Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

I Want To Burn Fat And Reduce My Weight- Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Burn Fat And Reduce My Weight- Help (1108 Views)

Almond Slimming Tea Available Now.....burn Fat Fast Without Side Effects. / Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. / Am Losing Too Much Weight...help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Burn Fat And Reduce My Weight- Help by metrixmart: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
i am a lady, i want to reduce my weight
i need help or advice, meanwhile please note
i am hypertensive as a result, i am on dainly drug, i have tried exercise but could not continue because of my hypertensive nature, it was affecting my blood pressure, i dont also want a drug with negative effect on me or any drug that can affect my blood pressure
i need something that will not have side effect whatsoever on me
Re: I Want To Burn Fat And Reduce My Weight- Help by Keziehenry(m): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Start first by watching the kind of food you eat.
Re: I Want To Burn Fat And Reduce My Weight- Help by metrixmart: 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
ok,that is being done, need more advice
Re: I Want To Burn Fat And Reduce My Weight- Help by Dbestmax(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Then start by watching wat you eat...stop junk foods if u do take em...and I guess 10 to 20 mins excercise per day wouldn't affect u dat much....den take a rest...make it a habit
Re: I Want To Burn Fat And Reduce My Weight- Help by clintino700(m): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
Avoid sugary drinks...
Avoid oily and junk foods....
Take more fruits...
Avoid eating late at night...
Exercise and avoid been idle...
Take lemon,grapes and cucumber...
Re: I Want To Burn Fat And Reduce My Weight- Help by rudebouy: 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Take lime water. It will make u lose weight and also help with ur blood pressure. Just google "health benefits of lime water."

Thank me later.
Re: I Want To Burn Fat And Reduce My Weight- Help by tforever(m): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
metrixmart:
i am hypertensive as a result, i am on dainly drug, i have tried exercise but could not continue because of my hypertensive nature, it was affecting my blood pressure, i dont also want a drug with negative effect on me or any drug that can affect my blood pressure
hello ma sorry about your conditions. I will like to be of help. Do you stay in Lagos ma.
Re: I Want To Burn Fat And Reduce My Weight- Help by metrixmart: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
yes
Re: I Want To Burn Fat And Reduce My Weight- Help by 2CatWoman: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
metrixmart:

The best exercise for HBP is walking. If you can, walk for at least 20-30 mins per day or any chance you get. If you don't mind me asking how old are you? I could give you more tips.
Re: I Want To Burn Fat And Reduce My Weight- Help by absoluteSuccess: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
Fohow six flavour tea helps you shed weight, blood cleanser help you maintain blood viscocity and heart (cardiovascular) integrity. No side effect, you will experience sound sleep without nervous intrusion after many years. Your body deserve it.
Re: I Want To Burn Fat And Reduce My Weight- Help by grandstar(m): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
metrixmart:

Try this

https://www.nairaland.com/1962943/33-home-remedies-lose-belly
Re: I Want To Burn Fat And Reduce My Weight- Help by mrboy: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
good one
Re: I Want To Burn Fat And Reduce My Weight- Help by KolaShangOne(m): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2015
I have a calorie counter watch which can assist you to keep track of your heart rate during exercise. It will even tell you how many calories U have lost. Also, u should go green. No rice, No meat, No sugar drinks, nothing.. Exercise to stay fit even as you're fat.

You can also get a calorie scale to check the calories in the food you're about to eat
Re: I Want To Burn Fat And Reduce My Weight- Help by manucho: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
metrixmart:

Clean 9 is a weight management program that lasts for 9
days and helps you shed weight in areas like your tummy,
thighs, arms and all over. Clean 9 is made up of strictly
natural ingredients. Has no side effects and detoxifies you as
well. It's made in Phoenix Arizona, USA. It works within 9
days. One would loose between 5-10 kg with one pack in 9
days. Clean 9 is a weight loss pack that contains a booklet
that gives guidance on how to embark on this 9 days weight
loss program
Benefits of CLEAN 9:
- Eliminates harmful toxins
- Restore your body system
-Helps weight management
-Improves skin completion
- Energize and boost the immune system
- Improves digestion.
For Order, Call/WhatsApp: 08039320890
BBM: 56094B55
Free Delivery Nationwide.
click the link below for more evidences
http://myhealthylivingchoice.com/flatbelly.html
Do you NEED A Solution To Clear off Your STRETCH MARKS?
Read and Pay Attention!
ALLCLEAN" is a Natural Supplement that lasts for weeks and
helps you Clean-up all un-wanted Stretch Mark.
"ALLCLEAN" is made up of strictly natural ingredients. Has No
negative side effects and helps you maintain healthy skin as
well.
"ALLCLEAN"is a Natural Skin Care pack and it contains the
following components:
1 Alpha E- Factor: Alpha-E Factor®, is a skin-replenishing
agent, contains rich ingredients designed to enhance your
skin like nothing you’ve tried before!
1 R3 Factor: R3 Factor will moisturizes your skin from within
to deliver an ultimate smoothness to your skin for a younger-
looking skin.
1 Propolis Cream
2 Avocado Soap: Avocado Face & Body Soap offers relief for
almost every skin type, gently cleansing oily skin with no
irritation to keep pores clear and healthy. For dry, sensitive
skin, it soothes quickly and penetrates to nourish.
A guide on how to apply the program and I will personally
coach you through the process.
What are you waiting for
Order now for your stretch marks remover kit today!
Call/WhatsApp on 08039320890
BBM PIN: 56094B55
Free Delivery Nationwide

(1) (Reply)

Bringing MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS To Your Doorstep--> 08033484444 / Avoid Sharing Sharp Objects / WTF! World's Fattest Boy Who's Only 10 Years Old Placed On Crash Diet.see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.