Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

How To Get Major Distributors For Your Imported Sugar (crystal Sugar) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Major Distributors For Your Imported Sugar (crystal Sugar) (3234 Views)

Exxonmobil Announces Major Oil Discovery Offshore Nigeria / How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) / Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Major Distributors For Your Imported Sugar (crystal Sugar) by azubyky: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Good day everyone,
I currently want to import sugar (crystal sugar) into the country, i am already on the registration process with NAFDAC and the registration exercise will soon be over. i need an expert in the house to educate me on:
1. the current wholesale/distributor price for sugar
2. How to get distributors for the product
3. what is the logistic arrangement for wholesale customer (meaning dose the price include transportation to customers destination)
4. is there a sugar association i need to register with before i commence sales of my product?
5. After registration with NAFDAC do i still need to register with Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON)
6. what is the current Government policy that can affect/hinder me from selling/making profit
I will really appreciate useful information that will help /guide me as i venture into this enterprise. thank you
Re: How To Get Major Distributors For Your Imported Sugar (crystal Sugar) by azubyky: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
hello
Re: How To Get Major Distributors For Your Imported Sugar (crystal Sugar) by playboy19(m): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
What quantity are you bringing into the country? If I know the quantity then i can get the picture of what you are saying. I have vast experience in large scale commodity business, especially Thailand rice, Brazil sugar and Chinese cement/clinker.
Re: How To Get Major Distributors For Your Imported Sugar (crystal Sugar) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hello, I can assist as regards reaching out and getting distributors as as well effective brand activation. You can reach me on doseni@yahoo.com, info@doseniglobal.com.
www.doseniglobal.com
Re: How To Get Major Distributors For Your Imported Sugar (crystal Sugar) by shoppinghq: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Growing and managing a business professionally is impossible without the right people, and yet it is unarguable that most SMEs find it difficult to attract and retain these 'right' people?
Why is this? Well, our well-considered view (explained in detail in "Improving Human Resources" download here https://www.dropbox.com/s/mxnv5wbffbp0e2g/Improving-Human-Resources.pdf?dl=0) is that the answer is NOT primarily the usual complaints we hear from our SME clients e.g. "poor quality of graduates", "Nigerians are not hardworking enough",
Yes, there may be some truth in some of these but our research indicates that the core of the problem is that SMEs themselves do not follow a CONSISTENT RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
Re: How To Get Major Distributors For Your Imported Sugar (crystal Sugar) by azubyky: 7:24am On Jun 10, 2015
playboy19:
What quantity are you bringing into the country? If I know the quantity then i can get the picture of what you are saying. I have vast experience in large scale commodity business, especially Thailand rice, Brazil sugar and Chinese cement/clinker.
Am starting with 2 40 ft container load of 50kg bag of sugar to test the market. Am glad you have experience I will like you to elighten me more.
Re: How To Get Major Distributors For Your Imported Sugar (crystal Sugar) by azubyky: 7:42am On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=doseni post=34392355]Hello, I can assist as regards reaching out and getting distributors as as well effective brand activation. You can reach me on doseni@yahoo.com, info@doseniglobal.com.
www.doseniglobal.com[/quote
Geting distributors is a concern for me I need a stiuation where when the product come I will have ready buyers I will like to work wit u on that if you can make dat happen .
Re: How To Get Major Distributors For Your Imported Sugar (crystal Sugar) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sure I can make it happen
Re: How To Get Major Distributors For Your Imported Sugar (crystal Sugar) by JAkpayen(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
@OP I don't think you have made enough research on your sugar importation. First go and read the recent sugar policy released. Importation of sugar has been banned outrightly except you are bringing raw, unrefined sugar into the country. Secondly, you have not done market survey for a product you want to venture in. Let assume you beat all protocols to bring in the sugar, have you got the COA of the supplier whether it will meet market demand specs.
Re: How To Get Major Distributors For Your Imported Sugar (crystal Sugar) by azubyky: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2015
JAkpayen:
@OP I don't think you have made enough research on your sugar importation. First go and read the recent sugar policy released. Importation of sugar has been banned outrightly except you are bringing raw, unrefined sugar into the country. Secondly, you have not done market survey for a product you want to venture in. Let assume you beat all protocols to bring in the sugar, have you got the COA of the supplier whether it will meet market demand specs.
i actually have done some research but i needed more information hence this forum. i will appreciate if you can send me a link on where i can find the new sugar policy. the documentation process with NAFDAC is still ongoing, sample has been requested. however i dont think Nigeria is currently a sugar sufficient country so why the ban. please help me on the new sugar policy.
Re: How To Get Major Distributors For Your Imported Sugar (crystal Sugar) by JAkpayen(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Google "nigerian sugar master plan"
Re: How To Get Major Distributors For Your Imported Sugar (crystal Sugar) by danny301: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
JAkpayen:
Google "nigerian sugar master plan"

