Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review (25340 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth / Wiko Slide 2 Review and Thoughts / Infinix Note 2 Review: Camera Test Vs Redmi 2 & C8, Multitasking & Fast Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by MissTechy(f): 8:17am On Dec 15, 2015
I am sorry for letting this come in late, but it is better late than never, right? Finally, I have dissected the InnJoo 2, of course, there are so many things I like and dislike about the device. So, join me as I review the InnJoo 2, who is excited?

In the video review, I talked about what I like and dislike about the InnJoo 2. It includes a camera test, multitasking and fingerprint test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJNFvV0S6Io

Also, nairalanders, please I want your opinion on the video, do you think I should continue in this style of video reviewing or I should stick to what I have been doing before now.

Thanks. Your opinion is greatly appreciated. kiss

8 Likes

Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by sauceEEP(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2015
Modified: i've seen the video. Wow see dimples, you hot misstechy... For me I prefer written review cos it's kinda detailed compared to all these YouTube review, my opinion though.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by MissTechy(f): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2015
sauceEEP:
No time to check the video but you too fine....

embarassed but I wanted you to check the video so I can know your opinion, by the way, I will still do a written review, but I want to know if this video review is better than my old video review.
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by akashi01(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2015
sauceEEP:
No time to check the video but you too fine....
misstechy...jugding by the pic i think you're too close to the camera....but all the same what you're doing is geat
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by MissTechy(f): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2015
akashi01:
misstechy...jugding by the pic i think you're too close to the camera....but all the same what you're doing is geat

Is it the first picture or the second on the video? because the first pic isn't in the video
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by sauceEEP(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2015
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by sauceEEP(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2015
The video test under low light conditions was kinda flawed, I wonder why you had to use a low end smartphone to do the comparison cause judging from what I saw the video quality of the second phone was below par and I guess that's why you failed to name the device.
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by MissTechy(f): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2015
sauceEEP:
The video test under low light conditions was kinda flawed, I wonder why you had to use a low end smartphone to do the comparison cause judging from what I saw the video quality of the second phone was below par and I guess that's why you failed to name the device.
]]

It is actually one of the mid range phones like the InnJoo that is within the 20,000 - 30,000 price bracket. Hence the reason I didn't want to mention the name
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by akashi01(m): 8:59am On Dec 15, 2015
MissTechy:

Is it the first picture or the second on the video? because the first pic isn't in the video
Oh sorry,I 'judged a book by it's cover'..the video is actually nice..let's say 89% and that's 'cause I don't like the phone,kudos!
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2015
MissTechy:
I am sorry for letting this come in late, but it is better late than never, right? Finally, I have dissected the InnJoo 2, of course, there are so many things I like and dislike about the device. So, join me as I review the InnJoo 2, who is excited?

In the video review, I talked about what I like and dislike about the InnJoo 2. It includes a camera test, multitasking and fingerprint test.

Also, nairalanders, please I want your opinion on the video, do you think I should continue in this style of video reviewing or I should stick to what I have been doing before now.

You can also check misstechy .com for the full review, I couldn't put it here because it is really long. Apologies

Nice video. Definitely subscribing. I must say I'm impressed with how this phone handles multitasking. I have a galaxy s6 and LG g3 and my s6 would hardly handle 2 games without restarting one. It will definitely not handle 3 games, one task will end to play another and when u go back it will start all over. Maybe it's the way Samsung designed it to optimize battery. It is even worse on LG g3 in that once u get out of browser to check something else, by the time u go back to the browser the whole page will have to reload. I mean even if u left the bowser for just 20 secs the page will need to reload.

Anyway, I would like to see how this app staying in background affects the battery life of this injoo device.
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by Youngpo413: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2015
Fidio
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by adeolazzy: 9:27am On Dec 15, 2015
Cc @lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by akinswaggs(m): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2015
Quote me if we made it again
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by MrBONE2(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2015
MissTechy:

You can also check misstechy .com for the full review, I couldn't put it here because it is really long. Apologies
Pls misstechy,i will prefare you keep on doing both writen and video reviews ,cos that will pass all the needed information to people.May Great One"GOD"continue to bless you for the good job.

1 Like

Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 15, 2015
greenhulk:

Nice video. Definitely subscribing. I must say I'm impressed with how this phone handles multitasking. I have a galaxy s6 and LG g3 and my s6 would hardly handle 2 games without restarting one. It will definitely not handle 3 games, one task will end to play another and when u go back it will start all over. Maybe it's the way Samsung designed it to optimize battery. It is even worse on LG g3 in that once u get out of browser to check something else, by the time u go back to the browser the whole page will have to reload. I mean even if u left the bowser for just 20 secs the page will need to reload.

Anyway, I would like to see how this app staying in background affects the battery life of this injoo device.

Update:

Just checked and galaxy s6 can actually keep up to 4 games in memory. U can swicth between games and it will continue from where it stops. However when u get out of a game and go to web browser or messages or make a cal for like a min, then the whole games will have to reload. If u are switching between games no problem.
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by obynaDmob(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2015
The video is nice, ur composure level is at 60%.. It wud be lovely to see it at 90%!! Bigups cool
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by sakalisis(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2015
MissTechy:

What is the name of the camera, model and the price u use in shooting the video
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by bobo65(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2015
Is it injoo 2 or injoo max 2
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by andychukse(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2015
Injoo hmm not too bad, but i pass
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by 20bc(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2015
I prefer the written review its better, Good video cool
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by PLANETMARS(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2015
China fone

2 Likes

Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2015
PLANETMARS:
China fone
Idiot, I know your type.
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by jideprof3: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2015
Lol
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by SINNZ(m): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2015
Okay. You reviewed the fone buh I was stuck on your chest and your lips. Nice specs you gat there @ OP grin

1 Like

Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by IbrahimEazi(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2015
Lol... Pure Chinko
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by feran15(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2015
MissTechy:

can't view the video because of data restraints.. i prefer written
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by IbrahimEazi(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2015
#BuySpace
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by MissTechy(f): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2015
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by MissTechy(f): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2015
20bc:
I prefer the written review its better, Good video cool

I will still continue the written reviews, I just want to know if this video review is better than my old video reviews
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by ultrazone(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2015
Ok
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by helphelp: 11:48am On Dec 15, 2015
Lol
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by Dmayor7(m): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2015
the video is perfect...

Keep it up dearer...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My New Tecno Phone Is Now Displaying A Blank Screen, Help! / FG Bans Open Registration Of SIM Cards / MTN Announces 7-hour Service Downtime For System Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.