Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Photo:President Muhammudu Buhari Faces Charges On Nairaland 'lol' - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo:President Muhammudu Buhari Faces Charges On Nairaland 'lol' (1812 Views)

Photo...president Zuma Having Sex With Mandela / Nairaland Lol Photo Of The Year: Leave Trash For Lawma And Nigerians Did! / If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:President Muhammudu Buhari Faces Charges On Nairaland 'lol' by beloxxi(m): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
President muhammudu buhari faces charges on Nairaland - www.nairaland.com -
President Muhammudu buhari faces a kind of ‘perjury’ on nairaland.com as seen here https://www.nairaland.com/2351181/aisha-buharis-inauguration-wristwatch-also. Some are of the opinion that all those speeches he gave while campaigning under the Apc umbrella for this current positions are meant to deceive Nigerians to vote for him.
President Muhammudu buhari and family was not known for extravagant and luxurious lifestyle as we were meant to believe as a pastoral farmer with only 150 cows.
President muhammudu buhari on his inauguration ceremony had his wife here Excellency Mrs. Aisha Buhari the First Lady of the federal republic of Nigeria wearing an expensive ladies wrist watch worth over N10,000,000.00 (Ten million naira) amidst His Excellency president muhammudu buhari claiming he borrowed N27.5m loan from the bank to buy nomination form as a ‘poor’ man.
While the First lady says she donated over N130m Drugs to Adamawa IDPs.
President muhammudu buhari has also been questioned indirectly by the masses to balance this flare of event happening in Aso Rock. That Is why concerned Nigerians took to the media to see if they could have an indirect retrospect with the Ex military leader and now the current civilian President of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Re: Photo:President Muhammudu Buhari Faces Charges On Nairaland 'lol' by Marcelinho(m): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU OH
Re: Photo:President Muhammudu Buhari Faces Charges On Nairaland 'lol' by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Beloxxi kor Yale ni....mtcheewww
Re: Photo:President Muhammudu Buhari Faces Charges On Nairaland 'lol' by chamboy(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
I don't knw where u Taniods put ur Brain, That watch could be a gift from any of those Rich cabals(dangote, otedola) just some way to get fair gesture from buhari.. You knw how dis tins r... Use ur Brain abeg
Re: Photo:President Muhammudu Buhari Faces Charges On Nairaland 'lol' by Vikkie14: 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
chamboy:
I don't knw where u Taniods put ur Brain, That watch could be a gift from any of those Rich cabals(dangote, otedola)
I think you intended saying TINUBU.

2 Likes

Re: Photo:President Muhammudu Buhari Faces Charges On Nairaland 'lol' by chamboy(m): 6:26am On Jun 02, 2015
Vikkie14:
I think you intended saying TINUBU.
Tinubu too, it's few examples that I knw
Re: Photo:President Muhammudu Buhari Faces Charges On Nairaland 'lol' by dunkem21(m): 6:33am On Jun 02, 2015
chamboy:
Tinubu too, it's few examples that I knw

What if its patience Jonathan that is wearing a N10m watch ..what will be your comment ..

..Shepopotamus?

3 Likes

Re: Photo:President Muhammudu Buhari Faces Charges On Nairaland 'lol' by chamboy(m): 7:34am On Jun 02, 2015
dunkem21:

What if its patience Jonathan that is wearing a N10m watch ..what will be your comment ..

..Shepopotamus?
chill nigga, I would have Yelled Quite all right.. But Let's b smart here...Buhari has not been in Government for more than 30yrs so let's b fair to Him
Re: Photo:President Muhammudu Buhari Faces Charges On Nairaland 'lol' by chamboy(m): 7:36am On Jun 02, 2015
dunkem21:

..Shepopotamus?
Pls Neva Spill thrash to me on A Public Forum.. u don't knw who i am?

Am watching u Chinedu
Re: Photo:President Muhammudu Buhari Faces Charges On Nairaland 'lol' by Young4jose: 7:51am On Jun 02, 2015
D OP must b dreaming.............! Am nt sure dat wrist watch worth 1m(1,000,000), PDPshit jst start their propaganda.......!!!
Re: Photo:President Muhammudu Buhari Faces Charges On Nairaland 'lol' by otil1: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2015
DONKEYs: the agenda is taking shape.