Tell us what the price looks like. What the distributor is likely going make as his profit/commission and the minimum amount the distributor needs to buy sugar from you.
Re: How To Get Major Distributors For Your Imported Sugar (crystal Sugar) by azubyky: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2015
danny301:

Tell us what the price looks like. What the distributor is likely going make as his profit/commission and the minimum amount the distributor needs to buy sugar from you.
Currently we yet to come up with an exact price due to the fact that some process are still ongoing, however I need information on the question u raised. I understand Dangote control the market but I will like to know the current distribution price per 50kg Bag, the minimum purchase quantity and the commision. I will appreciate if you can give this information base on your experience becuase this what will help me design an effective and efficient price mechnism.
Re: How To Get Major Distributors For Your Imported Sugar (crystal Sugar) by JAkpayen(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2015
azubyky:

Currently we yet to come up with an exact price due to the fact that some process are still ongoing, however I need information on the question u raised. I understand Dangote control the market but I will like to know the current distribution price per 50kg Bag, the minimum purchase quantity and the commision. I will appreciate if you can give this information base on your experience becuase this what will help me design an effective and efficient price mechnism.
We deal in quality crystal white sugar with the use of latest method of sugar decolourization through the granulated activated carbon filtering. We will also give you COA for your specs you need. Can you purchase 2,500 tons monthly, we will give you a good rate and possibly discount too. You can get in smaller packs also.

The cost of importing can by far outweigh your selling price target. Moreso, people now sort for local content due to govt legislation on it.
Re: How To Get Major Distributors For Your Imported Sugar (crystal Sugar) by lakesidead: 1:29am On May 29, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Please let me know if you eventually imported the sugar
Re: How To Get Major Distributors For Your Imported Sugar (crystal Sugar) by 1dickatatime: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2020
lakesidead:
[color=#000099][/color]
Please let me know if you eventually imported the sugar

Would you like to buy up bulk Sugar? I have a mandate for 250k bags of ICUMSA45 refined sugar for sale. Product is in Lagos.

Kindly send an email to olayinkaayodeji61@gmail.com or connect via WhatsApp on +2348063009061
Re: How To Get Major Distributors For Your Imported Sugar (crystal Sugar) by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 31, 2020
playboy19:

Good morning sir , please patronize me. I am a dealer of icumsa45.
Re: How To Get Major Distributors For Your Imported Sugar (crystal Sugar) by eseleborjpyaho: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Icumsa Brazilian sugar available for sale delivery to buyers warehouse in Lagos
Buyers give LPO with copy of Bank endorsed corporate cheque for minimum of 30 trucks revolving
Payment as per quantity delivered
Buyer provide warehouse address
If you are interested
PM
+2347068293478
WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Earn 500 And 1500 Subsequently On Each Referral From Branch App / UBA Africard Dollar Limit / You Must Have A Minimum Of 25k In Your Accounts- Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.