Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) (75082 Views)

Female Banker Caught For Stealing N15m, She Blames Evil Spirit / How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! / He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by cogsej06(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
so so disheartening to read this, checked her name on Facebook n was so shocked to see her pretty daughters n cute son she has embarrassed by her actions. not all that glisters is gold after all ......

1 Like

Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by Utchgirl(f): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lagusta:

Okay okay, no need to drag this like spoilt little kids.... grin

Nice meeting you by the way.... smiley

freedom of expression ......one of d fundamental human right

U r free 2 express urself
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by madjune(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
But what if they had used the money to support some NGO; would it still be criminal?
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by Utchgirl(f): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Neplusultra:
Nne, obu na enwerike isi ya na IBI dakwa ya?! grin

Ochi atogbue m oooo

Hapu ya

ka m mere ya ebere

1 Like

Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by Agwoden(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sophisticated fraud
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
cramjones:
[size=15pt]We will not relent in pushing for the death penalty for corruption and kidnapping![/size]

-CramJones

including hmmmm
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by aishababa(f): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
memudyink:
Buhari scape goats!!

What is scape-goat about this? They should not have been arrested, abi? Please check yourself into a rehab.
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by persius555(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Other branches should be investigated, i am sure the dragnet will surely fish more of these criminals out. With the amount of mutilated currency still in circulation, there must be a syndicate ring involved. Burst them now.

1 Like

Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by 1miccza: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
grayht:
See dem..!
There own don done like ewa agoyin.
As in eh in don be for them
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by gulfer: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Such should have been destroyed in a controlled exercise after due verification of serial numbers....... I laugh in CBN cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by Geulink: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
From the report, this people are serving majority in the south west and some in the north. They are all members of APC.I think Tinubu and OBJ are all behind this.I know the case will be dismissed or withdrawn later from the court like that of former Bayelsa Governor Sylva. APC.. Change
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by temitope28(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
As we don see there face oo God win oya God win
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by ajebuter(f): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Utchgirl:
Seems all of dem r 4rm southwest. Dts Y people 4rm dt side r nt commenting. If these criminals r 4rm SouthEast now, d reverse wuld hv bin d case.

Quote me if u like

Y
I am yoruba from southwest and yes, this is the kind of white colar crime my tribesmen are capable of

Not ritual, drug and capital and firing squard crimes.

No offense intended
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by ajebuter(f): 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Utchgirl:
Seems all of dem r 4rm southwest. Dts Y people 4rm dt side r nt commenting. If these criminals r 4rm SouthEast now, d reverse wuld hv bin d case.

Quote me if u like

Y
I am yoruba from southwest and yes, this is the kind of white colar crime my tribesmen are capable of

One love one nigeria

No offense intended
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hakagure:
@Utchgirl and @Yorubbish

You are trolls and undeserving of responses, yours is a tirade of hate, intolerance, impropriety and truculence. Unfortunately there has to be responses to folks like you just so perhaps a spark of light penetrates the darkness and mire in your thought processes. So perhaps others will learn from it and package their words better.

Criminality is not selective of gender, race, personality type , clan or gender. This is an obvious truth, yet you in claiming to defend one tribe against another decide to harp on the purported clans and tribal identities of these here crooks.

A focus on National identity would serve you better, then you wont see the bogey man of tribalism under every bed and in every cup board, or better still you wont serve said bogeyman. You should see the bogey man of corruption as a common enemy and address it.

Endeavor to preach same to yorubas when they start calling names because thunder go fire you if you don't.
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by tunesoft(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Who has seen the movie 'mad money'? Starring Queen Latifah......exactly what these dudes did. Well too good they were caught
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by bimbor(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
azimibraun:
they should face the music.... if they wish to dance soki or that May D wiggle dance na dem sabi. you get job for CBN u still no dey satisfied.

