Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

Da Vinci Code For Angels And Demons:who Wanna Deal? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Da Vinci Code For Angels And Demons:who Wanna Deal? (1369 Views)

Some Unknown Facts About The Mona Lisa Painting By Leonardo Da Vinci / The Da Vinci Code. / Da Vinci Code Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Da Vinci Code For Angels And Demons:who Wanna Deal? by trumic(m): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2006
hey y'all, i have the msword version of the da vinci code and i will do an exchange with anyone who has the ms-word or adobe version of angels and demons, holla at me on saintjide01@yahoo.com and lets do the deal
Re: Da Vinci Code For Angels And Demons:who Wanna Deal? by mexpresses(m): 5:12am On Sep 21, 2006
heyz u,i got what u want,i even have all his other books, yep, every single one of em,so i dont need urs, so i kin give u for free. have u ever heard of ted dekker or frank peretti, am looking for an electronic versions of any of thier books, if u cant get any,no problem,holla at me when u re ready to collect.
Re: Da Vinci Code For Angels And Demons:who Wanna Deal? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2006
i think its satanicĀ  shocked
Re: Da Vinci Code For Angels And Demons:who Wanna Deal? by devimcy: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2006
i have the devil himself do u want

Re: Da Vinci Code For Angels And Demons:who Wanna Deal? by movmentish(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
tru_mic: hey y'all, i have the msword version of the da vinci code and i will do an exchange with anyone who has the ms-word or adobe version of angels and demons, holla at me on saintjide01@yahoo.com and lets do the deal
Hey just bumped into this thread,please does your offer still stand (the free one cos I no get anyfin to exchange wit you)
Re: Da Vinci Code For Angels And Demons:who Wanna Deal? by larride(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
I have Dan Brown Angels & Demons, The Lost Symbol, Da Vinci Code and so on in pdf format, I also have Ted Dekker and Frank Perreti books in pdf format, pm me if you want.
Re: Da Vinci Code For Angels And Demons:who Wanna Deal? by Meklex(m): 11:25am On Dec 20, 2012
I have all Dan Brown's famous works in pdf but it doesnt fit my screen 320*240....any suggestions??

(1) (Reply)

Harry Potter / A Woman's World / Fulani Herdsmen And The Lady In Red Skirt: A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.