Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Police Harrasment On Factory Fitted Tinted Glass - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Police Harrasment On Factory Fitted Tinted Glass (501 Views)

Glass Bridge: China Opens World's Highest And Longest / Glass Bridge: China Opens World's Highest And Longest. / China's New 590 Feet Suspended Glass Bottom Bridge Is Breath-taking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Harrasment On Factory Fitted Tinted Glass by Collinchini(m): 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pls what does the law say about factory fitted tinted glasses, I was heavily embarrassed by the police, they asked for all my papers and I hit them spot on until they spoke the magic words, Tinted glass permit, I didn't have, It was factory fitted but they wouldn't bye that so I pleaded and pleaded until a military man came to my rescue. And it was only the rear glass. Pls the lawyers in the house, what should be my appropriate answer next time in case they nab me again
Re: Police Harrasment On Factory Fitted Tinted Glass by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Would love to know whats up with that too, especially if the tint was factory installed.

Thanks
Re: Police Harrasment On Factory Fitted Tinted Glass by Mautonmentos(m): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Collinchini:
Pls what does the law say about factory fitted tinted glasses, I was heavily embarrassed by the police, they asked for all my papers and I hit them spot on until they spoke the magic words, Tinted glass permit, I didn't have, It was factory fitted but they wouldn't bye that so I pleaded and pleaded until a military man came to my rescue. And it was only the rear glass. Pls the lawyers in the house, what should be my appropriate answer next time in case they nab me again
You are required to get a permit for the factory tint from the I.G.P. Familiarize yourself with the closest police station to you.
This thread should help:https://www.nairaland.com/1577428/permit-factory-tinted-glass

(1) (Reply)

Girl, 7, Was Shot Dead By Dad For 'revenge' / Guinea-bissau’s New Prime Minister Announces Resignation / Sweden considers housing Refugees In Empty Jails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.