Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

''and Oh What Weeping And Wailling'' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''and Oh What Weeping And Wailling'' (337 Views)

Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) / Oh, What Holy And Noble Question / ''and Oh What Weeping And Wailling'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''and Oh What Weeping And Wailling'' by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hello my fellow christian. Peace of the lord be with you all. The words of the lord came to you saying: what is the assurance that the religious youre holding now is a rightfull way to heaven? Have you thought to yourself that are your in a rightful way? Where have you built your treasure? In your church/mosque youre like a sheep while your pastor/alfa is your shepherd. Have you thought neither your shepherd is directing you in a rightful way? Is your shepherd a heavenia or a worldly shepherd? Let me tell you any shepherd that is preaching prosperity is a worldly shepherd. My question for you now is WHO ARE YOU? Both SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL. You claim you know GOD. Did GOD know you? Remember that in the last day some will say to God that it is by your name we do miracle and wonders and HE will said to them in away from me you wicked people i do not know you! This is time for you to think well and present from your sins. The coming me our lord JESUS CHRIST is near. Everyday people die dnt you know that one day will be your turn. When did you want to spend your enternity? Heaven or hell. The choice is yours. Leave the worldly pleasure and embrass your salvation through Jesus christ your lord and personal saviour. So that it will be well for you at the end. Think about this song: '''AND NI WHAT A WEEPING AND WAILLING AS THE LOST WERE TOLD OF THEIR FATE. THEY CRY TO THE ROCK AND THE MOUNTAINS. THEY PRAYED BUT THEIR PRAYER WAS TOO LATE.''' Please lets amend our way for we dont know JESUS Will come again. REPENT! REPENT!! REPENT!!!

(1) (Reply)

Did Jesus Sacrifices Himself / Spiritual Digest For The Day 8th Of June 2015 / A Watchman For God Ii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.