BUHARI THIRD BIG MISTAKE  AND EL RUFAI FIRST BIG MISTAKE IN FIRST WEEK
Exposed: Details of secret meeting between Buhari and northern leaders revealed

The meeting had in attendance, Governors El Rufai, Aminu Masari, Abdulahi Ganduje of Kano, and Ibrahim Shehu Shema of Katsina respectively
http://elombah.com/detail.php?world=32943

(1)

https:///1232iV

RELOCATING MILITARY COMMAND CENTER ON BOKO HARAM WAR TO MAIDUGUIRI
A political analyst, Ifeduba ThankGod, vehemently criticized the decision, saying that there was nowhere in the world that a military central command would be relocated to the combat zone.Thank God described it as “senseless” and the height of “unprofessionalism”, a “tactical blunder.“Tactically it’s a great blunder for Buhari to relocate the Military Central command right into Sambisa forest 

(2)
SECRET ASSETS DECLARATION BY PRESIDENT BUHARI AND VICE PRESIDENT OSIBANJO.
Lately, the media, especially the social media, has been inundated with commentaries and debates on the secret declarati...
Buhari's failure to declare assets publicly is treacherous, heart breaking, by Inibehe Effiong

http://elombah.com/detail.php?world=32960
Buhari's failure to declare assets publicly is treacherous, heart breaking, by Inibehe Effiong

And add the N11m wrist watch and the pirated speech: "I am for nobody..."
Re: Photo:President Muhammudu Buhari Faces Charges On Nairaland 'lol' by beloxxi(m): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
chamboy:
I don't knw where u Taniods put ur Brain, That watch could be a gift from any of those Rich cabals(dangote, otedola) just some way to get fair gesture from buhari.. You knw how dis tins r... Use ur Brain abeg
you re not being realistic what party do you fink dangote belongs to..go and find out who and who funded GEJ's campaign then you come to me for more tutelage
Re: Photo:President Muhammudu Buhari Faces Charges On Nairaland 'lol' by beloxxi(m): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Young4jose:
D OP must b dreaming.............! Am nt sure dat wrist watch worth 1m(1,000,000), PDPshit jst start their propaganda.......!!!
http://www.thewatchgallery.com/shop/cartier-baignoire-folle-18-carat-white-gold-diamond-watch-wb520034.html see the actuall cost, so don't say something you re not sure of

1 Like

Re: Photo:President Muhammudu Buhari Faces Charges On Nairaland 'lol' by chamboy(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
beloxxi:

you re not being realistic what party do you fink dangote belongs to..go and find out who and who funded GEJ's campaign then you come to me for more tutelage
dangote belongs to No party.. all he does is make ally with d rulling party. I can Bet u he's more of APC than his PDP nw
Re: Photo:President Muhammudu Buhari Faces Charges On Nairaland 'lol' by beloxxi(m): 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
chamboy:
dangote belongs to No party.. all he does is make ally with d rulling party. I can Bet u he's more of APC than his PDP nw
I now no how clueless you are now....dangote is already on buhari's red list (to probe)
Re: Photo:President Muhammudu Buhari Faces Charges On Nairaland 'lol' by chamboy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
beloxxi:
I now no how clueless you are now....dangote is already on buhari's red list (to probe)
Mr Try n Ur dis brain na, U not even talking on d Part of Dangote. I said Dangote might or is forming ally with the present Government for probably personal Gains, An sure u should knw he would b looking for a way to at least get the Present Government to b his Pal... think stop being wat ppl knw u to be..

U can b beta than this.

Emeka
Re: Photo:President Muhammudu Buhari Faces Charges On Nairaland 'lol' by beloxxi(m): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
chamboy:
Mr Try n Ur dis brain na, U not even talking on d Part of Dangote. I said Dangote might or is forming ally with the present Government for probably personal Gains, An sure u should knw he would b looking for a way to at least get the Present Government to b his Pal... think stop being wat ppl knw u to be..

U can b beta than this.

Emeka
lol

(1) (Reply)

Photo: What A Guy Was Seen Doing In Shoprite / Who Stubborn Pass Among These Home Boys? / Pic: When She Says She Only Dates Oil And Gas Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.