Church? / Infant Formula / Caught Inlaw Cheating . Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.