I wonder oo! Help me tell these bloodie criminals!
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
zangiff( m), Tonyblinky(m ), mykel010 ( m), segzy14 (m ), kunlexbaba45 (m ), iwant2beheard , teacher2015 , Simili( m), balofulo, olinto , chimax1, laurel03 , aninkri( m), kikilove (f ), Odunayomhy (m ), Yorubbish, Ad4 , wiseoneking , Bilec , AwesomelyMade , SirdimayG (m ), jajigena , VickJames(m ), ggiz , nnamdiosu (m ), SuperT ( m), Lawlan, sleekd(m ), Emblj, javalove( m), ejibaba, Pebcak, franudi , Ay111 (m ), Taolyn4lif , ohans4u (m ), Mbilla( m), ojinime(m ), Eboh06 , HANDKERCHI, micbreezy7 (m ), noblet (f ), bidexolumanish (m ), ClintonDal (m ), justjeff, chrisley024 (m ), Pain , sunnyeinstein (m ), Sanguine77 ( m), funkymatics (f ), ispeed (m ), spled4u ( m), Ayuba123 , edgecution (m ), okpanachil, omobabaoffa (m ), saheedaca , bustajoy, njioma, tunesoft (m ), hairyman, kennistech (m ), zaragoza (m ), oluchy ( f ), bestower , ichakaobos ( m), vitality22 (m ), Bigshiko( m), okechukwu123 , tjmankind( m), baybeeboi , IVORY2009 , kingwale1 , Mathematical ( f ), olalat , fatfatty, nukky77 (f ), bankoleben (m ), KossiAbobo , swizzle (m ), frankay430 (m ), Emmasonic4me , angiemartinez( f ), emperorsheyi (m ), redsquare( m), visafoneng , Ifeann(f ), abes (m ), dedugbaa , komek (m ), Matty145 ( m), stevic1 ( m), Crieff, HEEBRAHIIM( m), AmiableJay (m ), excellentmomma (f ), duran2059 ( m), bimbor(m ), bayonleoladoja( m), candy (f ), steric58 ( m), Amyceilyn (f ), amadika( m), basisop (m ), ogocology, obinna12345 , Dafone , Deluxewize( m), lexxybb, Evergreat2014 (m ), quenzi ( m), missystephen , asas ( f ), Knight86 ( m), UncleGb , zees(f ), gbokukueba (m ), grayht (m ), Tesiday ( m), luuvlly , truthbastille, Mordyb, JUBILEE2000 , Haywhey, sunsewa , abinsco25 ( m), Meridien09 and 151 guest(s)
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Utchgirl:

Ochi atogbue m oooo

Hapu ya

ka m mere ya ebere

Nne, I don dey follow you o! The words on your profile says all I need to know about you and so this song is for you;

Agaghim arapu gi, ebe ineje kam neje, ebe inaga kam naga, ndigi gabu ndim o! Agaghim arapu gi....
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by Charly68: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Upon all the fat salaries & allowances that CBN is paying you people you could still afford to defraud the organisation. Only God can deliver you from the mess you have landed yourselves now. I sincerely believed that Lamode will want to make you a terrible example to convince his master that he can do the work effectively if given the autonomy to operate

1 Like

Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by bimbor(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
dedugbaa:
It is extremely unfortunate that Nigerians has accepted an anomaly as a norm. According to generally accepted convention a person is still innocent until declared guilty by the court of law. For all intent and purposes these people are innocent,their pictures ought not to be displayed,what if the court discharged and acquited some or all of them,how will the shame melted out to them be undone.THIS IS HOW THE POLICE WILL CATCH AN INNOCENT MAN WITHOUT AT TRIAL WILL PARADE THE PERSON,AND DESTROY THE PERSONS REPUTATION.This must stop.

Shut up!! Rif Raff!!! I'm sure you are one of their beneficiaries. Your own time dey come, dey there dey celebrate common criminals!
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by mkoabiola: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Court will free dem
Na nja we de
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by Utchgirl(f): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
ajebuter:

Y

One love one nigeria

No offense intended

ajekpako

white collar crime my fat ass

keep on giving crime colours.

One Nigeria?

Plz wake up ajekpako

4 Likes

Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by komek(m): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Utchgirl:

Quote me if u like

They need to buy Aseobi for Owambe every weekend na
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by LastProphet: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Utchgirl:

Quote me if u like

So Patience Okoro-eye is yoruba? U must be very dumb to think of still defending the fact of higher criminality of Ibos, of course I expect u to respond with the usual " they hate us and envy us blah blah...." trash. Nigerians hate u, Kenyans hate u, south africans hate u, indians hate u, the whole world hates only Ibos becos u are the super race abi? Dumb asses
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by tylesh(f): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
grayht:
See dem..!

YOLUBA .. "Awon weyrey"

There own don done like ewa agoyin.
Oti sick...u are not well
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by tylesh(f): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
ajebuter:

Y

One love one nigeria

No offense intended
Don't mind him
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by AnanseK(m): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
The hardworking people again sad SE.
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by Utchgirl(f): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
LastProphet:

So Patience Okoro-eye is yoruba? U must be very dumb to think of still defending the fact of higher criminality of Ibos, of course I expect u to respond with the usual " they hate us and envy us blah blah...." trash. Nigerians hate u, Kenyans hate u, south africans hate u, indians hate u, the whole world hates only Ibos becos u are the super race abi? Dumb asses

Before anytin, jus go and check d meaning of 'Seem'

Let's start 4rm dia

Anu npama
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
They probably were instrument used by politicians.
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by deb(m): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
sweetgala:

OKORO sound like SW to you, those are also but 6 of the 16, what if the remaining 10 are from SE

SE are more professional in fraud than anybody trust me
Re: See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) by jornie(m): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
see their strong faces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / A Teenager Caught Having Carnal Knowledge Of Child In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.