Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Help!!! I Want To Replace My Laptop Battery - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help!!! I Want To Replace My Laptop Battery (544 Views)

Who Can Help Replace My Macbook Air 13inch Keyboard? / Replace Your Damaged Or Broken Laptop Screen Here At Cheap Price / How Much Will It Cost Me To Replace The Internal Fan Of My Hp Pavilion G6 Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Want To Replace My Laptop Battery by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Please I want to replace my HP625 battery,have been to two different shops to ask for the battery and the price differs by 1k.Although am not that bothered abt the difference all I want is d durability and ruggedity of the battery...pls what should I look out for in choosing out of the two.
Re: Help!!! I Want To Replace My Laptop Battery by Fulaman198(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
sheyman4phy:
Please I want to replace my HP625 battery,have been to two different shops to ask for the battery and the price differs by 1k.Although am not that bothered abt the difference all I want is d durability and ruggedity of the battery...pls what should I look out for in choosing out of the two.

Are they the same brand of battery? Are they both brand new? Have you done a Google search on what to look for in regards to brand new laptop batteries.
Re: Help!!! I Want To Replace My Laptop Battery by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

Are they the same brand of battery? Are they both brand new? Have you done a Google search on what to look for in regards to brand new laptop batteries.
Ok I will do that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Improper Removal Of Storage Media Affects A System / Screen Blank... Need Help!!! / Usa Used Hp Elitebook 6550b,ram2gb,hdd250gb,duocore For Sale @48kat Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.