Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,141 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

'call Me Caitlyn'; Bruce Jenner Unveils His Woman Look On The Cover Of Vanity Fa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'call Me Caitlyn'; Bruce Jenner Unveils His Woman Look On The Cover Of Vanity Fa (910 Views)

I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend / Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. / 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'call Me Caitlyn'; Bruce Jenner Unveils His Woman Look On The Cover Of Vanity Fa by nicejide: 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bruce Jenner has been unveiled as a woman on the cover of Vanity Fair.

The 65-year-old former decathlete is wearing a silky white basque, which reveals the results of Jenner's recent breast implant surgery.

It also reveals Jenner's new name for the first time - Caitlyn.

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/call-me-caitlyn-bruce-jenner-unveils.html

Re: 'call Me Caitlyn'; Bruce Jenner Unveils His Woman Look On The Cover Of Vanity Fa by Chanchit: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Osanobua! This man don get sakwana for head o. This is what happens to you if you live with the kardasians too much, won't be surprised if Kanye west want turn to lion tomorrow.
Re: 'call Me Caitlyn'; Bruce Jenner Unveils His Woman Look On The Cover Of Vanity Fa by kestolove95(m): 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
So who won dey phuck her now?
Re: 'call Me Caitlyn'; Bruce Jenner Unveils His Woman Look On The Cover Of Vanity Fa by koyaolayinka(m): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: 'call Me Caitlyn'; Bruce Jenner Unveils His Woman Look On The Cover Of Vanity Fa by Shortyy(f): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
vanity indeed
Re: 'call Me Caitlyn'; Bruce Jenner Unveils His Woman Look On The Cover Of Vanity Fa by SAMBARRY: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Chanchit:
Osanobua! This man don get sakwana for head o. This is what happens to you if you live with the kardasians too much, won't be surprised if Kanye west want turn to lion tomorrow.
actually

Re: 'call Me Caitlyn'; Bruce Jenner Unveils His Woman Look On The Cover Of Vanity Fa by Thadford(m): 12:45am On Jun 02, 2015
You can pose and paint a turd but it is still a turd. I hope he does have to go through the rest of his transitional process, with his azz drilled and eventually rots off. Derailed individual.

(1) (Reply)

''there Are Too Many Irresponsible Journalists In Ghana''; Yvonne Nelson Blasts / Caption Dis Photo / Alex Ekubo Blast Nigerians For Not Appreciating 50 Cent's Comments About Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.