Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,675 members, 7,854,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Did The First Born Of Your Family Ever Used The Seniority Influence On You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did The First Born Of Your Family Ever Used The Seniority Influence On You? (581 Views)

Share Your Challenges As A First-born / Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother / 10 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Have Ever Used A Public Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did The First Born Of Your Family Ever Used The Seniority Influence On You? by bamac(m): 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
I remembered how i use to feel whenever my dad was talking and my sister(the firstborn) will be putting jara which will increase the tempo of my dad's annoyance while all he will be saying will be making someone to feel dejected, useless. And at times it is not what my dad was saying that will get me annoyed but the jara my sister will be adding.

Did the first born of your home do the same to you? What was/is the feeling like?

http://bamisepeters..in/?m=1
Re: Did The First Born Of Your Family Ever Used The Seniority Influence On You? by uchebest2006(m): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
first son hv unique things behind them.....they deserve respect.

1 Like

Re: Did The First Born Of Your Family Ever Used The Seniority Influence On You? by bamac(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
uchebest2006:
first son hv unique things behind them.....they deserve respect.
ofcos!!! I think u r the first born, u might not know the feeling... This z beyond respect i swear

(1) (Reply)

Opininon: We Can Do Better!! / Things To Consider When Naming Your Baby / 4 WIVES: This Is Something To Think About!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.