Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents (2400 Views)

IGI Recruitment For Field Officers / Airtel Is Recruiting For Field Agents. / Vacancy For Field Marketing / Sales Representative For Petroleum Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by BillKisses(f): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Vecturn Media, a creative media solutions provider is currently recruiting for the post of Field Marketing/Sales Agent. Visit http://vecturnmedia.com/careers.html for job details and how to apply.
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by BillKisses(f): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Job Title: Field Marketing/Sales Agent

Introduction
Vecturn Media is a registered creative online
business that renders Brand Creation, Logo Design
and Website design services. We offer quality
services and come up with innovative packages for
individuals and businesses.
We are fully into services and digital products, so
our field sales agents don’t deal with physical
goods.

Responsibilities:
Locate new markets and introduce Vecturn Media
packages and services.
Marketing and acquiring new clients.
Selling Vecturn Media packages and services.
Communicating with target audiences and
managing client relationships.
Manage time efficiently and accomplish tasks
within set deadlines.

Qualities and Skills
Very creative and resourceful – able to make the
best use of limited resources
Should have an internet enabled phone with an
active internet connection
Strong interpersonal skills – able to work well with
key internal and external stakeholders.
High level of personal drive – identify priority tasks
and focus on the same.
Attention to detail and result-oriented.
Direct Selling and sales management skills
Prospecting and Negotiation skills
Meeting Sales Goals/Targets
Motivation for sales
Ready to resume work as soon as possible.

Knowledge & Experience
We seek individuals with proper control of English
language, highly presentable and outspoken. A
justifiable degree in any field is required. ND, HND
or BSC.
Conversant with the immediate environment where
they will work.

Remuneration
N50,000 monthly wage. We also pay out weekly
and monthly bonuses.

Previous experience in marketing and sales is an
added advantage.

Posted on: May 29, 2015.
Application Status: Open

How to Apply:
Go through the requirements and skills needed for
this job. Then send a copy of your current C.V to
jobs@vecturnmedia.com or
vecturnmedia@gmail.com

Visit www.vecturnmedia.com/careers.html
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by BillKisses(f): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by BillKisses(f): 9:31am On Jun 02, 2015
Visit the link above
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by BillKisses(f): 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
Visit the link above to apply.
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by BillKisses(f): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2015
Still ongoing.
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by BillKisses(f): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2015
The recruitment is still on.
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by dlex21(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
BillKisses:
The recruitment is still on.
Hello... Can I talk with you privately?? Need to ask some questions
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by BillKisses(f): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
@dlex21, sure u can. Is it regarding the recruitment?
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by dlex21(m): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
BillKisses:
@dlex21, sure u can. Is it regarding the recruitment?
Yes...
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by BillKisses(f): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
dlex21:
Yes...
Hello, still expecting ur message. I didn't get ur pm.
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by esherizdan(f): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
I got a text and a mail from Vecturn Media for online assessment interview.I just finished my online interview
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by dlex21(m): 7:13am On Jun 04, 2015
BillKisses:

Hello, still expecting ur message. I didn't get ur pm.
Sent it already
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by BillKisses(f): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
dlex21:
Sent it already
I've seen it and replied.
The recruitment is still ongoing.
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by busuyem: 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
I just received an offer of appointment from them but yet to reply the letter.
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by esherizdan(f): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
I also got d offer but am not sure if i will accept it.d salary is based on performance and no transport allowance
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by summersetsalways(f): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
of course everyone wLD pass the interview and get appointment letter,,nonsence people,una want graduate slaves that wild go around while u guys sit in d office,yeye,mtccheww
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by rossyc(f): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
esherizdan:
I also got d offer but am not sure if i will accept it.d salary is based on performance and no transport allowance
I got the offer too, thinking towards the same direction.
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by rossyc(f): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
esherizdan:
Got the offer too, thinking towards the same direction.
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by seuntoyo: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
If i get you guys right it means the 50k is not a fixed salary?

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by BillKisses(f): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
Funny how some people put across their opinion. So we on the marketing and sales team are slaves right? Interesting.
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
BillKisses:
Funny how some people put across their opinion. So we on the marketing and sales team are slaves right? Interesting.
it may be very difficult to talk to a client a day and he or she will like d idea dat same day. My opinion is dat d targets are much for daily atleast one.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by BillKisses(f): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
HenryThegreat1:
it may be very difficult to talk to a client a day and he or she will like d idea dat same day. My opinion is dat d targets are much for daily atleast one.

Very true, which I think is why they put in some added measures to assist us. Plus the target is realistic and meeting up with 60% of the target is acceptable.
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by HenryThegreat1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
BillKisses:

Very true, which I think is why they put in some added measures to assist us. Plus the target is realistic and meeting up with 60% of the target is acceptable.
i have scan and submitted my nothing happened
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by BillKisses(f): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
I just confirmed qualified people have been contacted. Interesting people can still apply.
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by luizfigo: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Well you have a good offer for people, but am afraid the product in not that sell able to think that until a target is met no money....too bad#
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by busuyem: 6:45am On Jun 07, 2015
luizfigo:
Well you have a good offer for people, but am afraid the product in not that sell able to think that until a target is met no money....too bad#

What even made it worse was that no transport money was included as a relief. Even b4 the month runs out, u've spent over 50k on t-fare b4 u meet the target.
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 07, 2015
busuyem:

What even made it worse was that no transport money was included as a relief. Even b4 the month runs out, u've spent over 50k on t-fare b4 u meet the target.
that's the problem with all these marketing coys. I think self-employment is the best.

Below Are A List Of Jobs Youths Of Today Are Making Money From

www.lifestyletonight..com/2015/06/employments-youths-are-getting-hooked-in.html

Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by Analystshariff(m): 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hi colleagues! Any info abt Vecturn Media?
Re: Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents by honestpoju: 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
SLAVERY MEN. DO ALL THESE MARKETING COYS THINK PPLE ARE SLEEPING OE FOOLISH THEY HAD BETTER COME UP WITH BETTER PACKAGES FOR MARKETERS....

(1) (Reply)

After Degrees, 3 Qualities You Need To Meet Industry Expectations / Drilldeep Oil And Gas Company Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) / I Am Frustrated And Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.