Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

I Purchased The Innjoo Fire With The Flash Sale Discount - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Purchased The Innjoo Fire With The Flash Sale Discount (961 Views)

The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread / See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Purchased The Innjoo Fire With The Flash Sale Discount by martin1985(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
304233659...Yes i made my order. This is to encourage customers to follow the simple rules and purchase these discounted phones. Awaiting my order in SHOKI steps.... Jumia na baba!

Debunk all rumours of scam...It's real!
Re: I Purchased The Innjoo Fire With The Flash Sale Discount by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
martin1985:
304233659...Yes i made my order. This is to encourage customers to follow the simple rules and purchase these discounted phones. Awaiting my order in SHOKI steps.... Jumia na baba!

Debunk all rumours of scam...It's real!
Guy How much is it na? after the discount ? is it 10k?
Re: I Purchased The Innjoo Fire With The Flash Sale Discount by holuphisayor(m): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
nice

(1) (Reply)

Gowin A3 Help Needed / MTN Partners With Google, Infinix & Jumia To Roll Out Android One In Nigeria / Android 6.0 Marshmallow: How To Boost Your Smartphone Signal REVEALED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.