Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Kim Kardashian's Stepfather |bruce Jenner| Converts To A Female-photos/newname - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian's Stepfather |bruce Jenner| Converts To A Female-photos/newname (2134 Views)

Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" / Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today / Pics Of Kim Kardashian's Stepfather- Catilyn Jenner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian's Stepfather |bruce Jenner| Converts To A Female-photos/newname by Maxtermind(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
FOR ME I THINK IT IS INSANE OR WHAT DO YOU THINK

Bruce Jenner now Known as Caitlyn Jenner speaks movingly about her journey, telling Bissinger,
If I was lying on my deathbed and I had kept this secret and never ever did anything about it, I would be lying there saying, "You just blew your entire life.

CHECK OUT PHOTOS OF CAITLYN JENNER

[size=18pt]MORE PHOTOS: CHECK SOURCE http://www.nairawall.com/lagos/lagos-mainland/photos/193[/size]

Re: Kim Kardashian's Stepfather |bruce Jenner| Converts To A Female-photos/newname by hadleyk: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2015
she actually looks great- reminds me of Stephania, the top TS model: http://www.hotcamsdaily.com/en/tranny#chat|StephaniaTS
Re: Kim Kardashian's Stepfather |bruce Jenner| Converts To A Female-photos/newname by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 02, 2015
Tu fia!
Re: Kim Kardashian's Stepfather |bruce Jenner| Converts To A Female-photos/newname by Ceccylia(f): 1:01am On Jun 02, 2015
Wetin we no go see at end time,its really the end of the world.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Stepfather |bruce Jenner| Converts To A Female-photos/newname by Dollyak(f): 1:09am On Jun 02, 2015
I am going to puke. Confused he goat.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Stepfather |bruce Jenner| Converts To A Female-photos/newname by Dollyak(f): 1:10am On Jun 02, 2015
hadleyk:
she actually looks great- reminds me of Stephania, the top TS model: http://www.hotcamsdaily.com/en/tranny#chat|StephaniaTS
She?
Re: Kim Kardashian's Stepfather |bruce Jenner| Converts To A Female-photos/newname by Maxtermind(m): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2015
ME SELF .. IM CONFUSED O...
Re: Kim Kardashian's Stepfather |bruce Jenner| Converts To A Female-photos/newname by Maxtermind(m): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2015
A man just decides...he wants to live his life as a woman
Re: Kim Kardashian's Stepfather |bruce Jenner| Converts To A Female-photos/newname by Dollyak(f): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Maxtermind:
A man just decides...he wants to live his life as a woman
Sick world isn't it
Re: Kim Kardashian's Stepfather |bruce Jenner| Converts To A Female-photos/newname by shoboy2: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
The part I don't get is,the dick will change to pussy ? Any men will now be hving sex with SheHe.
Re: Kim Kardashian's Stepfather |bruce Jenner| Converts To A Female-photos/newname by Houseofglam7(f): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
*pukes*

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Daddy? Singer Flavour Abandons His Child Church Dedication {photos} / Naijabet Winning Tips / Nigerian Guy Okere Kenneth Pose Unclad With A Bible On Instagram(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.